What's new

Kollywood --- Tamil Movie Industry

images

Rajinikanth muthu movie --- one of the biggest probably thebiggest hit for him...became a craze in japan...

Is that you? :blink:
Oh sorry, for a second I thought the dwarf was regular forum troll KS. He is a Tamil too.

By the way any movie made on Tamil legends or historical figures? Serious question because one of the first movies we Pashtuns made was Yusuf Khan and Sher Bano which is a Pashtun legend basically so culture and history plays a large role in the movie industry. And do they have link with english subtitles?

Another question is what is the significance of the mustache for an average Tamil? Why do those actors have to have mustaches? Is it culture or what plays a part in this.

Having a moustache is normal in all cultures,even punjabi muslim rajputs have moustache,serbian partizans have moustache,che guevara had one,stalin had one.

dont act as if people have a moustache only here.

Hey buddy ...is it a racial slur or something....wats about yanna rascalla...mind it..we dont know what it is ....can you kindly explain...

thats the shah rukh khan dialogue in main hoon naa

This is the craze of rajinikanth in Japan...watch this japanese Endhiran Robot Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a moustache is normal in all cultures,even punjabi muslim rajputs have moustache,serbian partizans have moustache,che guevara had one,stalin had one.

dont act as if people have a moustache only here.

thats the shah rukh khan dialogue in main hoon naa

but this shahrukh khan guys been showing racial motivation especially against tamils.....racial slurs and do you know the next movie Chennai express is also motivated and did you see the movie AAIYAA the hindi movie ...a tamilian marries a northie and so and so ...

tamils have got many racial slurs for northies but we refrain fro using them....we consider them as indians

Is that Ajith?? :woot:

I think the bald guy is @KRAIT and that badass guy who is going to beat the crap out of him @Gigawatt or should it be @RazPaK.

You are this guy with the grey beard:

hikayat-merong-mahawangsa-01.jpg

Who is the girl? Is it KS? By the way this should be in Naswar Korner. :rofl:

Hey troll, exactly tell me what similarity is there between two pictures. I can' find any. :cheesy:

Aren't both of them half-naked men and aren't both based on historical legends?

Actually to be totally truthful I was genuinely interested. Subjects of interests include, legends/myths, culture, . Why some people find a bone in every fish?

BTW, this is so funny:

but this shahrukh khan guys been showing racial motivation especially against tamils.....racial slurs and do you know the next movie Chennai express is also motivated and did you see the movie AAIYAA the hindi movie ...a tamilian marries a northie and so and so ...

tamils have got many racial slurs for northies but we refrain fro using them....we consider them as indians

Are you a TNLA member? :D

BTW maybe you could tell one of your members about Veerappan... is there a movie on Veerappan by the way, like don or baghi or something?

japanese dancing for tamil movie song

rajni fans talk in tamil

I dont think tamils have racial slurs against northies,only against marwaris who swindle the wealth of poor tamils.

they have some for telugus and malayalees who are the pangalis of tamils for resources.

Bollywood is a stereotypical machine and nobody cares.

It is a joke.

I want to see a movie which accurately portrays people of india in general,however it might be whoever it might be.

Hey buddy ...is it a racial slur or something....wats about yanna rascalla...mind it..we dont know what it is ....can you kindly explain...

It was from the movie "Om shanti om" Shahrukh Khan was posing as South Indian film actor was beating villians referring villians as "Yanna Raskala mind it". It was a spoof in the movie.

I think the bald guy is @KRAIT and that badass guy who is going to beat the crap out of him @Gigawatt or should it be @RazPaK.

You are this guy with the grey beard:

Who is the girl? Is it KS? By the way this should be in Naswar Korner. :rofl:

Aren't both of them half-naked men and aren't both based on historical legends?

Actually to be totally truthful I was genuinely interested. Subjects of interests include, legends/myths, culture, . Why some people find a bone in every fish?

BTW, this is so funny:

Are you a TNLA member? :D

BTW maybe you could tell one of your members about Veerappan... is there a movie on Veerappan by the way, like don or baghi or something?

yeah there is,it is called captain prabhakaran,watch it,is awesome.

You are this guy with the grey beard: no buddy its no one,,some s.e asian movie...very good response from a pakistani

Who is the girl? Is it KS? By the way this should be in Naswar Korner. :rofl: oh GOD :hitwall:

Aren't both of them half-naked men and aren't both based on historical legends? half naked ...keep going mate..lets see where u"ll end up

Actually to be totally truthful I was genuinely interested. Subjects of interests include, legends/myths, culture, . Why some people find a bone in every fish? ofcourse there is a bone in every fish :lol:

BTW, this is so funny:

Are you a TNLA member? :D ... no am not a TNLA member or are you LET or haqqani or jammat ud dawa or ...oh wait there are many of em..

every one knows..

hey havizsultan,

contribute something....you dont have to spew venom on every indian..

OK now back to movies

Rajinikanths biggest hit --- Baasha

You"ve pulled or dragged something from a garbage or a trash can and you want me to acknowledge whether its bullcrap or horsedump.......i think its shahrukh khan

Basha is the biggest hit in Rajini career :cheers:

Havizsultan
Tamil movies are pretty famous in Malasia,Singapore and Japan , Off late even telugu heroes are gaining popularity in Japan.

Rajinikanth looks great in Sultan Getup :cheers:

yes dude :cheers:

Basha is the biggest hit in Rajini career :cheers:
@<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136430" target="_blank">haviZsultan</a></u> Tamil movies are pretty famous in Malasia,Singapore and Japan , Off late even telugu heroes are gaining popularity in Japan.

endhiran -- The highest grossing indian movie

The film marked the Indian cinema-debut of Legacy Effects, which was responsible for the film's animatronics. The film's background score and soundtrack, which was composed by A. R. Rahman, became the best-selling world album on the iTunes Store in three countries within a few days of its digital release. The film released worldwide on 1 October 2010, along with its dubbed versions: Robo in Telugu and Robot in Hindi.[3] Produced by Kalanithi Maran, it is believed to be India's most expensive film since its release.[4] Upon release, it also made the largest worldwide opening for an Indian film.[5]
The film received positive critical acclaim and became a commercial success, collecting the largest opening weekend revenue of any Tamil film.[6] It was claimed to be the highest-grossing Indian film of all time,[7][8] although because official box office records are not kept in India, this cannot be independently verified. It also went on to receive appraisals from notable celebrities in India and across the globe. The following year, the film won a number of awards during many ceremonies, including that year's National Film Awards and Filmfare Awards South, mainly for its art direction and special effects, which were handled by Sabu Cyril and V. Srinivas Mohan, respectively.

yes dude :cheers:

endhiran -- The highest grossing indian movie

The film marked the Indian cinema-debut of Legacy Effects, which was responsible for the film's animatronics. The film's background score and soundtrack, which was composed by A. R. Rahman, became the best-selling world album on the iTunes Store in three countries within a few days of its digital release. The film released worldwide on 1 October 2010, along with its dubbed versions: Robo in Telugu and Robot in Hindi.[3] Produced by Kalanithi Maran, it is believed to be India's most expensive film since its release.[4] Upon release, it also made the largest worldwide opening for an Indian film.[5]
The film received positive critical acclaim and became a commercial success, collecting the largest opening weekend revenue of any Tamil film.[6] It was claimed to be the highest-grossing Indian film of all time,[7][8] although because official box office records are not kept in India, this cannot be independently verified. It also went on to receive appraisals from notable celebrities in India and across the globe. The following year, the film won a number of awards during many ceremonies, including that year's National Film Awards and Filmfare Awards South, mainly for its art direction and special effects, which were handled by Sabu Cyril and V. Srinivas Mohan, respectively.

For me it is Basha mate :cheers:

buddy I am not a Tamil. and it is nothing abusive. Rajnikanth uses this in his dialogues and it has become very popular. He refers to v the villains as rascals and tells them to mind him.

Back
Top Bottom