What's new

Killer of Amjad Sabri arrested in Karachi

To

The solution is quite simple really, a police force that is from Karachi under a Mayor who is elected by Karachiites. Solution to all problems. .

Pa g dukan band ho jaey gi sab ki .. Khi is the cash cow they will never empower the people

To discuss anything within civil boundaries, let me ask you the purpose of Rangers force......is it meant to police the cities and its own citizens? Do they have training for this purpose and understanding of the law? Is there any oversight over the activities of Rangers in Karachi? Are there examples of excesses during arrests including illegal arrests and detention as well as deaths in Rangers custody? Has anything been done about that?

Rangers are part of paramilitary force that's constitutionally charged with safeguarding Pakistan from external and internal threats as well as maintaining internal law and order.

One would think as a federal employee and citizen of Karachi you would appreciate the law and order restored in Karachi then the ones who were benefiting from the mayhem that was Karachi before rangers?

The solution is quite simple really, a police force that is from Karachi under a Mayor who is elected by Karachiites. Solution to all problems. We Karachiites are educated, literate citizens and we will throw out anyone who does not serve this city, in a truly democratic environment........of course when the CM is imposed from interior Sindh, with no stake in Karachi and full administrative control over budget and LEAs, there is nothing much for us to do but to vote for MQM and pray for the best.........you cannot expect to leave us at the mercy of PPP.

Rangers were sent into Karachi because the police force that was under the civilian control at the time failed miserably Law and order situation was out of control.

Fortunately, you do not have to salute anybody's stupidity as all the MQM supporters on this forum denounce Altaf's speeches and his stupid acts.

The rest of your post is out of context and does not merit a response.

Yeah the rest of my post is out of context because for obvious reasons you have nothing left to defend. You can scream all you want about MQM but remmeber there is a God and we haven't forgotten the baldia factory terror act.

Why all of sudden is Altaf Hussain stupid ? And you mqm supports don't support his actions? He was so famous during 80's ,he'd say quiet and your lot would go pin drop silence ...maybe his charm is weathering away or maybe your Ashamed of actions after he drinks. Anyway my prayers are with all those your terrorist party has killed including Amjad sabri

Yeah the rest of my post is out of context because for obvious reasons you have nothing left to defend. You can scream all you want about MQM but remmeber there is a God and we haven't forgotten the baldia factory terror act.

Many of my fellow forum members have continued to misunderstand me and some other MQM supporters.

We all want the same thing, that you also want, a stable and well developed Karachi on the lines of some of the top international cities. But we do not always get what we want, otherwise we would have honest leaders on the lines of Hazrat Umar and other Kulfa-e-Rashidin.

We, unfortunately, are stuck with MQM. PML(N) has forsaken us, PPP(P) has milked us and never cared for anyone other then their own corrupt, nepotistic and extremely incompetent leadership and PTI is lead by another madman, what is the point of denouncing one madman for another?

My take on those involved in Baldia terrorism is to burn all the culprits alive and to distribute their amassed wealth amongst the families of those who lost loved ones and those who were injured. Furthermore, the properties of the owners too must be distributed amongst the affected as their actions led to this act of terrorism because they failed to raise alarm of any extortion attempt to the notice of LEAs.

Why all of sudden is Altaf Hussain stupid ? And you mqm supports don't support his actions? He was so famous during 80's ,he'd say quiet and your lot would go pin drop silence ...maybe his charm is weathering away or maybe your Ashamed of actions after he drinks. Anyway my prayers are with all those your terrorist party has killed including Amjad sabri

There was a time when AH was an extremely charismatic leader, someone who was in tune with the plights of Karachi and who wanted to serve Karachi. His speeches were awe inspiring and his commitments and deliveries on his promises uncompromising and prompt. His MQM changed transformed Karachi into a truly remarkable city.

And then an operation was launched, by the establishment, most like afraid that AH and MQM could enter politics of Punjab and could potentially cause an upset. MQM and its followers were branded traitors and every day some x/y or z was paraded on national television to confess for supposedly crimes that he committed at the behest of MQM. This was not meant for the citizens of Karachi as we knew the truth. The televised propaganda and military operation against MQM and its top leadership was targeted at Punjabi and Sindhi audience in large. The propaganda was so strong that after 20 years people like you still believe that MQM is solely responsible for all ills in Karachi and most probably believes that MQM and its leadership is treacherous.

I would add that without a father, children become orphans. Same was the fate of MQM, in the hands of local leadership and without actual and direct supervision of AH, the party lost its way and the principle. Gradually, AH also lost his mind, could be due to drinking, some illness or by design of some forces with access to AH who have their own personal agendas. However, the people never stopped supporting MQM because of the reasons given above. AH has been a mental case for the past 10 years or so and he has caused more damage to MQM than anyone else.

Many of my fellow forum members have continued to misunderstand me and some other MQM supporters.

We all want the same thing, that you also want, a stable and well developed Karachi on the lines of some of the top international cities. But we do not always get what we want, otherwise we would have honest leaders on the lines of Hazrat Umar and other Kulfa-e-Rashidin.

We, unfortunately, are stuck with MQM. PML(N) has forsaken us, PPP(P) has milked us and never cared for anyone other then their own corrupt, nepotistic and extremely incompetent leadership and PTI is lead by another madman, what is the point of denouncing one madman for another?

My take on those involved in Baldia terrorism is to burn all the culprits alive and to distribute their amassed wealth amongst the families of those who lost loved ones and those who were injured. Furthermore, the properties of the owners too must be distributed amongst the affected as their actions led to this act of terrorism because they failed to raise alarm of any extortion attempt to the notice of LEAs.

There was a time when AH was an extremely charismatic leader, someone who was in tune with the plights of Karachi and who wanted to serve Karachi. His speeches were awe inspiring and his commitments and deliveries on his promises uncompromising and prompt. His MQM changed transformed Karachi into a truly remarkable city.

And then an operation was launched, by the establishment, most like afraid that AH and MQM could enter politics of Punjab and could potentially cause an upset. MQM and its followers were branded traitors and every day some x/y or z was paraded on national television to confess for supposedly crimes that he committed at the behest of MQM. This was not meant for the citizens of Karachi as we knew the truth. The televised propaganda and military operation against MQM and its top leadership was targeted at Punjabi and Sindhi audience in large. The propaganda was so strong that after 20 years people like you still believe that MQM is solely responsible for all ills in Karachi and most probably believes that MQM and its leadership is treacherous.

I would add that without a father, children become orphans. Same was the fate of MQM, in the hands of local leadership and without actual and direct supervision of AH, the party lost its way and the principle. Gradually, AH also lost his mind, could be due to drinking, some illness or by design of some forces with access to AH who have their own personal agendas. However, the people never stopped supporting MQM because of the reasons given above. AH has been a mental case for the past 10 years or so and he has caused more damage to MQM than anyone else.

Please stop with your lies about mqm propaganda being paraded on television for Sindhi and Punjabi audience because AH was entering Punjab politics,we also saw those torture cells and weapons,trained killers who ran to India,people who used to pay Bhatta in the 80's. Terrorists than and terrorists now ...nothing has changed for mqm.

You want a stable Karachi? Please ask the people of Karachi if it is stable after LEA forces de stabled mqm????
Everyday your trained target shooters are being killed or captured...AH comes on tv and tells them you should have hidden somewhere else than hiding at 90

Don't run on us about your stable Karachi rehtoric comment when you keep saying eidi Saab was also killed by mqm.

Back
Top Bottom