What's new

KSA’s King Abdullah slams extremism in address marking start of Ramadan

Mate, they already have an entrenched fifth column, who is eating at their roots. Removing it too suddenly may shatter their fragile kingdom from within.

It is not very hard to do vetting. Pakistan has already done it a few years back when MI was cracking down on servicemen sympathetic to terrorist organizations and Hizb Tahrir etc. If the Saudis want to prevent this rather than fighting it in their streets, they need to scan and eradicate them from positions of power as well as coming down to dismantle urban sleeper cells and those individuals who are funding them in Iraq secretly.

The sauds will now be destroyed by their own creation. I hope, the sooner the better. All the blood money they have spent to wreak havok in Egypt Libya Syria and Iraq. Retribution and justice will be sweet. They and their servants can try to lie and decieve all they want. They speak with forked tongues and we can see right through to their rotten hearts. All the gold and oil in the world wont save them from their fate.

If you are thinking that ISIS will march down with Tanks and armor on KSA, you are extremely - extremely naive. Having studied the terrorist operational tactics for the past many years, i can project that IF the ISIS has a plan to try and attack KSA, they are already working on it. They will not come from the border, they will come from within Saudi Arabia to wreak havoc.

Unlike many, i do not think that ISIS is supported by KSA, not because KSA hasn't funded extremists in the past or now but due to the simple fact that KSA has a policy to not fund extremist groups in countries which share a border with KSA and can therefore pose a threat to the Kingdom.

KSA's best hope in this regard, is not its Military but its Intelligence services.

I was never thinking that. Some users here claimed this to be the case and that's why I have always argued against such a thing.

Also there is no support for ISIS inside KSA other than a tiny minority and sporadic suicide bombings or bombings was something that we experienced in the 2000's but crushed down on.

I think some people are overreacting a lot here or don't know Saudi Arabian society well enough.

Mate, they already have an entrenched fifth column, who is eating at their roots. Removing it too suddenly may shatter their fragile kingdom from within.

Fragile? KSA has arguably been the most stable country in the Islamic world considering it's size, population and importance. I don't see anything fragile about nearly 82 years of more or less complete stability.

Also LOL at those 2-3 clowns writing utter nonsense in this thread. I guess they can daydream too.:lol: The Holy Land will continue to be safe and so will its people.

Last edited:
Also there is no support for ISIS inside KSA other than a tiny minority and sporadic suicide bombings or bombings was something that we experienced in the 2000's but crushed down on.

You really think that there is no wealthy people in KSA, Kuwait, etc who donate money to ISIS? I'm fairly familiar with system of governance in KSA, King Abdullah may be progressive but he is of Royal family, Saudi Arabia also has a Religious family whose competing with the royal family for influence, you really think that no one in Saudi religious faction is willing to donate money to these terrorists?

You really think that there is no wealthy people in KSA, Kuwait, etc who donate money to ISIS? I'm fairly familiar with system of governance in KSA, King Abdullah may be progressive but he is of Royal family, Saudi Arabia also has a Religious family whose competing with the royal family for influence, you really think that no one in Saudi religious faction is willing to donate money to these terrorists?

I never wrote anywhere that they do not exist. They do. But they are vastly overrated. We are not talking about more than 100 persons at most. Money laundering is difficult to trace. Especially when it enters one organization and leaves the other the next day. It's like a big black hole.

No, I don't think so. Especially not the Aal as-Sheikh family who are the most close family to the House of Saud. Especially not when ISIS has openly threatened KSA time and time again. In fact they consider KSA their biggest potential war booty.

90% of all the income of ISIS derives from money laundering locally, extortion. protection money, criminal activities, robberies, donations from other terrorist groups. After that donations from abroad.

Not many weeks ago ISIS seized the control of the main bank in Mosul. 500 million dollars down their pockets.

I respect the king. He has done a lot for his people and for Pakistan.

However slamming the extremism will not help.

modern day extremism comes from two distinct branches of Islam. Saudi-Wahabi ideology and Irani-Shia ideology.

It is time to destroy these ideologies.

Only then extremism could be addressed.

I respect the king. He has done a lot for his people and for Pakistan.

However slamming the extremism will not help.

modern day extremism comes from two distinct branches of Islam. Saudi-Wahabi ideology and Irani-Shia ideology.

It is time to destroy these ideologies.

Only then extremism could be addressed.

No, to the first one. Yes to the last one.

What you are looking for is Qutbism.

Read up on it.

Qutbism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jihadist ideology of modern-day derives from Qutbism. That ideology was spread from Egypt to the remaining Arab world and Islamic world. The first followers of Qutbism arrived from Egypt to KSA in the 1960's when the MB were persecuted and the mistake back then was to let them in. Many of them were so-called intellectuals, teachers etc. and some of them started teaching people that ideology.

There is a reason why all we see today was nonexistent prior to he 1970's. It was just reinforced by the fake "Islamic" revolution in iran in 1979.

KSA suffers from no sectarianism or violence for a reason despite sizable Sunni and Shia communities.

Thanks.

No, to the first one. Yes to the last one.

What you are looking for is Qutbism.

Read up on it.

Qutbism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jihadist ideology of modern-day derives from Qutbism. That ideology was spread from Egypt to the remaining Arab world and Islamic world. The first followers of Qutbism arrived from Egypt to KSA in the 1960's when the MB were persecuted and the mistake back then was to let them in. Many of them were so-called intellectuals, teachers etc. and some of them started teaching people that ideology.

There is a reason why all we see today was nonexistent prior to he 1970's. It was just reinforced by the fake "Islamic" revolution in iran in 1979.

KSA suffers from no sectarianism or violence for a reason despite sizable Sunni and Shia communities.

Thanks.

AH do not talk about Islamic republic while u are dieing under 300 years old dictatory.
Your kings and princes are 1000 times worse than a piece of trash.

Iran is a non-islamic republic

Exactly is. If Iran did not exist now zion regime was in Iraq. Muslims were under ruling of USA and zionists directly.No Lebanon Syria and Jordan existed... No Islam existed anymore but a takifiri version which was hated in the world. The only thing that from Islam remained was terrorism.
Muslims were the most weak people in the world.

Arabs defeated against zions in 6 days but Iran has freed Lebanon and has made zions smaller. Iran has supported Hezbollah Syria and Palestinians so whenever Muslims want to Jihad to destroy israhel, it is possible. Just imagine if Iran did not exist.. Iran has did all good for Muslims during all of these years and has tolerated everything... but saudi traitors has only made their stomach bigger.

Iranians are the destoyers of zion regime,read the Surah ESRA.
What has others do? They have only fought for the power.

Last edited:
No Islam existed anymore but a takifiri version which was hated in the world. The only thing that from Islam remained was terrorism.

Luckely Khomeini came to the rescue and purified Islam! I can see an islamophobe making a statement u just made, are you shia by any chanche?

Luckely Khomeini came to the rescue and purified Islam! I can see an islamophobe making a statement u just made, are you shia by any chanche?

Iran is following democracy in Syria and Iraq. No one is ruling illegally. Maybe some of Sunnis do not like Al Maliki actions and hate him cuz he is Shia but they should follow democracy.Unlike Sadam Al Maliki has not killed any citizen of Iraq cuz of his though. People have voted to him. In Shia Islam and also Sunni NO jihad exist against Muslims but talking and democracy. Whoever kill a Muslim will go to hell forever. Jihad exist against Zion regime.A maniority Salafis and extremist should not kill Muslims. And the wahabi moftis that order to do these things will go to the hell forever.Democracy Democracy Democray. Jihad exist against illegitimate state Zion regime which has ocupied first Qibla of Muslims and kill Muslims daily Not Muslims governments that has choosen by people Democracy.

Saudi killers and jihadis (terrorist takfiris) if are looking for democracy first they should creat a democracy in saudi and destroy saudi regime. Then Qatar and Bahrain and...

Anyway this kind of Jihad is not good too when Palestine is occupied.

The Devil horns kill Muslims in fully democratic countries but leave the enemies of Muslims.

Last edited:
Iran is following democracy in Syria and Iraq. No one is ruling illegally. Maybe some of Sunnis do not like Al Maliki actions and hate him cuz he is Shia but they should follow democracy.Unlike Sadam Al Maliki has not killed any citizen of Iraq cuz of his though. People have voted to him. In Shia Islam and also Sunni NO jihad exist against Muslims but talking and democracy. Whoever kill a Muslim will go to hell forever. Jihad exist against Zion regime.A maniority Salafis and extremist should not kill Muslims. And the wahabi moftis that order to do these things will go to the hell forever.Democracy Democracy Democray. Jihad exist against illegitimate state Zion regime which has ocupied first Qibla of Muslims and kill Muslims daily Not Muslims governments that has choosen by people Democracy.

Saudi killers and jihadis (terrorist takfiris) if are looking for democracy first they should creat a democracy in saudi and destroy saudi regime. Then Qatar and Bahrain and...

Anyway this kind of Jihad is not good too when Palestine is occupied.

The Devil horns kill Muslims in fully democratic countries but leave the enemies of Muslims.

You talk alot about "democracy", you are aware tough, that Iran has a fake democracy? Install democracy first in Iran.

The-green-movement-was-a--007.jpg

Western media is propaganda. Washington think-thanks are exaggerating the role of ''private gulf donors'' in funding terrorism. Less than 5% of ISIS money is coming from outside donations

Records show how Iraqi extremists withstood U.S. anti-terror efforts - McClatchy DC News - The Sacramento Bee

Saudis are the largest sponsors of Sunni terrorists around the world....from Al Qaeda to ISIS.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom