What's new

KPK to have first girls’ cadet college in history of Pakistan

shah1398

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KPK to have first girls’ cadet college in history of Pakistan
Posted By: News Deskon: November 09, 2016

PESHAWAR: (APP) The first girls’ cadet college in the history of the country would be set up in Madran district before next fiscal year, it was informed during a meeting of Elementary and Secondary Education held here on Wednesday.

The meeting chaired by Minister for Elementary and Secondary Education Atif Khan was informed that under the government’s reform agenda in education sector, the measures are being taken to set up the first girls’ cadet college before June 2017.

KPK government educations reforms

It was informed that tender process for establishing 500 IT lab in all government schools have been completed while work on 45 schools under standardized schools project is also underway.

The meeting discussed in details the projects of play areas and provision of sports facilities at schools, smart schools and standardization of High Schools, teachers’ training in cooperation with British Council, provision of basic missing facilities at all government schools, School Based Recruitment and Private Schools’ Regulatory Authority bill.

KPK government reforms for female education

The Minister directed the department to expedite on ongoing projects and complete all within stipulated time period.

The meeting was attended by Secretary Elementary and Secondary Education Dr. Shezad Bangesh, Special Secretary Qaiser Alam and Director Schools Muhammad Rafiq Khattak.

https://timesofislamabad.com/kpk-first-girls-cadet-college-history-pakistan/2016/11/09/

PS: I aint sure if its first Girls' Cadet College in Pakistan as one such is operational in Hazara Region but that might be a private one named as "Girls Cadet College Abbottabad".

this is an excellent way to break the social taboo in KPK.
i don't think there are any taboos on girls' education. Most of the practising and conservative pathan families want their girls to get the best possible education. As far as separate facilities for girls and boys are available, there will never be a major issue. Even people in FATA want good education facilities for their girl but we kept them out of main stream Pakistani system for years. Now it should all change and I think it is changing.

Excellent move.
Lol, i thought they will bring sharia.
Anyway, nice step, Good to see our politician encouraging woman even in rural areas. They are 53% of population, we can't ignore them.
Excellent move i say. Hope they continue doing good work.

i don't think there are any taboos on girls' education. Most of the practising and conservative pathan families want their girls to get the best possible education. As far as separate facilities for girls and boys are available, there will never be a major issue. Even people in FATA want good education facilities for their girl but we kept them out of main stream Pakistani system for years. Now it should all change and I think it is changing.
The worst situation is in Kohistan where the literacy rate is a measly 10%. Worse still is the situation in many towns and districts of Balochistan. Many regions in the country have substandard living conditions.

The worst situation is in Kohistan where the literacy rate is a measly 10%. Worse still is the situation in many towns and districts of Balochistan. Many regions in the country have substandard living conditions.

Spot on mate. We are fighting for top spot against Nepal and Kenya in Human development index. Hardly anything to be proud off.

Humny awaz lagae the 'Naya Pakistan' ki , people mocked us, they laughed at us , koi mauqa nae chora baten karnay ka but here you see we've answerd their criticism by our work on the promises we made.
Never ever before in the history KPK province was such civilised and literate this is going to be remember for lifetime that KPK is going to have first female cadet college in history of Pakistan. Badal raha ha KPK, badelga Pakistan bhe IN SHA ALLAH.
We need more cadets like Brave Shaheed Marium Mukhtiarm, jis qaum ki betian itni strong hoti hain wo qaum kabhii haar nae saktii.
14485172_1141872165905602_7973974172772460255_n.jpg

Kohistan is a hell hole, my cousin got attacked with stones over their for no reason.

Govt of Baluchistan needs to invest more in education but we always get these sardars and chiefs elected who do not want their people to get education. While people want education but they are not able to break free of the tribal system. That can only be broken if massive urbanisation takes place in Baluchistan and this brings CPEC in the picture :)

When the CPEC get fully operational, a lot of people from villages and small towns will move into Gawader and other cities along CPEC and that will effectively end tribalism and there the govt can provide good facilities for education to the masses and PA and federal govt should lead the way until it becomes a self sustained system.

Last edited:
We in BD have several girls cadet colleges since the '80s. Excellent move by KPP govt.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom