What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a chinese studies in japan.
Then you need to swap flags. Chinese flag on the left side, Japanese flag to the right. Otherwise you just declared yourself to be a Japanese in China.

Chinese women would much rather marry a Korean man then an effeminate, weak, cowardly and money grubbing Chinese man.
And how would you know that? I thought Koreans were the purest race on Earth :lol: ........ despite being a vassal state of China for 1000 years, paying silver and virgins as tribute 4x a year and having Chinese loan words as half of your vocabulary?

Is contradicting yourself every second post the mark of autism? Isn't it true you were called "slow" as a child because of your autism and then you went crazy one day and began to hate China because all the white guys called you a "chink"? That's why you posted as Slowman on militaryphotos.net?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-milk-wall-street-journal-2.html#post2432391

And who are you? You claimed to be Japanese national in your flag, yet you say "Don't call us to help when Japan invades"???

Another false flag mainlander. Gee, what's with these people, they claim to be so proud of China yet they false flag.

Who cares? That US flag is for your adopted country. Please stay in Koreatown and don't shoot us.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

You would be surprised how many everyday Korean words even sound the same. Of course Mr. Autism will say we copied them.

And how would you know that? I thought Koreans were the purest race on Earth :lol: ........ despite being a vassal state of China for 1000 years, paying silver and virgins as tribute 4x a year and having Chinese loan words as half of your vocabulary?

Is contradicting yourself every second post the mark of autism? Isn't it true you were called "slow" as a child because of your autism and then you went crazy one day and began to hate China because all the white guys called you a "chink"? That's why you posted as Slowman on militaryphotos.net?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-milk-wall-street-journal-2.html#post2432391

WYou would be surprised how many everyday Korean words even sound the same. Of course Mr. Autism will say we copied them.
It is no coincidence he repeats the word "slow" over and over again in his post here, and calls himself "Slowman" in militaryphoto.net. He also knows an awful lot about autism and even says autistic Koreans are geniuses (referring not subtly to himself).

LOL........ what a crazy bugger....... he'll probably go on a shooting rampage one day and die in a hail of police bullets.

It is no coincidence he repeats the word "slow" over and over again in his post here, and calls himself "Slowman" in militaryphoto.net. He also knows an awful lot about autism and even says autistic Koreans are geniuses (referring not subtly to himself).

LOL........ what a crazy bugger....... he'll probably go on a shooting rampage one day and die in a hail of police bullets.

A physics Nobel is like kryptonite to these South Koreans. Give them a Glock 19 in a room full of unarmed civilians and they will come into their natural element.

Of course this guy will start telling us how Nobel prizes are bad and a Glock 19 in front of unarmed civilians is good.

Thats whats written in the monument but its not what actually happened in reality. Korea still maintained independence from the Manchus(unlike the Chinese) for the next couple of centuries.
Korea still had its own king, government and was allowed to practice its own culture. China was stripped of all its sovereignty, its government was replaced entirely and the Emperor of China was now a foreigner. Chinese men were forced to shave their heads and wear a ponytail under the threat of execution. The Manchus dominated China for the next couple of centuries. Manchu laws and customs were adopted. Manchu nobles ruled the court. The complete opposite of what happened in Korea.

In the 1860s when a French missionary was executed in Korea. The French told the Qing about the incident to which the Manchus replied by telling the French that Korea was an independent nation and that they had no control over the Korean government. The Manchus requested that the French contact the Korean government. Negotiations did not work which resulted in this-

This resulted in the following battle

French campaign against Korea (1866) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in conclusion, that video is incredibly misinformed. China hundred million plus population being subjugated by a small number of Manchus for nearly 3 centuries is humiliating period.

the_queue_order_in_early_qing_dynasty7805c5cff857f4c48f84.jpg

Your point?

I like those Chinese dragon designs on Manchu dressing. Notice how the Manchus are living in the Forbidden City.

What subjugation besides the haircut? Qing Empire was doing economically well under the Manchus so why should the Hans go against their rule? Also please stop calling Chinese as Hans because its really insulting for minority Manchus and Mongols. My mom who is Manchu is Chinese so dont talk **** Korean.

PS: Its Kim Jong Il's funeral today shouldnt you be weeping for him?

you are stupid .how many times i have said we have ruled them for hundreds years before qing dynasty?
the one who killed the most han is han himself,we killed and ruled each other then we became han .who cares how many chinese qin dynasty have killed? qing is the same.
manchus are not special,they want to become our brother,and we want to become their brother nowadays.they even lost their own language.
And what is the business of korean here?

Chinese brother ignore our Korean kimchi roach here. I am half Manchu and I can tell you my Manchu mother is proud of being part of the great Chinese civilization and Han culture. Koreans always make a mistake by insulting Chinese. Chinese consists of many Chinese ethnic groups. What the kimchi roach says really doesnt make sense. Manchus, Mongols, Hans are all CHINESE now. South Korea slave of US.

That passage still makes no reference to the Mongols having an equal number of soldiers. The wiki article is written like a comic book. The conquest of CHina wasn't the mongols most difficult challenge by a long shot. The Mongols were actually defeated in countries like Vietnam and Egypt. Korea withstood 6 different wars against the Mongols which concluded with a peace treaty between both sides.

All historical reports indicate that China vastly outnumbered the Mongols which makes China defeat all the more humiliating.

Where is your source?

No Wonder The White Man did not have to fight with you guys.

Show the White Skin and Put some Opium down your Throat and Raped your Country! :lol:

Indians are really gay. I went to Singapore once and this India prick tried to touch my ******* ***.

Anyways here is a good Indian video LOL! Enjoy Chinese bros!:

^1 English man = 3600 Indians. punjabis go back to the slums and quit trying to run to Asian countries such as Singapore to touch Chinese men's butt!:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians are really gay. I went to Singapore once and this India prick tried to touch my ******* ***.

Anyways here is a good Indian video LOL! Enjoy Chinese bros!:

^1 English man = 3600 Indians. punjabis go back to the slums and quit trying to run to Asian countries such as Singapore to touch Chinese men's butt!:angry:

Singapore has an Indegenious Indian Population even before Chinaman arrived there.

You should be careful of Chinese Gays. Touching one means touching Death! :lol:

Radio Australia:Connect Asia:Story:HIV on the increase among Chinese gay men: UN

Singapore has an Indegenious Indian Population even before Chinaman arrived there.

You should be careful of Chinese Gays. Touching one means touching Death! :lol:

Radio Australia:Connect Asia:Story:HIV on the increase among Chinese gay men: UN

Australia was first settled by Austronesians.

Hey punjabi answer the 10 questions in that video. ROFL!

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Yes it does. Otherwise you are a false flag.

Talking about false flags. I notice how your South Korea flag resembles the Qing Dynasty Vassal state flag and Japan's Rising sun flag. :rofl:

South Koreans pay 12 bucks per month and watch History Channel, Military Channel, Discovery Channel and Nat Geo. These programs are set up by top Western academics. They are the cream of the crop in terms of science, history, technology, etc.

I find it hard to find documentaries on Korean civilizations.

For my Chinese bros:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom