What's new

KP Has Done Well: High Employment, Higher Per Capita, Higher Foreign Remittance and Higher Contrib..

Is PTI government better than previous governments in KP ?

• Yes

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
'KP HAS DONE WELL': PROVINCES MUST PREPARE OWN GROWTH STRATEGIES: PASHA
http://www.brecorder.com/business-an...ate=2015-12-05

:rofl: :lol: part of the billion rupees spent on media by IK's party, under various names, that if "others" did it, IK would call it "brutal open corruption" for the remainder of his life. BTW, I expected this article to be out before the elections. Not sure why its so delayed. Didn't pay people all the way?? Oh the money, what it can do in places like Pakistan :close_tema:

BTW, KPK has grown at a similar rate that a Juniper plant grows at, ONE inch per year!!!! In majority of the KPK, even One Inch isn't visible as nothing was done. I have an idea, lets do another sit in and think by sitting inside Islamabad and shutting down the capital would "somehow" result in growing the KPK :yahoo: :cheers: :tup:

:rofl: :lol: part of the billion rupees spent on media by IK's party, under various names, that if "others" did it, IK would call it "brutal open corruption" for the remainder of his life. BTW, I expected this article to be out before the elections. Not sure why its so delayed. Didn't pay people all the way?? Oh the money, what it can do in places like Pakistan :close_tema:

BTW, KPK has grown at a similar rate that a Juniper plant grows at, ONE inch per year!!!! In majority of the KPK, even One Inch isn't visible as nothing was done. I have an idea, lets do another sit in and think by sitting inside Islamabad and shutting down the capital would "somehow" result in growing the KPK :yahoo: :cheers: :tup:
Capital wasnot shut down even during the peak of dharna only constitution avenue was

Yep. It is a walking fact that kpk and Punjab have been our most developing provinces since 2013. Considering Imran had no experience in running a province and got quite a troubled province which the previous govt made sure was even more a mess.

Haters often think and talk senselessly but the fact is that Punjab and kpk have been very good and well ahead. Balochistan under army and cpec is going to get good development.

Sindh is the real question. The province has been neglected and handled in a horrible fashion. If Sindhi's want good governance then they must not vote for PPP which is the most inept party we have ever created. 2018 election is very crucial for that matter.

Karachi makes 70% of revenue of Pakistan. Sindh therefore makes more than supposedly better regulated provinces. People are just jealous that Sindhis know who to vote for

I wonder how much RAW is funding in KP, Imran met Modi earlier today. I guess taking instructions from RAW helps

and look at this ignorant..

Capital wasnot shut down even during the peak of dharna only constitution avenue was

Right!!!!! And mobilizing thousands of proof, providing security to two city residents in case something happened, instability is caused across Pakistan and across the globe....had no monetary value right? No one lost a dime? There was billions of dollars worth of loss. A LOT of business couldn't operate, international investors were scared that their investments provided on promises and policies of NS's government were going to waste, etc, etc.

I have a Pakistani businessman friend here who does business with us at times. He just told me two weeks ago that Pakistan still hasn't recovered internally from the damage that the sit-ins did. He and his Surgeon brother were HUGE IK supporters, but he also has a working brain too.

After seeing the damage done by the sit-ins, and the $6 million fiasco where the US Doctors questioned why their donated money was invested in the US and not sent to be used in Pakistan, and to which, IK said not to question him or he'll have them thrown out of the building, this guy and his brother gave up on IK. It's very easy to act like a Hitler and talk about running the country. Its VERY hard to actually do it right and grow a democratic and peaceful nation!!

Right!!!!! And mobilizing thousands of proof, providing security to two city residents in case something happened, instability is caused across Pakistan and across the globe....had no monetary value right? No one lost a dime? There was billions of dollars worth of loss. A LOT of business couldn't operate, international investors were scared that their investments provided on promises and policies of NS's government were going to waste, etc, etc.

I have a Pakistani businessman friend here who does business with us at times. He just told me two weeks ago that Pakistan still hasn't recovered internally from the damage that the sit-ins did. He and his Surgeon brother were HUGE IK supporters, but he also has a working brain too.

After seeing the damage done by the sit-ins, and the $6 million fiasco where the US Doctors questioned why their donated money was invested in the US and not sent to be used in Pakistan, and to which, IK said not to question him or he'll have them thrown out of the building, this guy and his brother gave up on IK. It's very easy to act like a Hitler and talk about running the country. Its VERY hard to actually do it right and grow a democratic and peaceful nation!!
Other than parts of blue area all of Islanabad was completely functional

Most sectors were unaffected by protest against rigging

Damage by sitins like what i live in Islamabad i know what happens in my city better than some American surgeon

Other than parts of blue area all of Islanabad was completely functional

Most sectors were unaffected by protest against rigging

Damage by sitins like what i live in Islamabad i know what happens in my city better than some American surgeon

You can continue to believe that. I will continue to believe in the REAL damage assessments I've seen in Pakistan businesses and around the globe, including Pakistani stock market!!!! The Chinese projects (just as one example), got pushed out by 6-10 months due to this. The world isn't sitting around waiting to be called to come to a heaven on Earth Pakistan. The political and business leaders around the world have tight schedules. The work that was going to get done during ONE visit of the Chinese delegation, took about 6-8 months to complete as the Chinese investors who were coming with the Chinese president when IK started this, came in in pieces due to their schedules.

I don't care who you love or hate. You should be ashamed of yourself in hiding facts that didn't serve anyone, but damaged your country, i.e. Pakistan. Its sad to see a nation who is more than happy to do things to damage their own country, for the love of ONE selfish individual without ability to lead a nation!!

if hating someone is your criteria of giving rishta then you must want to give triple Rishtas to Sharif family lol
Hating someone who have looted u, drown u in depth, murder innocent people is very natural

Back
Top Bottom