What's new

King of Victimhood: Shah Rukh Khan bites the hand that fed him

you cheat yourself, I read the racist comments of youtube and get it why many indians hate him more than others, there are many muslims in india but why him especially, he is the only indian as i said who defended islam on CNN and many other international channels, he is the only muslim indian actor who was linked to terrorists in pakistan and every spot of the world and was shown as terrorist and non-patriotic indian trying to insult his country, a recent indian channel also modified his words recently and accused him of insulting india and carrying indian flag wrongly to insult it, I read about that. after my name is khan also it is just joke if you deny that politicians target him, and that is what he said, he did not mention his nation and the people of his country, he spoke about the racist policy that he faces from some politicians, also why is he loved overseas, why is he quite hated in india? is not this strange?

you cheat yourself, I read the racist comments of youtube and get it why many indians hate him more than others, there are many muslims in india but why him especially, he is the only indian as i said who defended islam on CNN and many other international channels, he is the only muslim indian actor who was linked to terrorists in pakistan and every spot of the world and was shown as terrorist and non-patriotic indian trying to insult his country, a recent indian channel also modified his words recently and accused him of insulting india and carrying indian flag wrongly to insult it, I read about that. after my name is khan also it is just joke if you deny that politicians target him, and that is what he said, he did not mention his nation and the people of his country, he spoke about the racist policy that he faces from some politicians, also why is he loved overseas, why is he quite hated in india? is not this strange?
First thing is the highlighted portion. Seriously you believe Youtube comments ?

BTW, He is not hated in India. He is the biggest star in India. So better learn few things about him and stop posting statements without backing of facts.

1st things first.. You should use your real id and real flags :)

Secondly do not take what people portray themselves as on internet on face value..

First thing is the highlighted portion. Seriously you believe Youtube comments ?

BTW, He is not hated in India. He is the biggest star in India. So better learn few things about him and stop posting statements without backing of facts.

---
I did not say he is hated in india, i said many people hate him in india because they claim he is racist and because many politicians and paid channels tried to do unfairness against him but for sure he has big base of fans in it, personally i do not have any love or hatred feelings against him, but as I find that people overseas adore him, I mean it, love him more than his nation itself, the problem is with indian media and politicians then not with SRK. personally I find him very loving indian for his nation to stand all this amount of attempts to pollute his reputation. and all what i said is that he must be shown more respect from indians as he gave them international name, people love india because of him.

@KRAIT -: Let him live in his denial world . 180 million ko sikhate sikhate thak jaoge :D

Last edited by a moderator:
---
I did not say he is hated in india, i said many people hate him in india because they claim he is racist

How did you came to this conclusion ? Are you an Indian or you live in India ?
Oh......wait you go by the youtube comments right .
Who am i talking to ......a 10 year old ?

and now you defend about shahrukh khan to defend about india, realised now that he is the representing face of you overseas.
I really hope I am wrong and he is not hated by many in india because as I find then he deserves love and respect but enough for me to read many crap articles about this man as gay or racist or so many bad alleged things and some crap minds go with that and accuse him of being publicity seeker just to tell what he faces from racist politicians in india not from people themselves, he respects and loves you despite all.

I said that because I read many bad comments about him not only on youtube as you make fun of me but also on different sites, maybe these are fans of other stars but they really insult him badly, insult his reputation and insult his degree of patriotism too, also there are many bad comments about him here, I said that, despite not being big fan of him or indian cinema, because from what I read about him and from many of his interviews i found him good man and nice soul and far higher from some claims about him, arrogance, selfishness, insulting his homeland and so many bad things, never found anything like that about him on english or arabic sites about him, people there fill their mouths of praising him and his character. hope it is just bad example of indian people who pollute his reputation.

and if you love him so much then support him and defend about him against these politicians who mock him, he deserves respect, show it for him.

Honourable Gentleman is right about inviting sharukh Khan to Pakistan. If the Indians don't appreciate Shahrukh Khan, we will gladly welcome the Gentleman to move to Pakistan. Infact we will welcome any of the Khans and their families in Pakistan back to the land of their forefathers. The Khans belong to Pakistan.:D

Anybody named Khan is welcome in Pakistan.:welcome::pakistan::welcome:

Honourable Gentleman is right about inviting sharukh Khan to Pakistan. If the Indians don't appreciate Shahrukh Khan, we will gladly welcome the Gentleman to move to Pakistan. Infact we will welcome any of the Khans and their families in Pakistan back to the land of their forefathers. The Khans belong to Pakistan.:D

What's the current immigration rate of non Pakistanis moving to Pakistan :) ?

Says one Khan who moved out of Pakistan!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is an obvious reaction for a psycho country like India.

First denials and pushing away critiques with condescending and sanctimonious statements and then blaming the guy for his misdeeds towards his country. You will not admit to the wrongs in the society that Shahrukh has pointed but you will single him out and blame him for being a Muslim, the other one, and thus dishonest and unpatriotic to India.

What's the current immigration rate of non Pakistanis moving to Pakistan :) ?

Up until 90s when I was in Pakistan I had seen many Indian families or individuals who came to Pakistan and did not go back. But I dont know how it is now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom