What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
SK and NK can fight each other as much as they want, until the end of time for all I care.

Correction: North Korea can continue sinking South Korean battleships, and blasting South Korean islands, and making nuclear weapons...

And South Korea can't do anything in response. :lol:

we should use correct terminology.

North renegade Japanese province and South renegade Japanese province. Koreans are an invented people.

SK and NK can fight each other as much as they want, until the end of time for all I care.

Correction: North Korea can continue sinking South Korean battleships, and blasting South Korean islands, and making nuclear weapons...

And South Korea can't do anything in response. :lol:

But according to the Korean here North Koreans hate Chinese, may be when they done with South Korean political leadership, they will turn their eyes on China! :coffee:

that is highly unlikely to happen. what is more likely to happen is the sinking of the Korean navy in dock and the elimination of its air force on the ground, combined with at least the leveling of Seoul.

Your country got its face kicked in by the Vietnamese in the late 1970s and now you believe you can beat South Korea? You're still using outdated cold war era technology and inferior copies of Russian technology.

Not to mention your male population consists of mostly cowards who flee at the first sign of danger. Why else was such a populous country so routinely defeated in combat?

Lieing is a Chinese trait. Thats why your country controls the media and brainwashes the populace. You can get arrested in China for saying the wrong thing.

South Korea on the other hand is a democracy that enjoys freedom of speech as written in the constitution. We see no point distorting history because the truth speaks for itself through overwhelming evidence. China is simply addicted to telling lies.

National sentiment controlled by rumors | ChinaHush

Lying is a Chinese trait?

What about this?

South Korean Cloning Scandal:

South Korean Cloning Scandal Takes Toll on Whistle-Blowers - Los Angeles Times

that is highly unlikely to happen. what is more likely to happen is the sinking of the Korean navy in dock and the elimination of its air force on the ground, combined with at least the leveling of Seoul.
You are more likely to get to 'first base' with a girl before a pissed off China will do anything to South Korea via North Korea.

But according to the Korean here North Koreans hate Chinese, may be when they done with South Korean political leadership, they will turn their eyes on China! :coffee:

When the North gets done with the South, both will probably be destroyed, and that will be the end of the terrorists occupying Western Mainland Japan.

You are more likely to get to 'first base' with a girl before a pissed off China will do anything to South Korea via North Korea.

projection of your own problems onto others is not the way to go old man :lol:

i'm not the one online at midnight at 50 years old and "with a girlfriend".

Your country got its face kicked in by the Vietnamese in the late 1970s and now you believe you can beat South Korea? You're still using outdated cold war era technology and inferior copies of Russian technology.

Not to mention your male population consists of mostly cowards who flee at the first sign of danger. Why else was such a populous country so routinely defeated in combat?

I am done with your Korean bs.

If you're so good why are you divided? If you're so good why is your country so small? Chinese brothers dont bother arguing with our slave here.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Entirely true.

[News] About 200,000 Foreigners came to South Korea for plastic surgery in 2010 - YouTube

Chinese make up almost 30% of all the plastic surgeries done in Korea.

Coming from a South Korean TV. Dont trust South Korean ****.

I am done with your Korean bs.

If you're so good why are you divided? If you're so good why is your country so small? Chinese brothers dont bother arguing with our slave here.

Coming from a South Korean TV. Dont trust South Korean ****.

Koreans are compensating for their tiny

projection of your own problems onto others is not the way to go old man :lol:

i'm not the one online at midnight at 50 years old and "with a girlfriend".
Do not assume that your sorry life has any similarity to mine and therefore give you the latitude to make assumptions.

we should use correct terminology.

North renegade Japanese province and South renegade Japanese province. Koreans are an invented people.

Whatever buddy. Korea existed before Japan was even a country. Live in your own fantasy world.

Is it true that Chinese go to Korea for plastic surgery? Just curious. :coffee:

No its SK lie. Unless that SKer provides source other than his SK drama show the world knows its bullshit just like their cloning scandal.

Here is something related to my work...

eetimes_150811_fakes_rayner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom