What's new

Kuwait and visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muradk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Is this true and why did they do it and how long do they intend to keep Pakistani out, I just thought some members in the forum would know whats going on.
Thank you
MK

In jang news paper few days back it was mentioned that the Kuwati Ambassador in Pakistan has denied such reports about not issuing visas to Pakistanis.

SIR, we heard that not only they included Pakistan but some other countries too.... well as i am hearing other GULF nations are planning to do the same...

The 2 kids who called me last night were very upset that they went to their Interior Ministry in Kuwait and they said Sorry we will not entertain any Pakistanis. So if you get any new let me know.

It was FALSE news spread by , haters of Pakistan , in order to demoralize Pakistani people - infact reality was that Kuwait has shown eagerness to help Pakistan with oil credit , and other issues like constructing dams in Pakistan -

Enemy's number one goal is to demoralize a nation it was just one such attempt

Something in line with , Saudi Diplomat's killing to politically seperate Pakistan from their Middle Eastern brothers

It was FALSE news spread by , haters of Pakistan , in order to demoralize Pakistani people - infact reality was that Kuwait has shown eagerness to help Pakistan with oil credit , and other issues like constructing dams in Pakistan -

Something in line with , Saudi Diplomat's killing to politically seperate Pakistan from their Middle Eastern brothers

as if to say that the news of visa problems is rubish!!!!!!!!! really laughable

nothing like this... just not giving VISA to Pakistanis from last many months... i was born in kuwait but dont have nationality :P lol thats why didnt get visa...

VISA off for many countries... not only for Pakistani's. The reason behind is not WAR WOT or etc.. VISA off because their own population (especially young population) are loOking for the jobs which they are not getting easily in such small country ... they already have more PIBS (Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi/Srilankan).

KUWAIT:

Kuwait has banned nationals from five countries, including Pakistan, from entering the Gulf country, according to immigration sources quoted by Kuwaiti media.

The ban, imposed on nationals from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, includes suspending all tourism, visit and trade visas as well as visas sponsored by spouses, Kuwaiti media reported.

The ban was attributed to the “difficult security conditions in the five countries” and to “the remarkably increasing tendency of nationals from the five countries to apply for visas to bring in relatives who faced or could face arrest by local authorities,” said the reports.

The sources said the authorities insisted that no exception in the visa application will be welcomed.

However, they also mentioned that the ban was temporary and would be lifted once the security situation was stabilised.

Pakistan has come under intense international pressure after a unilateral operation by the US on May 2, in which the world’s most wanted man Osama bin Laden was killed. Bin Laden was found hiding a stone’s throw from Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul, in the garrison town of Abbottabad.

Immigration laws: Kuwait bans visas for Pakistani, Afghan nationals – The Express Tribune

Looks like Kuwaitis has shown there eagerness to help Pakistan by banning Trade with it wow dude least you can do is pretend to care for Pakistan oh by the way millions of Pakistanis consider Arabs to there enemies not Brothers and that Number will only grow as More and More find out the reality of your Brothers.

nothing like this... just not giving VISA to Pakistanis from last many months... i was born in kuwait but dont have nationality :P lol thats why didnt get visa...

VISA off for many countries... not only for Pakistani's. The reason behind is not WAR WOT or etc.. VISA off because their own population (especially young population) are loOking for the jobs which they are not getting easily in such small country ... they already have more PIBS (Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi/Srilankan).

So you mean to tell me that local are willing to do the odd jobs Pakistanis were doing and not the jobs that pay well and are held by westerners i am amazed at the length some will go to Protect an enemy while Pretending to be Pakistani just Amazing oh did u no Trade create Jobs for both countries so i guess by banning that they will create more jobs for locals No wonder we are in deep DooDoo

The news is true, and yes Kuwait has banned visas for 5 some even says 10 countries all together. And yes that includes Pakistanis, and yes my own brother has been effected by this who has just come back form the US after finishing his school there, and had 5 job opportunities pass him by because of this issue. The latest one just recently. The main reason that we are getting is that there is a general amnesty going on where they have granted fine free and clean exit to any illegal living here and which will expire on the 30th of this month. And then they will remove this visa ban. Well it dont make much sense as many indians and bengalis live here illegally as well. Me along with many others are just clueless to what is going on, but I would lay the blame to an extend on our government. They and our embassy here had practically done nothing, and also when zardari came here, the ban came into effect literally with in a week from his visit. Our officials are non existent, they dont care, and looks like that the situation is going to last for a while.

A saudi minister also recently announced that the Kingdom has approved a rule under which expats will be allowed to live in the kingdom for 6 years only and that all the GCC govts. will be implementing this rule in their countires.

There was a lot of uproar on this statement in the media and later he said his statement was taken in the wrong context and he meant the un-skilled workforce not the skilled workforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom