What's new

King of Victimhood: Shah Rukh Khan bites the hand that fed him

The bugger has a declared income of $ 40 million in 2012. By industry ratios in bollywood, there must be another $ 100 million of undeclared income as well.. Oppressed indeed :D
He has his own damn Island. We paid him so much so that we can push out of India and settle on that island. :lol:

Please Indians oppress me like you did to him, I also want my own island.

People are crazy about him in Peru. Saw a news on his popularity their.

Cheepo Shahrukh Khan,

He got so much good things that he forget, some lunatic told him to go to Pakistan (@His love for Pakistani crckters) he is insuletd??

Shahrukh Khan is Veena Malik of India...

We don't care what are his religious beliefs, Shahrukh Khan reached his stardom because we love him and not because of Pakistan who are shedding crocodile tears here.

Shahrukh Khan is a cry baby. he should be kicked out of India and made to live in Pakistan for a while to make him realize of the safety and quality of life in India that he is taking for granted

Pakistanis are too much sensitive about conditions of Indian Muslim. If someone is not allowed to grow beard, some politicians pass wrong comments towards a Indian Muslim actor, they are cry Evil Yindoo and what not.

Thousands Muslims are killed in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Burma etc. but no one cares about them. There are many threads running on Indian Muslims facing certain problems than any other part of Muslims were they are persecuted.

When Rohingyan Muslims were masacared no one was crying out that Bangladesh should give refuge to them. Except Turkey no Muslim nation said anything. The so called Islam hating America also raised this issue but our dear Pakistanis don't give a flying f**k.

The problem and issue here is that Indian yindoos blame Pakistan for everything even if Shahrukh Khan speaks against Indian Hindu extremism against him. Thats why we are worked up to rebuff your BS against Pakistan. The Syrian, Burma, iraqis etc etc dont blame us for their farts while the Indian yandoos do.

If a Muslim have problem in India, he can go to court. If Muslims don't like film, they can protest and it gets banned. But no one notices it.

same is in every country the only difference is that in India if one speaks for his Islamic faith then
This shows how desperate Pakistanis are to prove that they did a right thing by separating from India. They don't look at their their problems like Terrorism, sectarian violence, rampant corruption and persecution of their own minorities.
[/B]

Yes we did right thing. and India is plauged with rapes, discrimination against low cast own hindus, corruption, poverty .

the same is present in India so indians can not even put forwards that argument
Hafeez Saeed offered Shahrukh Khan to move to Pakistan, why didn't he invited Rohingyan Muslims ?

Shahrukh khan atleast have some connection with Pakistan ;) rohinyans dont but above all HS has issue with India and he loves to pour oil on already on fire assesss of Indians thats why he troll you every now and then

It was rightly said in a video that Pakistan's identity is based on Hating India.

Too much focus on wrong issues rather than focusing on more alarming issues. Well it works for India as they won't take care of their problem and India will create more gap wrt Pakistan in very field.

Instead on working to improve their image world wide, they are more focus to question India.

:lol: we can see that Indians are more worked up here finding hate Pakistan material than focusing on own social isssues of low castisim, rapes and poverty. we can see how insecure indians are about speaking up on these issues. and become cry baby asking for baning these topics about India

These Pakistanis are really helping India as less Pakistan develops, we can create this gap with less money and focus on more important issues of our own.

So you should thank us for the help

Exactly, no one is feeding him free. Like any other person in India, you earn and you live.

Many of you guys are trying to prove he is non-Muslim as he lives with Hindu wife and have temple in his home.

He is the person who tries his best to improve image of Muslims especially Indian Muslims. Just because he was harassed by some idiot Politicians, that doesn't mean he is being persecuted. He spoke what he felt.

Why are you guys are getting so worked up. You don't even want Indian movies. Why sudden love for Shahrukh Khan ?

1. then your indian hindu writer felt the need to use the word feed

2. despite having hindu wife and having idols worship at his home Shahrukh felt discriminated which shows that hindus can never accepts Muslims in India

3. the idiot Indian Hindu politicians are revered and followed by thousands of Indian hindus. have political clout

4. We are worked up because the idiot Indians think whenver someone speaks about Islam it means Pakistan and hence even Shahrukh is asked to go to Pakistan.

@Spring Onion No one in India is giving any attention to this, its your country who is getting riled up.

Will you guys allow him to live with Hindu wife and have temple in his house ?

May be he will be dragged out of his house and burned to death for Blasphemy.

Thing is that this is a Local Indian News. But you guys jump on any Indian Muslim speaking against India.

As for Shahrukh Khan has connection to Pakistan, wasn't Bangladeshis your brothers and sisters, what happened there. All love lost ? :lol:

BTW Shahrukh Khan also says, he is Indian First and Muslim second. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shahrukh Khan...

He once went USA , American Airport staffs f@#$#d him, he told he will not go again.
He went again, Americna Airport staffs f@#$#d again, he told he won't go america..

Waiting for 3rd time when he gonna f@#$#d by USA Airport staffs...

Why this happened:: My analysis:: Shahrukh khan behave rude (my personal view), he think himself as superstar, which he is in India. But in USA he is common man. He might show attitude everywhere...

So summary: Shahrukh khan belong to drama industry, Drama industry ppl do many things to get attention... :P

Pls open a sticky on Mr. SRK & finish this for once & all.

Actually there are many Khans all over India, not just in Bollywood but looks like all the problems in the world is faced by only One Khan.

Oh wait, Is there someone called Salman Khan or maybe Aamir Khan oh yes even Saif Ali Khan, but hey there movies are doing great at Box Office, so how does it matter if they are Khan or not??

Best way to be in the limelight when your "light" connection has been stolen by other Khans is to play victimhood, coincidentally i never heard him making these sort of comments over his entire Bollywood career of 20+ years & after his films are no match for other Bollywood Blockbusters he came to his senses & remembered oh My Name Is Khan.

An Advice to you Mr. Khan, atleast be a little grateful to the nation & it's people who made you not just a Khan but THE KING KHAN.

ok, I am not indian or pakistani but it is truth that SRK faces some thing strange from indians, what type of favour they did for him, calling him as gay, insulting him and his family and destroying cinemas showing his movies and being under the pressure of parties like shiv cina since his my name is khan was shown, he suffers and even outsiders can feel that. enough to accuse him of carrying the indian flag in wrong way at time of joy and celebration of india as attempt from him to insult india, while it was some thing not planned for sure. at least he has the right to express his pains, he never asked any pakistani to invite him to pakistan, they just feel his value as cultured indian that is why that happened.

and also what about him not being in the limelight and being topped by other khans, that can be true if salman is the only star in bollywood, he is over all other khan if we come to terms of boxoffice except for salman and around 120 crores does not mean flop film for sure but truth is truth he is targeted, each person can notice that. and if we speak about popularity then he is over all without any doubt, I mean overseas. also he spoke about politicians and he is right, they target him, he did not speak about the nation itself despite facing a bit bad deal from his people too.

SRK is free to go to Pakistan if he feels he is getting a raw deal in India. Pakistani film industry is in dire need to yr talent and histronics.

and also what about him not being in the limelight and being topped by other khans, that can be true if salman is the only star in bollywood, he is over all other khan if we come to terms of boxoffice except for salman and around 120 crores does not mean flop film for sure but truth is truth he is targeted, each person can notice that. and if we speak about popularity then he is over all without any doubt, I mean overseas. also he spoke about politicians and he is right, they target him, he did not speak about the nation itself despite facing a bit bad deal from his people too.
Targeted by few politicians just for vote bank. Don't tell me there are no nut heads in your country ?

This is just given too hype by Pakistanis to prove that Indian Muslims are persecuted. They didn't cry when he married a Hindu girl and have temple in his home.

ok, I am not indian or pakistani but it is truth that SRK faces some thing strange from indians, what type of favour they did for him, calling him as gay, insulting him and his family and destroying cinemas showing his movies and being under the pressure of parties like shiv cina since his my name is khan was shown, he suffers and even outsiders can feel that. enough to accuse him of carrying the indian flag in wrong way at time of joy and celebration of india as attempt from him to insult india, while it was some thing not planned for sure. at least he has the right to express his pains, he never asked any pakistani to invite him to pakistan, they just feel his value as cultured indian that is why that happened.

Then change your ID/Name to "I am not Indian and Pakistani". :P

Its government inefficiency that they are unable to control stupid morons. If "Indian Censor board" passes any movie to screen, let it screen.

And more over in India "Muslims are most loved community. Muslims are most appeased community, there are many advantage which muslim get coz of there religion. "

Basic Human nature: Whining is a tool to get what one want. a kid cry and whin to get desired toy, similarly Shahrukh Khan is whining to get some publicity... :P

FirstPost is a toilet paper........................whether you like it or not.................Khans Rule Bollywood...............

Targeted by few politicians just for vote bank. Don't tell me there are no nut heads in your country ?

This is just given too hype by Pakistanis to prove that Indian Muslims are persecuted. They didn't cry when he married a Hindu girl and have temple in his home.

-----well, and he expressed his anger about that invitation from pakistan to come there, as it is very bad thing for any citizen to be kicked away from his own nation and others try to exploit that, but it is just human right to express what he is exposed to, if you open your eyes, you will find that many things happened to SRK after my name is khan release. many claims suspecting his patriotism and his reputation as male too, for marrying hindu, it is some thing normal in india, he is not the first one to do. also look at the hatred in india, how it is faced by love overseas for him, then the problem is with indians themselves, maybe with the difference of religions and he is also the only indian muslim star who could defend islam on global channels without fear.

Don't let success go to your head. Remember; when success comes, walk in humility. Looks like SRK should show some humility & remember that it's 1.2 + billion people made him what he is today. Not just his homies...

Back
Top Bottom