What's new

Kurdish police force arrests journalist for creating propaganda for Assad and SAA

You talk as Turkey didn't accepted and the whole world did... wake up buddy, there is no such thing.

Let me tell you, those people are doomed. They are landlocked and living at the whim of Assad's forces. When this war ends, i will pity them but it will be to late.

As you can see, whether Turkey accepts or not, it does not matter and I have told you this 15 times now but you keep insisting on Turkey having some super dimensional power. Turkey is weak in the region but you do not seem to understand this. Turkey has the best economy in the Middle East, the best army, the best stability and the best international relationsship. Yet, not one single of its plans in Syria has gone in the right direction. It wanted to squelch the Kurds in Syria from getting autonomy, and deny them every right to govern themselves. It wanted an attack on Assad. It wanted to create an effective FSA branch of its own. It wanted to create a wall. How many of these plans went in the right direction?

And as you can see, most world medias do not care about Turkey. They will call the Kurdish police as police because their work is police work, and because they do not have to ask Turkey for permission before they publish an article.

Hmmm.

So @Bahoz what will happen to the Kurds when either one of the sides wins the war?

The Kurds managed to upset both of the two major fronts. We can not predict which side will win the war, but we can predict that the Kurds won't win the war.

So what will happen to the Kurds in the aftermath?

Hmmm.

So @Bahoz what will happen to the Kurds when either one of the sides wins the war?

The Kurds managed to upset both of the two major fronts. We can not predict which side will win the war, but we can predict that the Kurds won't win the war.

They will run to Turkey and i am not joking.

I don't care what people say. I sympathise with the Kurds.

Runs away before hate

Hopefully erDOGan taught Alasad how to deal with those type of kurds... :coffee:

Wait a second...
@Bahoz didnt you say Kurds wanna create a Democratic state?
How democratic is it to arresting journalists?
Its not a really good start for a Democratic state isnt it?
Or do you Separatists only care about democracy if it fits your agenda? :disagree:

Everybody was judging us back then when we dealed with separatist, they even helped them, now they are facing the same problem as we are facing since 30 years...
Alqaeda will come back and haunt you.... they actually already did....

Hmmm.

How do you win a war? In my eyes, the Kurds have already won everything there is to win. There is almost no fighting in the Kurdish areas, there is stability, Kurds have good relations with the Arabs, Assyrians and Armenians in the northern part of Syria, they have estabilished an interim government together with the other ethnic groups and they run their own army and police.

I do not see how Kurds have upset anyone to be honest. We are not claiming Damascus, Latakia og Aleppo. We are merily defending our own areas. FSA fights against Alawis and the Alawis fight against he Sunnis. I dont think the majority of Alawis nor Sunni Arabs have been upset by Kurds. Nobody should be upset at Kurds governing their own parts of the country together with the Arabs and other ethnic groups. There is no need to be afraid of the Kurds.

Wait a second...
@Bahoz didnt you say Kurds wanna create a Democratic state?
How democratic is it to arresting journalists?
Its not a really good start for a Democratic state isnt it?
Or do you Separatists only care about democracy if it fits your agenda? :disagree:

First and foremost, they are a part of the regime. They work for the regime. They came and they claimed that the regime had taken over Ras al Ayn. They made a false report. All the Kurdish police did was to arrest them, release them and tell them to come back and continue reporting once they have apoligized for creating false regime propaganda.

But really, I am not going to take lessons of democracies from a Turkish fella. Last I checked, the Turkish prisons were filled with journalists.

Alqaeda will come back and haunt you.... they actually already did....
Dont confuse us with Syria, we can defend us...

First and foremost, they are a part of the regime. They work for the regime. They came and they claimed that the regime had taken over Ras al Ayn. They made a false report. All the Kurdish police did was to arrest them, release them and tell them to come back and continue reporting once they have apoligized for creating false regime propaganda.
Pff, still not democratic...

But really, I am not going to take lessons of democracies from a Turkish fella. Last I checked, the Turkish prisons were filled with journalists.
Yeah and you believe in Unicorns and Santa?

Dont confuse us with Syria, we can defend us...

Pff, still not democratic...

Yeah and you believe in Unicorns and Santa?

It is democratic. Why should anyone let Assad and his regime go around and create un necessary trouble by saying they have captured this and captured that?

As for Turkey;

Turkey – world’s biggest prison for journalists - Reporters Without Borders

Turkey: 'World's biggest prison' for media - Features - Al Jazeera English

Number of jailed journalists sets global record - Reports - Committee to Protect Journalists

Back
Top Bottom