What's new

KP education dept demolishes PTI claims on social media!

Let me list what the baboon media forgot to highlight,

1. KPK Provincial department presented themselves for scrutiny, never happened by any PMLN governmental dept. in all its time in power.
2. The information provided using "Right to information" act that PTI government brought in for the first time.
3. Information provided with-in 30 days as promised in RTI act ( actually took only 21 days ) and no bribes were required to be paid, which is unthinkable in Punjab.
4. Finally even if we take the figures as what the PTI government did in its full 5 year term, its still more than any government has done in any province of Pakistan and its more than what PMLN governments have done in all of its years in power

So baboons @somebozo before getting too excited please read my above points

As a matter of fact I would present to U the state of affair of the primary School of my village where I had studied till 5th grade. We had only two rooms, two fans, no boundary walls, water had to be fetched by us from a source of water which was shared by animals too, no toilet n most of time only one Master Ji who get the hell out of us with his thrashing of us every now and then and we would get electricity through "Kunda". Well I happened to visit my Village after a gap of one year and to my surprise the School had a proper boundary wall with proper gate, toilets had been built, not only the School had been renovated but another room had also been constructed, Three Teachers minimum are teaching student, corporal punishment is banned, fresh water supply is ensured through pipes from the nearest fresh water tubewell and so on.

Exact story of my village.

Coz when U have done nothing wrong then U have got nothing to hide and rather than "barking" (sorry for the word but thats what corrupt are doing to shield their corrupt bosses), U present yourself for any scrutiny.

Hai kisi mein aisa dam k aisa kar k dikhayay?

True that.

We see the effect of RTI bill implementation by KP. Well done PtI, more over it shows there is no cover ups done by institution for government blunders . it's shows autonomy of institutions .

Moreover the figure shared by departments are even good .

PMLN has hired SOME BOZOs to run the propaganda mill. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom