What's new

King Abdullah: Zardari is rotten

If it makes people feel better it was not only Zardari who he talked about

Speaking to an Iraqi official about Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Kamal al-Maliki, King Abdullah said: "You and Iraq are in my heart, but that man is not."

Abdullah is very selfish and he feel he is the center and scale to judge.
i heard a lot about Zardari (%10), but here he is not Zardari himself, he is symbol of Pak and should not be insulted by a corrupt monarch.

Adios Amigo, why was my post deleted and was I banned for "racism". I guess I was unbanned by another mod/admin. I really wonder how on earth someone interpreted that post as racist.

King "Abdullah" and the rest of the Saud terrorist family are the last to call anyone else corrupt. They have even corrupted the haj event and have made it a big money making tourist attraction. I said it before and I'll say it again, it is riddled with macdonalds, KFCs, and every other US/Zionist franchise and store you can think of. Next to that you're forced to pay fees for things you don't even need. An example is that you're obligated to pay 500 euros for a guide... even if you don't want one. Of which I read on the internet that they sometimes run off. Those guides are spies of course and are there to keep tabs on you, when they see you're not interesting for their intelligence services that tortures people in dungeons, they run off. Not to mention all the other bad experiences you'll have there.

It is unfortunate that this corrupt terrorist family has turned such an event that used to be easily done (with the only issue being the distance) into a tourist attraction they earn big bucks from and something many people have to safe money their whole life for.

What is "rotten" here is these rotten kingdoms, they all need to be hanged, otherwise the people there will be eternally lost.

. . They have even corrupted the haj . . .

What easier to bring charges . . When there is no evidences :rofl:

You should be ashamed of yourself . . because "If speech is silver but silence is gold" . . Everything you say is nonsense . . 1.5 billion Muslims around the world . . Looks to Saudi Arabia . . .as a leader of the Islamic world . . You like it or not :bounce:
Did you know that pilgrims this year
Consumed on each day quarter of a million cubic meters of water
Did you know that electricity generated in the Mona Enough to light up the road from Riyadh to Tehran
Did you know that Saudi Arabia each year spend $ 5 billion on development the Masha'er

Saudi Arabia is sponsoring the Muslims and the holy places . . Although from the nose of those who hate it . . I hope to Allah Almighty . . That saves Saudi Arabia to stay fortified shield of Islam Against backwardness and ignorance . . In order to remain a dagger in the throat of the enemies of Islam . . and a thorn in their eyes

YouTube - ‫???? ?????? ?????/??? ?????? ?????? ??????? ?? ???????‬‎

Subhan Allah.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Subhan Allah

May you end up in the same place your leader ends up in the hereafter Nishan. Amen!!

Bush-King-Abdullah16may08.jpg

King_Abdullah-Obama.jpg

May you end up in the same place your leader ends up in the hereafter Nishan. Amen!!

Bush-King-Abdullah16may08.jpg

King_Abdullah-Obama.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Ha . . please enough . I May die of laughing at you . .Is that all you have of evidences that Sadia Arabia corrupted the haj as you claim
Well . . This are photos of leaders who Meet in front of cameras and are not clients who Meets under the tables as some of those who call themselves leaders do . .you may know one or two of thim :cheesy:

It is not just Zardari. According to news the King said

Zardari is: Dirty but not dangerous
Nawaz Sharif is: Dangerous but not dirty

dont know what he means by DANGEROUS and DIRTY :p:

Zardari is a shia, king abdullah will definately hate him.

Plzzzz say what ever you like to Zardari or any other person but leave this Shia Sunni issue. We should be against this Shia-Sunni issues and promote unity of Islam. I was shocked to hear the news that Saudi King called Iran a snake that must be smashed. . .
STOP THIS SECT FIGHTS. . . PROMOTE UNITY OF ISLAM

Zardari is a shia, king abdullah will definately hate him.

We have to look in what circumstances Saudi king called him or not.it is possible that he called him when there is a massive flood in Pakistan and he visited UK despite the nonsense of Cameron in india.

In that circumstances the whole nation is calling him the same thing.Don't fit the equation in every situation or don't make such insane assumptions like this.Shia Sunni only those people used these words who want to discriminate Islam.In Pakistan no body used these words neither in muslim Umma.

Also the statement about Saudi king on Iran should be look into different account.It is possible that this statement is an old one.
At the time when there is a war between Iran and Iraq.No wikileaks cable is telling us the time when it happened or said.

So my suggestion to all the members who are assuming such things by themselves don't prejude any thing.First also look at what circumstances these things are said.
And above all we simply have no idea to verify these cables.So please be responsible regarding our brothern countries.

We have to look in what circumstances Saudi king called him or not.it is possible that he called him when there is a massive flood in Pakistan and he visited UK despite the nonsense of Cameron in india.

In that circumstances the whole nation is calling him the same thing.Don't fit the equation in every situation or don't make such insane assumptions like this.Shia Sunni only those people used these words who want to discriminate Islam.In Pakistan no body used these words neither in muslim Umma.

Also the statement about Saudi king on Iran should be look into different account.It is possible that this statement is an old one.
At the time when there is a war between Iran and Iraq.No wikileaks cable is telling us the time when it happened or said.

So my suggestion to all the members who are assuming such things by themselves don't prejude any thing.First also look at what circumstances these things are said.
And above all we simply have no idea to verify these cables.So please be responsible regarding our brothern countries.

Wisdom and prudence Is all what you said, my brother . . this wikileaks only Seeks to create problems for Muslims

why do you say they are not provocative In Iran? indeed they are.
they started game against Iran since Nasser in Egypt.
Bahrain was part of Iran 40 years ago and separated from Iran with provocation of UK and Arabs, since that time they are ruling( killing, torchering,....) %85 people with a Sunni monarch a good way to keep people silent and keep persure on them is claiming that other Shia country has influence on them.
for Iran long term strategic policy is not good to interferer in Pak as they dont.
Shia and Sunni relation in Pak is your domestic issues, but as I have Pakistani Sunni and Shia close freinds my Sunni Pakistani friends are more radical as i have same understanding from Pak news as well

Bahrain is not a monarch. People vote for their govt.
85% Shias.... are than free to choose but if they choose based on religion they are heading for disaster and if they do not respect them self as a nation they do not deserve respect.

Only stupids think on Shia/Sunni lines. Start thinking on nationally, strategically and globally.

I'm glad if you have understanding of Pakistan news papers, so that you can compare it with yours.

Iran does not medal with Pakistan but finance Israel defense industry via India.

Care to tell your trade balance with India from last 10 years and flight of capital from Iran to India?

Back
Top Bottom