What's new

Kulbhushan Yadav will be hanged soon

Kenji Goto, Daniel Pearl etc etc - prisoners in Islamic states with death sentences...I don't know what to hope for. If it has to be the death sentence, I hope it is quick.

Fake Story ! Agents like Kulbhushan are reserved as assets for future negotiation
Sometimes they used for examples for newcomers so they get hanged

Where are Indians are Mr Nair on run

This is strictly a matter if we can find evidence he was involved in bombing and killing or murder

If he confessed to it all in video what else can court do ?

well you have got to do what you gotta do!! He is in your custody. If he is really innocent and you hang him out of frustration with India........then you know.....you all believe in Allah...right?
Since we can put our opinions across as facts now, Its really shameful that India wont fight for its soldier and would just abandon him like this.

He will not be hanged for now..... he will remain in custody for years to come.... hanging him will not serve the purpose..... hanging him is like destroying the proof....

Sometimes they used for examples for newcomers so they get hanged

Where are Indians are Mr Nair on run
Death is an easy escape
Rotting in jail for 30+ years isn't
who knows one day we will get a parody of "Bridge of Spies"

He should leave live in the imprisonment for ever in the jail.

Death is an easy escape
Rotting in jail for 30+ years isn't
who knows one day we will get a parody of "Bridge of Spies"
Yes right I have seen the movie too great movie of TOM HANKS should be given academic award

The only viable options at the end of the useful life of an asset are:
(1) Sell it
(2)Scrap it

And you pick the option that gives you max benefit.

I personally feel, the time for making diplomatic gains from him is over now. It might be a good time to let the justice follow its course and extract some noise and news out of an otherwise dead horse. You just cannot always live for the future. Have to make some calls in and for the moment.

Make him give statements before international forum and in front of international media. Then, make arrangements for his family to come to Pakistan regularly to see him for some time. Don't hang him unless Indians plan to play dirty and kidnap some Pakistani officer as they were reportedly planning. In such case, hang him.
He may be released say after 10 years when his detention seems not much needed. Yes his family may come to see him in Pakistan. Any attempt to escape... well then he may be shot immediately.

Back
Top Bottom