What's new

Kidnapped Ukrainian woman recovered after three years from Tharparkar village: police

This is really disturbing.
If we cannot honor our guests, what kind of Muslims do we claim to be?

Where this Muslim comes in between?? Did you asked from kidnapper he offer Salah or even he can recite any of six kalma or he is a Muslim because he is born in a Muslim country under an ignorant family who may don't even know how to recite shahada!
He may be a sexually motivated retard who has abducted her and to keep her he marriage or forced marriage 2ndly it's not known how this women get their and what might be her purpose of visit, may be a sex worker or trapped.

Hats of to our LAW ENFORCEMENT agencies...!!! 3 years to solve a case is a Lot from them....

Good job LEA. Now police should show him his real home :D

This is really disturbing.
If we cannot honor our guests, what kind of Muslims do we claim to be?
I agree with you that we should protect every one not just the guests but it is criminal act and he is criminal and has nothing to do with the religion..He should be dealt with according to the law of the land...By the way...kidnapping and abductions do happen a lot in christian countries too...Mafias in Sicily, Italy (the home of the pope and catholic religion)...But I never heard any christian saying anything like "what kind of christians we are", "what kind of hindus we are" or "what kind of jews we are"....if you find one such statement...please do share here with us with due reference.

Where this Muslim comes in between?? Did you asked from kidnapper he offer Salah or even he can recite any of six kalma or he is a Muslim because he is born in a Muslim country under an ignorant family who may don't even know how to recite shahada!
He may be a sexually motivated retard who has abducted her and to keep her he marriage or forced marriage 2ndly it's not known how this women get their and what might be her purpose of visit, may be a sex worker or trapped.
Regardless of whether he follows Islam or not in worship or other duties, carrying a Muslim name should at least make the person strive to be a better human. Otherwise we, as a society, have failed to uphold crucial values.

I agree with you that we should protect every one not just the guests but it is criminal act and he is criminal and has nothing to do with the religion..He should be dealt with according to the law of the land...By the way...kidnapping and abductions do happen a lot in christian countries....But I never heard any christian saying anything like "what kind of christians we are", "what kind of hindus we are" or "what kind of jews we are"....if you find one such statement...please do share here with us with due reference.
If other societies do not ask themselves this, then it is still inconsequential to our social values and the rapid degradation of our society in the past few decades.

Regardless of whether he follows Islam or not in worship or other duties, carrying a Muslim name should at least make the person strive to be a better human. Otherwise we, as a society, have failed to uphold crucial values.
Oh I should have already remarked that in my previous comment (I just left it out for the sake of brevity) his name is actually not an Islamic name and shows the illiteracy of his elders about Islam who named him and who even claimed that he was lawfully married to her... Abd (meaning slave) has to be used as a prefix only with one of Allah's characteristic or personal names like Abd-ullah, Abd-uRahman, etc.....Manaf is not certainly one of the names of Allah....rather it is the name of some Quraish elder before Holy Prophet (ﷺ)...scholars do not recommend or allow such names....However bro....We are far away from Islam.....we have all the evils that Islam forbids...We adulterate food, sell fake medicine, measure less when sell, suppress women and weak, bribing is common, ...... .we are a bad name for Islam and kidnapping and Abducting and even raping woman...we are astrayed and we are suffering..

I beg to differ my friend carrying a muslim name doesn't change a bit in a person. The difference can only be make by his values which has been taught to one and his/her brought up. If that is the case then how you could one find muslim females in brothel ??

I beg to differ my friend carrying a muslim name doesn't change a bit in a person. The difference can only be make by his values which has been taught to one and his/her brought up. If that is the case then how you could one find muslim females in brothel ??
Therein lies the point: the desire to improve oneself makes all the difference.
Whether a person becomes a good Muslim or a virtuous Christian or whichever, we have to bring back humanity into our society.

Back
Top Bottom