What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

Nov 1st, chosen as the Kobane world day
Kurdish women and Peshmergas girls, squeezed between ISIS and hostile Turkey, are slowly turning the tide in Kobane.

df42c9b89e2a6bea233d4fc6f96371ea.jpg

Kurdish women and Peshmergas girls, squeezed between ISIS and hostile Turkey, are slowly turning the tide in Kobane.

Is there a limit for kurdish dishonor? It's already hit the bottom.. The lowest level... If this Hostile Turkey wouldn't accept kurdish girls and women in his soil, they probably would have raped multiple times by now, if not killed already... They have 5 stars hotel comfort in here... If they are not glad they can freely get the fvck out of my country... Hope ISIS hunt you down one by one like rats then you can understand what hostile means...

kill yourself

Someday If I would be at a point to kill myself I certainly take one or two kekos with me... or more

:lol:

Kurds became a total joke
Is there a limit for kurdish dishonor? It's already hit the bottom.. The lowest level... If this Hostile Turkey wouldn't accept kurdish girls and women in his soil, they probably would have raped multiple times by now, if not killed already... They have 5 stars hotel comfort in here... If they are not glad they can freely get the fvck out of my country... Hope ISIS hunt you down one by one like rats then you can understand what hostile means...

Someday If I would be at a point to kill myself I certainly take one or two kekos with me... or more
I feel like throwing up. They are so unthankful and disgraceful. For example If some country helped Turkic people I would never forget this goodness. But what do Kurds do, instead of being thankful . They try to take your eye out.

Last edited:
you fucking turk, tell me something that is more trusted than SOHR, omg you're so stupid.
Why you don't watch your mouth I saw many of your Kurd kind on YouTube and Facebook use only bad words even the comments in rudaw and your websites use dirty languege

Does your parents tell you how to behave but I don't blame you since you are a wild goats

I am surprised how mountain goat herder like you know how to use computer and Internet

@Al-Kurdi

خڕگ ۆ سرتان أره کۆبانێ
seems like kobane is not doing very well , thanks to certain terrorist northern regimes .

after the pishmarga forces entered the area i personally expected immediate relief of pressure .

nothing very special though

If the PKK/YPG wins the battle of Kobane. They have won the battle of the Kurdish Stalingrad. >>> No mentioning that the defence of Kobane totally rests on US airstrikes :lol:

If PKK/YPG looses the battle. It is thanks to Turkey, Qatar and the Saudi's which don't even support ISIS:lol: The best way to deal with these PKK terrorist sympathizers is to make fun of them.

The Kurds don't lack
-Manpower. They have 200k Kobane civilians they can get soldiers from. Turkey allows Syrian Kurds to fight! For some reason nobody wants to sign up :lol: It is either civiilians of Kobane don't support PKK/YPG terrorists or they are afraid to fight.

-Weapons. PKK/YPG has all the weapons it needs. US also dropped tons of supplies. Heavy weaponry doesn't matter since it is urban warfare. None-the-less they got heavy weaponry support from KRG.

-Not only does PKK/YPG have civilians of Kobane to get their militia from, which I suspect that they don't support YPG/PPK. Nobody is signing up for the fight. Even KRG forces that were assigned to fight in Kobane ran away. Only 2/3 of the forces arrived and I bet their morale is weak as hell since they remember how they were almost overrun in Erbil.

Back
Top Bottom