What's new

Killer of Sopore sisters gunned down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think you do the same in Pakistan?..or have you forgotten about the blindfolded, unarmed men your army gunned down at pointblank and then claimed they were Taliban.

Ok- if citing examples from Pakistan is the justification of your atrocities- then keep following us- glad to lead- and then people say we have indian-o-phobia- :lol:

Ok- if citing examples from Pakistan is the justification of your atrocities- then keep following us- glad to lead- and then people say we have indian-o-phobia- :lol:

You should know better than pointing fingers when you have numerous skeletons in your own closet.

everyone need to give his own way of examples. you are a pakistani so pakistani examples , if you were chinese than chinese example , if you were from somalia than somalian examples. :mamba:

You should know better than pointing fingers when you have numerous skeletons in your own closet.

This defence.pk will be empty if that is the criteria for posting- this way you should not be posting on Kashmir related threads if you know what i mean- so kindly take part in the discussion and try refute it-

I don't get it. Why would this terrorist kill this two sister? What can they achieve by killing teenage girls?

But then again, logic and terrorism normally doesn't come hand in hand.

It is standard practice for Indian army in Kashmir to kill anyone they want and label them 'terrorist' ex post facto. It's not as if anyone is going to question their word.

Some Indian army thugs kills two girls, the Indians blame 'terrorists' and then kill a couple of people: case closed.

This defence.pk will be empty if that is the criteria for posting- this way you should not be posting on Kashmir related threads if you know what i mean- so kindly take part in the discussion and try refute it-

As long as it is justifying that you are a hypocrite for doing the exact same thing in your country and then trying to claim the moral highground.

everyone need to give his own way of examples. you are a pakistani so pakistani examples , if you were chinese than chinese example , if you were from somalia than somalian examples. :mamba:

The question is- why comparing it with Pakistani- Chinese- Somalise or Martian examples?- Unless you are competing with us?-

It is standard practice for Indian army in Kashmir to kill anyone they want and label them 'terrorist' ex post facto. It's not as if anyone is going to question their word.

Some Indian army thugs kills two girls, the Indians blame 'terrorists' and then kill a couple of people: case closed.
Where such violations happened(you are right in your criticism), dismissing every gun battle as fake is going too far.
It is a bit like people who claim there is match fixing when their favorite team loses.

Yes, no need to compare with pakistani or chinease action.

As long as it is justifying that you are a hypocrite for doing the exact same thing in your country and then trying to claim the moral highground.

My concern is about the innocent Kashmiri men- whom your army brutally gunned down and has been declared as the killers-
what you think f me- you should know by now- doesn't matter-

It's hard to trust any claims coming out of Kashmir -- from either side.

I second that too. I have been to kashmir as tourist, and even I dont like security forces deployed there.
If I feel inconvenienced, I can imagine general public anger.
About credibility, yes, it will take quite long time to regain it. But you should not dismiss every such news as fake.

whats the sense of this post?-
Anything but the topic will be discussed by indians now- Pathetic-

Huh? If you know the background of these murders, you'd know that Indian Army was blamed by Pakistanis for killing the sisters, without any proof as well.

Context man, try to control your emotions and grab some context.

Nah Indian army keep shooting in the space all night, and in the morning shazaam they have three innocent Kashmiris dead. Sometimes they even shoot one or two of their own troops, to make it look more authentic.
:blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom