What's new

Knockout game is preview of the chaos coming to America

Hasbara Buster

Reaction score
Knockout game is preview of the chaos coming to America

337705_knockout%20game.jpg

Michael Snyder, endoftheamericandream

There is a hot new game being played in cities all over America, and it is very simple. You pick out a defenseless person on the street and you try to knock them out. In most areas, it is known as “the knockout game”. In some communities it is called by other names such as “point-em-out, knock-em-out” and “polar bear hunting”.

In many instances, the perpetrators don’t even try to steal anything from the people that they knock out. The goal is just to “have fun” by brutally attacking an innocent victim.

Well, if this is what young thugs in America will do for fun when times are still good, what will they be willing to do when our economy really starts falling apart? Yes, the US economy has definitely been steadily declining, but the truth is that what we are experiencing right now is rip-roaring prosperity compared to what is coming in the years ahead. So what will the streets of America look like when things get really bad?

If you have never heard of “the knockout game” before, the following is how USA Today recently described it: “Dangerous “knockout” attacks on strangers are leading to arrests, more officers flooding the streets and more warnings for vigilance by an unsuspecting public. Perpetrators have dubbed the violent practice as the “knockout game,” in which young people try to randomly knock out strangers with one punch. Recent attacks in New York, New Haven, Conn., Washington, D.C. and suburban Philadelphia have raised concerns across the country.”

Of course there are variations on the game. Sometimes the goal is to knock out victims with a single punch, but in other instances entire groups of young thugs attack a victim and the goal is to see who can knock out the victim first.

Most of the time this game does not involve the theft of belongings, but in other cases it does. For example, the following is how one teen described the game: “You just knock them out. You hit them with a blow and you take their belongings.”

Most of the time, the victims are males. But this is not always true. In fact, the Huffington Post recently reported on an incident in which a 78-year-old grandmother was attacked.

Sometimes, the victims of “the knockout game” never get back up. Last year, a 20-year-old college student in Minnesota was killed by a pack of thugs playing the knockout game.

Knockout game deaths have also been reported in Syracuse, in St. Louis and in New Jersey. In the case in New Jersey, the attackers left 46-year-old Ralph Santiago lodged between iron fence posts with a broken neck.

This is not just harmless fun. People are actually dying. Sadly, this is just one more sign that our society is starting to come apart at the seams. Violent crime in America was up 15 percent last year, and an epidemic of very unusual crimes is sweeping the nation.

We are rapidly getting to the point where criminals are becoming so cold-hearted that they will go after just about anyone. For example, in Stockton, California the other day some thugs held an entire youth soccer team at gunpoint with a shotgun.

All of this is happening at a time when police budgets are being deeply cut all over the nation. If you do call the police, they might be able to help you. There are still lots of good cops out there. But if you get a bad cop, you might deeply regret ever picking up that telephone.

In this day and age, it has become much more important for all of us to learn how to defend ourselves. As the US economy spirals downhill, people are going to become increasingly desperate. And desperate people do desperate things. The thin veneer of civilization that we all take for granted on a daily basis is beginning to disappear.

PressTV - Knockout game is preview of the chaos coming to America

You ever got tired of being wrong thanks to PressTV of Iran...??? :lol:

is it safe to say that Hasbara Buster is one of PDFs biggest drama queens?

I did hear its become a rather huge problem ...though just recently few people got shot trying out that game ...earlier they killed a WW2 Vetaran

Evil country

KO a muslim woman is OK, KO a rabbi organ trafficker and the antisemite alert will be seen in all medias

Civilization of peace

the-texas-chainsaw-massacre.jpg

Last edited:
You ever got tired of being wrong thanks to PressTV of Iran...??? :lol:
I did hear its become a rather huge problem ...though just recently few people got shot trying out that game ...earlier they killed a WW2 Vetaran

Next program they will say grand theft auto V actually did bring down the world

Don't bury our heads in the sand. It's a serious problem especially if you live near the inner cities.

One of my elderly uncle was "knock-outed" on a busy Brooklyn street over the weekend- by two oversize teenage girls! Luckily he wasn't hurt too bad.

The US is already falling apart economically, socially and everything else.

It won't be long now before they go the same way the Soviet Union did.

The US is already falling apart economically, socially and everything else.

It won't be long now before they go the same way the Soviet Union did.
Here is an old article, most likely before you were borned, that commented about the many 'America is in decline' prophecies and using the Soviets or the Roman Empire as examples...

U.s. Has Earned, And The World Needs And Appreciates, Our Right To Intervene - Philly.com
If the Roman empire had declined at this rate, you'd be reading this column in Latin.
Every ten yrs, there comes to the fore a new crop of doomsday prophecies for America. It does not matter if they came from without or within. They always say the same things and so far, they are always wrong. The Russians, not the Soviets, predicted that the US would break up by the June-July 2010 time frame.

The Chinese and their supporters WILL BE NO DIFFERENT about their predictions for US -- FAIL.

Here is an old article, most likely before you were borned, that commented about the many 'America is in decline' prophecies and using the Soviets or the Roman Empire as examples...

