What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Updates

Construction work going to be started on mega Intercity Bus Terminal in Peshawar, on 300 kanals...........

1640224962407.png

1640224932445.png

1640224989493.png

Pre-fab solar powered washrooms for tourists with separate units for female and specially abled at 5 sites in Galiyat, Hassamabad and Juma Da Nakka (on Balakot-Kaghan road), Takht-i-Bahi and Gor Khatri installed by KITE Tourism department KhyberPakhtunkhwa.

The units installed on the following areas..........

Mochi Dara Nathia Gali - 2 units
Nathia Gali Bazar - 2 units
Plaza Park - 4 units
Changla Gali - 2 units
Khanspur - 4 units
Hassamabad - 2 unit
Juma Da Nakka - 2 units
Takht-i-Bahi - 4 Units
Gor Khatri - 2 Units

1640397142951.png

1640397185481.png

1640397230672.png

Construction of Dir Expressway and Peshawar DI Khan Motorway under Public Private Partnership approved.

Dir Expressway will be built at a cost of Rs 33.5 billion.

This 30 km long expressway will be constructed from Chakdara to Rabat.

The construction of this highway will reduce the distance of 27 kilometers.

Two tunnels and three interchanges will be built on this four-lane expressway.
360 km long Peshawar DI Khan Motorway will be built at a cost of Rs 243 billion.

19 interchanges and two tunnels will be built on this 6 lens motorway.
Both mega projects have already been approved from Eknac.

These highway projects are of extreme importance for the development of the province on sustainable foundations, Mahmood Khan.

Construction of these highways will promote tourism, trade and economic activities in the province, Chief Minister.

The process of purchasing the lands required to implement the projects should be started in a timely manner, Chief Minister.

Progress should be ensured according to timelines for timely implementation of these projects,

Strict implementation of these projects should be ensured under the public private partnership, strict implementation of the provincial government rules and regulations should be ensured.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has decided to construct three new dams in Tank and Dera Ismail Khan districts to refill the ground water level.

The new dams included Tank Zam Dam, Chodwan Zam Dam and Daraban Dam would be constructed on priority basis as the region has facing water shortage, said an official source.

After construction these dams an estimated 109,721 acres of barren land would be irrigate and 25.5 MW of electricity would also be generated as well.

These dams would also bring an agricultural revolution in KP’s improvised zone, besides ensuring food security and creating job opportunities for the local people

We have plenty of land in Baluchistan which should be used for industrialization. Baluchistan should be our main commercial and industrial hub of the future. We should create more costal cities near Gwadar.

But industrialization needs two major thing.

Manpower and water, alot of it. Baluchistan lack both. Population is less, scattered. And water shortage

But industrialization needs two major thing.

Manpower and water, alot of it. Baluchistan lack both. Population is less, scattered. And water shortage
Manpower can be imported from other provinces and I can't comment on water due to my lack of knowledge regarding the water situation in Baluchistan.

Manpower can be imported from other provinces

You still will have to give 70-80% of jobs to locals and you won't be able to find that much trained locals in Baluchistan. Giving majority of jobs in Industrial units in baluchistan to people from Sindh and Punjab will only increase their anger. You want more people to turn toward extremism ? This can be a gradual process, where you keep making 1-2 units each year and simultaneously training locals for that industry. But sudden investment of billions $ in Baluchistan to expect huge industrialization in 5-6 years is not possible, not sustainable and not recommended.

You still will have to give 70-80% of jobs to locals and you won't be able to find that much trained locals in Baluchistan. Giving majority of jobs in Industrial units in baluchistan to people from Sindh and Punjab will only increase their anger. You want more people to turn toward extremism ? This can be a gradual process, where you keep making 1-2 units each year and simultaneously training locals for that industry. But sudden investment of billions $ in Baluchistan to expect huge industrialization in 5-6 years is not possible, not sustainable and not recommended.
Honestly water is the big issue here, they have a big enough coastline to be a great exporting hub for Pak
But there's no water, we can get and train man power but we can't take care of water issues
Dams and canal but I don't know if they can reach SB or provide water for coastal areas (if we have a multi-million people city or cities in SB)

69MW Lawi Hydropower Project Site during Snowfall

1641475628786.png

1641475602410.png

Under construction on Shishi River, a left bank tributary of Chitral River by utilizing a gross head of 413 m and designed discharge of 20 m³/s to generate approx. 308 GWh annual energy.

Under Construction Thall to Mir Ali Road project, North Waziristan, KPK.

1641476109968.png

1641476151948.png

1641476180233.png

Rescue 1122 gets fully functional in Bajaur after completion of its under construction office. Meanwhile, Karachi still lacks a functioning rescue system. Wake up Sindh Government.

1641997508184.png

Rescue 1122 gets fully functional in Bajaur after completion of its under construction office. Meanwhile, Karachi still lacks a functioning rescue system. Wake up Sindh Government.

View attachment 808060

So you were asking when is the perfect time to set a demonstration against Sindh government ? I say it was 10 years ago. But still you can start today. Tell me when was the last time you saw a demonstration against Sindh government in Karachi or other parts of Sindh ? Now compare that to Demonstrations against Punjab and KP government, even Baluchistan citizens (Specially Hazara community) set on roads when they have demands which government won't accept otherwise. Young doctors Association (it's not that old ) alone have done more demonstrations against Punjab government then all the demonstrations in History of Sindh. Of I have citizens like Sindh then even I won't deliver, I will keep calm, and chill while my kids complete their studies from Oxford and then come here to rule and civilize these citizens.

Work on Peshawar Mega Bus Terminal is underway,

1642014959095.png

The Rs.3.679 billion projects on 300 Kanal land will be environment friendly with solar power, green spaces, and waste management system.

Completion of the terminal will help in reducing the traffic jams in the City.

1642014986115.png

Back
Top Bottom