What's new

Kidnapped Sikh man beheaded in Pakistan's tribal belt

Dal Khalsa condemns beheading of Pakistani Sikh

Dal Khalsa has condemned the beheading of Mohinder Singh, who was kidnapped by a
militant group from his shop at Tabbai village of Khyber Agency in Pakistan on November 20 last year.

Party general secretary Manjinder Singh termed it barbaric. Expressing concern at the safety of Sikhs in tribal areas in Pakistan, he said Sikhs were a tiny minority there.

Urging the Islamabad government to ensure
justice to the victim's family, he said Pakistan must protect its minorities. He asked the Sikh diaspora to use its influence on the Pakistan government for bringing the perpetrators to book.

Meanwhile, Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar)
president Simranjit Singh Mann also condemned the killing.

RIP . They should move to india just like the sikhs from Afghanistan really .

Sikhs have alot of religious places in Pakistan they have to safeguard them it is hard for them to just leave them behind I feel

i know they r not.

if its completely neutral then yes

What do u mean by completely neutral? its from a Sikh site not more you could ask for as the issue is one that concerns Sikhs

Sikhs have alot of religious places in Pakistan they have to safeguard them it is hard for them to just leave them behind I feel

What do u mean by completely neutral? its from a Sikh site not more you could ask for as the issue is one that concerns Sikhs

Dude dont try to fool us we all know the info sources in yr country r always controlled one way or other way. we all saw that when yr gov banned PDF in yr country n then it announced that it will control the internet info n about media!! well we all know that very well, so indian source will not be taken authentic completely.

Dude dont try to fool us we all know the info sources in yr country r always controlled one way or other way. we all saw that when yr gov banned PDF in yr country n then it announced that it will control the internet info n about media!! well we all know that very well, so in indian source will not be taken authentic completely.

LOL I said I would give u a Sikh link anyway whether you believe it or not is no concern to me the Sikhs know what happened and that is the important thing nothing else matters.

LOL I said I would give u a Sikh link anyway whether you believe it or not is no concern to me the Sikhs know what happened and that is the important thing nothing else matters.

Yeah right, the people who r living in yr country know our country's ground situations n Pakistani Sikhs(who actually hate them for still living in that country after 1984) better then us.

Good then!.

Keep on Dreaming!!!!

Yeah right, the people who r living in yr country know our country's ground situations n Pakistani Sikhs(who actually hate them for still living in that country after 1984) better then us.

Good then!.

Keep on Dreaming!!!!

Okay believe what you want im not going to argue with you

beheading.this word is really getting on my nerves now.
very sad thing.

Its a way to terrorize your opponent, It is widely used by terrorists and terrorist like Army. In Africa they cut hand and leg, In India Maoists Animal do the same.

In Pakistan Terrorists and there trainer does the same... I hope you know what I mean...

Back
Top Bottom