What's new

KSA/Turkey to build a new industrial city near Madina

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
A new industrial city comprising more than 3000 manufactures, it will follow the concept of the Turkish industrial city in Istambul.. the building of the city will start in the mid 2017.. the project will tale place on a 10 000 000 m2 South west from Madina..
The Turkish company Gizellar will be responsible for developing the city as it has done before in many countries including the USA.. While a new 100% Saudi company will execute the plan..

There is more at: (Arabic)
http://akhbaar24.argaam.com/article/detail/316902

I have for a long time advocated for closer defense ties with Turkey and Ukraine. This news is very encouraging but I will await more details.

For once I am happy that such cooperation is not "outsourced" but actually based inside KSA. The location is also great.

I have for a long time advocated for closer defense ties with Turkey and Ukraine. This news is very encouraging but I will await more details.

For once I am happy that such cooperation is not "outsourced" but actually based inside KSA. The location is also great.

Good news and KSA should follow foot steps of Pakistan and we have very good defense relation with Turkey, Ukraine and China. KSA should start projects with Pakistan and it will boost capacity of both brother nations. Pakistan can offer KSA Al-khalid Tanks, Mashaq planes, JF17 fighters, missile technology, Nuclear corporations, drone technology and many more. We love our Saudi brothers:tup:

Good news and KSA should follow foot steps of Pakistan and we have very good defense relation with Turkey, Ukraine and China. KSA should start projects with Pakistan and it will boost capacity of both brother nations. Pakistan can offer KSA Al-khalid Tanks, Mashaq planes, JF17 fighters, missile technology, Nuclear corporations, drone technology and many more. We love our Saudi brothers:tup:

Brother, the GCC as a whole and the Arab world should be cooperating much more with Pakistan and with each other on this front on all relevant fields that can be mutually beneficial for the sake of our nations and people. Rulers, in my view, are irrelevant here.:)

Brother, the GCC as a whole and the Arab world should be cooperating much more with Pakistan and with each other on this front on all relevant fields that can be mutually beneficial for the sake of our nations and people. Rulers, in my view, are irrelevant here.:)

Yes it is true but we must some how convey these ideas to them and may be they like those ideas

Back
Top Bottom