What's new

Knockout game is preview of the chaos coming to America

The US is already falling apart economically, socially and everything else.

It won't be long now before they go the same way the Soviet Union did.

Do us ALL a favor and hold your breath waiting for our fall ?:usflag:

... but the fact remains China is rising and the world better get used to it...

Three hundred million 'on the rise' and a BILLION without two nickels to rub together.:china:

lol dude I didn't say I want to see the US collapse, I love American culture and I lived in the US for 13 years. There are very friendly American friends I have. Some of them are even more pro-China than I am.

I'm just saying what I see that's obvious to any objective person.

We just go in circles arguing these things. Waste of time.

Three hundred million 'on the rise' and a BILLION without two nickels to rub together.:china:

The fact that China has 1 billion still not in the middle class proves my point. That's potential 1 billion people China can add to the middle class in the future. America only has 300 million, China can call upon a billion extra people to add to China's national power.

We've been hearing about our 'imminent collapse' for a few decades now. Still waiting. And imagine if it DID happen. If the U.S. defaulted on all those T-Bonds ? Other countries (China) would be circling the bowl right behind us. Look what happened when little Greece went belly up.

...The fact that China has 1 billion still not in the middle class proves my point. That's potential 1 billion people China can add to the middle class in the future. America only has 300 million, China can call upon a billion extra people to add to China's national power.

As wages in China rise, manufacturing there will become less attractive to western corporations because of the transportation costs and the quality of the goods. It just won't be worth it. We're already seeing some manufacturing returning to the U.S. So there won't be enough decent paying jobs to drag those billion people into the middle class.

Evil country with evil deeda

Well, 'deeda' to you, too chief.o_O

As wages in China rise, manufacturing there will become less attractive to western corporations because of the transportation costs and the quality of the goods. It just won't be worth it. We're already seeing some manufacturing returning to the U.S. So there won't be enough decent paying jobs to drag those billion people into the middle class.

Well, 'deeda' to you, too chief.o_O

Chinese manufacturing is becoming less labour intensive and more capital intensive. Therefore wages won't matter as high-tech goods use automation and less labour.

Domestic private companies are taking a larger share of Chinese manufacturing. Alreasy 50% of Chinese manufacturing is done by Chinese private and SOE.

Most of the foreign manufacturing done in China is done by other Asian countries. Taiwan has been our number 1 source of FDI.

But of course you can make a couple of cute jokes to massage your ego,...
Actually...The ones whose fragile egos needs constant massaging are the Chinese members here. You guys 'Thanked' each other for every posts, even the most worthless ones, then you guys boasts about how many 'Thanks' each has as indicative of superior participation in this forum. A shrink could make a small fortune with you guys.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom