What's new

KP Assembly adopts resolution for creation of Hazara province

More pay = less corruption - Is it too hard to comprehend?
this is not justification .... when zardari was president ... kya lagta hai uski pay mien uska guzara ni hota tha..jo he started corruption... dear its because there is no system to curtail such corruption which these politician will never do...

Good step by PTI, i hope it actually happens. Now its time to make more provinces in Pakistan. Smaller provinces will mean better administration and the funds being used properly on local structures such as roads, hospitals and schools.

this is not justification .... when zardari was president ... kya lagta hai uski pay mien uska guzara ni hota tha..jo he started corruption... dear its because there is no system to curtail such corruption which these politician will never do...

In Singapore the highest paid jobs also include politicians, it is so lucrative to become a politician in Singapore that the brightest minds from Banking, Finance and other sectors do a two year national service in the Singaporean govt and get paid as much as they would in a corporate.

Increasing pay rates of the civil servants and politicians is a good way to stem the flow of illegal money. If a police officer on duty can pay for his family comfortably, he is less likely to take those 100 rupees from you to let you pass by without a motorcycle license. I understand how simplistic it is to lay blames and not appreciate the ripple effects such policies create in the long term.

Peace

Passed resolution of hazara province is a good step of PTI. now they should raise voice to making karachi the province too.

PTI will do it, make it a State territory, also Lahore and any other mega city. when in power. InshAllah.

Had hai bahi... Imran khan ka supporter hona buri bat nai.... but ankhien band rakhna kahan ka banta hai.... i was in favour of IK last year electio.. but he really disappointed me... he and his party is just like any other party in pakistan no difference.. and its fact brother... you should admit this also...

No one has blind eyes, so stop saying nonsense again and again. I am PTI supporter and I am also disappointed with their performance so far on several issues, while I am satisfied on other issues, does it make me a blind supporter?

Also please prove how Shahbaz Sharif is better than KPK regarding this salary and perks issue as you claimed in your previous post??

On a side note, how do you justify the previous salary of KP MPAs which was mere 36,000 Rs a month? Do you even know what MPA's of other provinces are earning right now?

More pay = less corruption - Is it too hard to comprehend?

Its a positive step that honest salary of MA is increased, unlike encouraging & doing Haram-khori like pmln/ppp/etc

ok dear, how can they increase their salary when we all know KPK govt has very less funds, you guys are relying on USAID for now, how can you don't have funds for development or progress but you have all the funds to increase your salary and the allowances 3 times?

Passed resolution of hazara province is a good step of PTI. now they should raise voice to making karachi the province too.

will never happen, everybody for his own interest, PTI infact opposed Sind 2 made fun of it

for better administration.

Why shouldnt it be done? dont you want more provinces for betterment purpose of admisitration?

Of course but just dividing will not get us anywhere. It will only create a lot more problems.

Providing cities province or territory statuses, IMHO, is a pretty big mistake. These cities are always a major lifeline for the very less developed rural areas of their respective provinces. You need these cities for their respective provinces' development and economic betterment exactly as Gawadar, when developed, will bring all these things to Balochistan. Detaching them will further push the rural areas into decay. And don't get me started with the demographic cluster f***k this is going to cause in the economic hub of Pakistan.

The division needs to be done smartly and strategically, not like a butcher (the way these morons are trying to go about) but with finesse. The two major considerations should be dividing the sources and diluting the majority demographic. Do this and you can forget about Pathan, Sindhi, Balochi and Punjabi mutt fights every time something big needs to be decided. This is a golden opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom