What's new

King of Victimhood: Shah Rukh Khan bites the hand that fed him

just because he is big name, many people try to exploit the matter, and he is just a normal man who wrote an article where he did not attack his lovely country, he just showed what some politicians did, even indians hate their double faced politicians and their deeds so what happened now when he expressed that as indian having rights?, just simple article, if you do not love it then do not read it, he did not mean it in bad way and that is why he did not love it when hafiz gave this invitation to him, SRK was never racist and he is always fair towards india and pakistan but india is his homeland, he loves it more for sure and that is normal. thanks kingkobra

just because he is big name, many people try to exploit the matter, and he is just a normal man who wrote an article where he did not attack his lovely country, he just showed what some politicians did, even indians hate their double faced politicians and their deeds so what happened now when he expressed that as indian having rights?, just simple article, if you do not love it then do not read it, he did not mean it in bad way and that is why he did not love it when hafiz gave this invitation to him, SRK was never racist and he is always fair towards india and pakistan but india is his homeland, he loves it more for sure and that is normal. thanks kingkobra

The Filmy Khan are only name sake muslim so don't worry about him .

1)Shahrukh marry to Gauri(hindu) so he is performing Zinna on daily bases
2)Salman khan Sister and brother married to hindu
3) Amir khan Same ****

I am indian Muslim i never had any problem or discrimination in india.if some time somebody got discrimination so what it can happen to anybody Dalit,christian,sikh or even a hindu so its not a big issue .

Shahrukh is just blowing out the issue out of proportion and giving the enemy chance to point finger on india .

Author is very anti-Muslim

Sharukh Khan should not bow down to anyone

He is a Khan. Khan's never bow down to anyone except God.

The Filmy Khan are only name sake muslim so don't worry about him .

1)Shahrukh marry to Gauri(hindu) so he is performing Zinna on daily bases
2)Salman khan Sister and brother married to hindu
3) Amir khan Same ****

I am indian Muslim i never had any problem or discrimination in india.if some time somebody got discrimination so what it can happen to anybody Dalit,christian,sikh or even a hindu so its not a big issue .

Shahrukh is just blowing out the issue out of proportion and giving the enemy chance to point finger on india .

He always comes with fake claims

Czar786, SRK did not do any thing wrong. I am indian and not fan of him but we need to tell truth, what did he do here?
*He wrote an article at national newspaper about what he suffered with POLITICIANS not the people of india themselves, like what many indians do on sites and express their hatred for our policy and our politicians, I ask you now do you love our politicians? I personally hate them, saying that does not carry any bad thing against india, i love my country, he has also the right to express what he suffered with them, and he does not lie, we all know what some racist parties did against him. but he is just very popular star and that is why the india haters try to make big matter out of no thing, it is not his responsibility and like some person told here this does not deserve all this gaga.

lol @ indians

tumhare nafsiyat me he yeh saab, maan lo

In other thread Pakistanis were telling, how belief in Secularism can get one killed in Pakistan. But you guys never stop narrating secular principles to Indians. :cheesy:

Czar786, SRK did not do any thing wrong. I am indian and not fan of him but we need to tell truth, what did he do here?
*He wrote an article at national newspaper about what he suffered with POLITICIANS not the people of india themselves, like what many indians do on sites and express their hatred for our policy and our politicians, I ask you now do you love our politicians? I personally hate them, saying that does not carry any bad thing against india, i love my country, he has also the right to express what he suffered with them, and he does not lie, we all know what some racist parties did against him. but he is just very popular star and that is why the india haters try to make big matter out of no thing, it is not his responsibility and like some person told here this does not deserve all this gaga.

SRK is a looser. He just cant get to accept the fact that he is past his prime..that Amir and Salman are making great bucks while there is no spotlight on him and his movies are flopping. He is a singer and dancer. He should limit himself to that. Talking politics is better left to the big boys not to people like Shahrukh.

Two well known Indian muslims were detained by US agents - Shahrukh Khan and APJ Abdul Kalam. Just look at the reactions of both to the almost same treatment and you get to know who has class and who has a looser mentality.

APJ sir being the ex-President of India had more reasons to grudge that treatment because as a ex-Prez he is legally immune from those checks..but even he did not make a huge hoopla about this and left the matter. But this guy is just another actor..but he thinks the world owes him a favor because he dances on screen and went about bitching. In few words - he should grow up.

Ks;
his movies are flopping, movie getting 122 crores with another movie representing the crap that we indian audience love, SOS and you call it flop and aamir talaash of 90 crores was big hit, true? SRK is always high, even the movie which you call it flop was the most successful for him and third blockbuster overseas after 3 idiots and my name is khan.
second thing, who spoke about that now, we speak about another matter and I said i am not fan of him, i do not like khans any way but I just find him right here, he did not lie, parties targeted him many times and when he says that, he does not mean any bad thing, we also as indians insult politicians on all sites, we hate them, not only SRK. the guys who must be blamed are the ones who follow his news always, he wrote that at indian paper, why did pakistan read that and invite him to come to pakistan, did he say any thing bad about india? no. I also insult politicians many times, does that mean i must have invitation and go to pakistan, no I love india but I hate policy.

also what did SRK do when he was detained at airport, he joked about that, when I feel arrogance I will go to USA to be detained. what happened next, the indian government raised the matter we need apology, we need value, we need and need, do you know why because they know he is the most popular indian star overseas, did he ask for apology, no he did not, he is always funny throwing jokes and people misunderstand that, it is some thing annoying to me to find much hatred for no reason, if you have reason then tell it but if you tell crap then shut up.

Honourable Gentleman is right about inviting sharukh Khan to Pakistan. If the Indians don't appreciate Shahrukh Khan, we will gladly welcome the Gentleman to move to Pakistan. Infact we will welcome any of the Khans and their families in Pakistan back to the land of their forefathers. The Khans belong to Pakistan.:D

Anybody named Khan is welcome in Pakistan.:welcome::pakistan::welcome:

I might visit Pakistan oneday then!:D

What i don't like about his article is that he is just showing the hatret part and not talking about love he recieve from 80% hindus.

And About politician nobody like them and nobody care about them ,Just ignore them is the best thing to do.

CZAR 786, allow me to reply, he must not come in his article to show how much hindu love him as he did not speak about indian people, he spoke about the indian politicians, they hate him, no love is offered, he does not show it as fight between hindus and muslims, he showed it as politicians fight against muslims, you can not deny that he is true, it is obvious how him especially is fought from politicians, do not need to remind you of cases against him of insulting indian flag, shiv cena and his actions against him and such similar cases. he always speaks about his country and praises it and his people in international channels but that is not the topic of his article here, if I can name this article i can name it war between muslims and racist politicians and he speaks with the tongue of muslims in his country so he shows it against himself as he is some one who defended for islam several times in many global channels and he, in my opinion, the only effective star when it comes to speaking about politics and relationship between policy and religion, other actors choose to be safe and do not give comments about policy or religion that is why he is targeted, they felt his effect as global star and that is what I hope you to understand, he did not show any thing bad against his nation or people but against politicians and how do you say that we must ignore politicians, we must live in democratic society, if you hate their policy then show that, why you have to choose to be safe. I respect him for that honestly.

also what did SRK do when he was detained at airport, he joked about that, when I feel arrogance I will go to USA to be detained. what happened next, the indian government raised the matter we need apology, we need value, we need and need, do you know why because they know he is the most popular indian star overseas, did he ask for apology, no he did not, he is always funny throwing jokes and people misunderstand that, it is some thing annoying to me to find much hatred for no reason, if you have reason then tell it but if you tell crap then shut up.

Why would he ask for a apology ? Who is he ? Some diplomat ? Ex-Prime minister ? Ex-president ? . What the indian govt did was completely un-necessary. They detained him. So what ? They detain even their own politicians and generals. Compared to them SRK is a nobody. He is just a movie actor and frankly even in India outside the Hindi speaking states no one gives a damn to him.

He is just a crybaby who is seeking attention. Nothing else.

Yes and as I said he is a movie star - so he should just limit himself to what he is. Talking politics is not for him. He is what he is because of the love fans showed to him. So let him be grateful for that and stop whining.

CZAR 786, allow me to reply, he must not come in his article to show how much hindu love him as he did not speak about indian people, he spoke about the indian politicians, they hate him, no love is offered, he does not show it as fight between hindus and muslims, he showed it as politicians fight against muslims, you can not deny that he is true, it is obvious how him especially is fought from politicians, do not need to remind you of cases against him of insulting indian flag, shiv cena and his actions against him and such similar cases. he always speaks about his country and praises it and his people in international channels but that is not the topic of his article here, if I can name this article i can name it war between muslims and racist politicians and he speaks with the tongue of muslims in his country so he shows it against himself as he is some one who defended for islam several times in many global channels and he, in my opinion, the only effective star when it comes to speaking about politics and relationship between policy and religion, other actors choose to be safe and do not give comments about policy or religion that is why he is targeted, they felt his effect as global star and that is what I hope you to understand, he did not show any thing bad against his nation or people but against politicians and how do you say that we must ignore politicians, we must live in democratic society, if you hate their policy then show that, why you have to choose to be safe. I respect him for that honestly.

Why is the the racist islamophobic politicians apparently always targeted SRK and not Aamir or Salman or Arbaaz or Saif or any of the dozen other "Khans" ?

Is he the only muslim in bollywood ?

Shahrukh Khan - you are past your prime. So stop whining and get used to it. Go dance in some marriage and stop talking politics.

And stop making double ids just to peddle his theory online.

KS in what I said, if you read it properly, you will know why is it shahrukh the only muslim actor who is attacked so, ok will repeat it
tell me do aamir or salman or saif or any of these stars speak about politics any time? no never. SRK is the only effective one when it comes to such matters, not only in indian channels but also on international ones, he speaks about relationship between politics and religion and the only muslim actor who defends about religion overseas on global channels, these politicians know that and know his effect as popular man who could attract many and convince them of his point of view about islam,
and also do you find him claiming about being targeted from indian politicians, no, it is very obvious how many racist parties target him and the reason is very clear in front of you. other actors are not targeted
and no he is not some diplomat or minister but I agree with the one who said h a did not ask for apology, he could do.
yes as normal citizen who was invited to USA for giving lecture and being honoured and instead he is degraded in such a way, america will never allow its picture to be shown as racist country against muslims and the matter was that he used that as publicity and exaggerrated showing him being detained but that is wrong, he never asked for apology but the government did to catch attention from USA knowing that SRK is popular man. it is not his responsibility, do not blame him.
and why does he need to stop talking about politics and what is the relation between that and the love of his fans, he speaks about politicians not india people, he is citizen and educated citizen too so he includes himself in the events of his country, does not he have the right to vote in elections, no he has that is politics too, so what and not because I replied to some comment targeted to another one then I create many id, i do not have to do, it is my opinion and I can showit with my name very confidently as I am sure I am right.

and to get the value of him, look at what is happening.
I just to know what is happening, our newspaper is always filled with articles against politicians and their racist behaviours, no citizen loves them. so what when he wrote article about that too but his popularity raised that matter, pakistan government knows that he is important and popular and will bring pride for them if he lives there, but this will never happen as he is indian citizen, not because I hate politicians then I am not happy in my country that is why he expressed his anger at hafiz invitation. I, you and all hate politicians, does this mean that we must go to pakistan, no but they just raised the matter because of SRK value everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom