What's new

KKK plans to employ US troops in training for upcoming race war (VIDEO)

They are full of freedom for JEW USA

Aren't there forums that are specifically for this garbage?

There are plenty of people here who are not fond of the US, but find a way to express those feelings without sounding like a 13 year old on the school playground.

Aren't there forums that are specifically for this garbage?

There are plenty of people here who are not fond of the US, but find a way to express those feelings without sounding like a 13 year old on the school playground.
Except the fact that i say JEW USA that can sounds a bit weird, all what i say can be found at the opposite for the people who are pro-NATO.

They would say a lot of childish things

Dude KKK doesn't have the authority to do such a thing.They are even looked down on by White Aryan supremacists.
Race war won't happen anytime soon.

The KKK? The KKK doesn't even like Taco Bell :no:

The KKK has been around for over 150 years in one way or another.
They have a whole 6,000 members right now...which is probably the lowest they have ever had.

They have always had guns and they have been yapping about a race war for the last 150 years.

Move along....not worth mentioning.
People might not take the KKK seriously, which is quite understandable since the KKK are a bunch of clowns, but Racial tension within the USA is at its highest:

Dude KKK doesn't have the authority to do such a thing.They are even looked down on by White Aryan supremacists.
I think its already happening with a lot of black on white crimes, though this is only early stage:

Of all the Chinese and Russian government hit-pieces recently, this has to take the prize.

Their governments take advantage of the fact that so many only know what they have been told about America, with no way to research or visit themselves.
I heard the situation is really bad in the USA with the amount of black on White crimes spiking through the roof:

People might not take the KKK seriously, which is quite understandable since the KKK are a bunch of clowns, but Racial tension within the USA is at its highest:

Um...sorry racial tensions are probably near its lowest.
Things have been far far far far worse in the past.

What about zionist Al Qaeda? They are very few too, but with actions, they will agglomerate freedom activists who were sleeping

You don't know what you're talking about.
A newbie should just be humble with the veterans

JEW USA have always belonged to latinos
It's time to bring back the pure America

Back
Top Bottom