U.s. Has Earned, And The World Needs And Appreciates, Our Right To Intervene - Philly.com

Every ten yrs, there comes to the fore a new crop of doomsday prophecies for America. It does not matter if they came from without or within. They always say the same things and so far, they are always wrong. The Russians, not the Soviets, predicted that the US would break up by the June-July 2010 time frame.

The Chinese and their supporters WILL BE NO DIFFERENT about their predictions for US -- FAIL.

Deny all you want, won't stop the irreversible decline :coffee:

America had its day during the Cold War and since 2000 it's been in decline in multiple areas.

Deny all you want, won't stop the irreversible decline :coffee:

America had its day during the Cold War and since 2000 it's been in decline in multiple areas.
I served in the USAF during the Cold War and read how the Soviets were causing our decline. I also lived thru the era that is supposedly belongs to the Japanese when they were buying up prime real estates in NYC and valuable art works in LA. Now look what happened to Japan and now I read the same wildly optimistic prophecies for China and doom and gloom versions for US. Never mind that the US is now the world's number one oil exporter and oil often leads to prosperity in other areas.

Am willing to bet you have never been to the US while I have been to China and works daily with Chinese engineers. Not one of them shares your view. Why is that?

I served in the USAF during the Cold War and read how the Soviets were causing our decline. I also lived thru the era that is supposedly belongs to the Japanese when they were buying up prime real estates in NYC and valuable art works in LA. Now look what happened to Japan and now I read the same wildly optimistic prophecies for China and doom and gloom versions for US. Never mind that the US is now the world's number one oil exporter and oil often leads to prosperity in other areas.

Am willing to bet you have never been to the US while I have been to China and works daily with Chinese engineers. Not one of them shares your view. Why is that?

I studied and worked in the US for over 13 years. I have seen first hand during my time in America that it is not as powerful as it used to be and it's in decline economically and socially. That's why I moved back to China to seek better opportunities.

Soviet Union had the population size but was only a military superpower. Their economic system was too rigid and it collapsed.

Japan is an economic power but doesn't have the population size to challenge America and certainly don't have an independent foreign policy to counter America.

China has population size and an independent foreign policy. Size does matter. The bigger you are, the easier it is to surpass a smaller populated country. China outnumber the US 4 to 1. America has never faced a rival that outnumber its population 4 to 1. Larger population means a potential for a bigger middle class which means more tax revenue giving bigger military budget, larger consumer market, more businesses started, larger talent pool, etc.

China has already surpassed the US in many economic indicators due to our sheer population size. Japan didn't get close to surpassing the US in any of the indicators we have ALREADY surpassed the US in. China is also closing the technological gap with the US. When the money gap and technology gap is closed by China, it's all over for America.

Global power depends on absolute size, not per person indicators.

According to recent polls, growing number of Chinese people see ourselves overtaking the US. Some people are still not convinced but it doesn't matter what a few people think.

I wasn't even mentioning China. I said, regardless of who is challenging America, America itself has been in decline for a long time regardless of America's rival. I can't see anyone turning it around. Only Ronald Reagan reversed the decline briefly but that was more the exception, not the rule.

Anyway, no point fighting over these things, the facts are China is rising and America is being passed.

China has always been the country the western world has always feared the most. Our sheer size and our history of being at the top for so long makes the west fear us and hate us.

I've always said to my friends, the only country that will end western dominance will eventually be China.

China's fall was the start of western dominance 500 years ago, and China's return will be the beginning of the end of western dominance.

Over the course of the next 40-50 years you will see China ending more and more western monopoly positions and gradually dismantle the western web of power. It won't happen overnight but will happen gradually like it has done from 20-30 years ago until now.

I studied and worked in the US for over 13 years. I have seen first hand during my time in America that it is not as powerful as it used to be and it's in decline economically and socially.
Yeah...Sure...

CARPE DIEM: Chart of the Day: World Shares of GDP

And how do YOU measure societal 'decline'? By your opinion only? If you want to use riots, then you had better look at your China where the government had to stop collecting statistics and hide the rest, something like tens of thousands per year?

That's why I moved back to China to seek better opportunities.
And I will be ready, as I have been for past few years, to train new Chinese engineers who left China to come to the US to seek better opportunities. Many became US citizens.

Yeah...Sure...

CARPE DIEM: Chart of the Day: World Shares of GDP

And how do YOU measure societal 'decline'? By your opinion only? If you want to use riots, then you had better look at your China where the government had to stop collecting statistics and hide the rest, something like tens of thousands per year?

And I will be ready, as I have been for past few years, to train new Chinese engineers who left China to come to the US to seek better opportunities. Many became US citizens.

lol dude, many Chinese move to many developed countries because their living standards are higher and less populated and less polluted. But living standards are different from national power. Singapore has much higher living standards but is nowhere near China's national power.

Many overseas Chinese are returning back to China. I'm one of them.

But of course you can make a couple of cute jokes to massage your ego, but the fact remains China is rising and the world better get used to it.

Whether you or I agree or disagree is irrelevant. The bottom line is China is rising, just look around you, everything you read in world media is related to China. That's China's power and influence that's making China so talked about. Many don't like China's rise, but it won't stop China's rise.

Anyway, feel free to think however you want about China, I don't care.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom