What's new

Kinda a little off topic, this sh*t been eating me for a long time

Falcon34

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now why is it that we are never able to connect with our pakistani gals while call it a luck or god's gift, as soon as u meet a girl other than pakistani don juan or casanova awakens in us above is a one example, I know myself still afraid of talking to pakistani girls but put some other girl hardly a game of 30 mints, and its not just me its the story of almost every friend of mine, WHY IS THAT. ANY PSYCHOLOGIST HERE

Now why is it that we are never able to connect with our pakistani gals while call it a luck or god's gift, as soon as u meet a girl other than pakistani don juan or casanova awakens in us above is a one example, I know myself still afraid of talking to pakistani girls but put some other girl hardly a game of 30 mints, and its not just me its the story of almost every friend of mine, WHY IS THAT. ANY PSYCHOLOGIST HERE
I thought i read somewhere that @jaibi sb. is a psychologist?

I dont talk to girls because i choose not to talk to them. Be a sigma like me 😤😤😤😎

I dont talk to girls because i choose not to talk to them. Be a sigma like me 😤😤😤😎
What can i do man, its quite hard not to when other party's literally inviting u in 'em, though u can be a sigma to pakistani gals they are a differnt lot, They scare the shit out of me man and its not me only who feels this way almost every british or irish pakistani i know feels the same way and i am trying to find the reason for it @jaibi, u a psychologist, if u are can u shed some light on this matter.

Places an online ludo star game can take you...bhuhahah

@Topic.. I feel you man.. maybe one is scared of getting bhai zoned or its the actual bhai ofthe girl that scares the shit out.pakistani girls are usually resistive to such invitations.

Last edited:
You need to update your love from ishq e majazi to ishq e Haqiqi

Try your luck there. Besides God, you may get hoors too

Show of interest dude that's what i meant
Screenshot_20220501_225451.jpg

I'm a schizoid, l don't understand love. I know lust only.... which is not worth serious committment

Marriage isn't a good deal it seems

You need to update your love from ishq e majazi to ishq e Haqiqi

Try your luck there. Besides God, you may get hoors too
this convo is going really off the topic but Dude its quite hard to update. before i left pakistan i never thought i'd become like that, i was like gaze down, meters away from gals type a guy, but after i left everything changed, but what's not changed is my opinion toward our woman. still kinda scared of 'em but why nobody seems to have the answer for that.

Reminds me of this Bangladeshi woman swimming across the bay of Bengal to marry her lover in india

So romantic

Last edited:
this convo is going really off the topic but Dude its quite hard to update. before i left pakistan i never thought i'd become like that, i was like gaze down, meters away from gals type a guy, but after i left everything changed, but what's not changed is my opinion toward our woman. still kinda scared of 'em but why nobody seems to have the answer for that.

Prolly cuz your mother whooped your azz as a kid and you’ve been traumatized.

Pakistani girls connect in less than one micro second the moment you talk to them. I've never heard of this. Is something to do with actual girls in Pakistan or their heritage which is a different thing.

Back
Top Bottom