What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa inks deals worth $20bn with Chinese companies

WE can build more small dams so that it would improve standards of life in those areas
Good step :)

I am a critic of many things PTI does but I think they are doing an excellent job in milking the CPEC opportunity for their province. CM Khattak is very active nowadays in these matters.

Now this is the healthy competition between provinces every normal Pakistani will appreciate. Good job KPK. Hope others wake up soon.

But isn't CPEC Punjab centric? Aren't loans bad anymore? Didn't PTI do everything possible to sabotage CPEC?
From a great critic of pti... i would say well done... this is what u shud hve been doing instead of dharnas and panama leaks...

Imagine if this was done 2 years ago and projects were nearing completion... any ways great going
My dear two years back this was not included in the plan that is why KPK government raised voice besides many areas were cut out of CPEC from original road map hence all that struggle still KPK govt agreed for the sake of Pakistan.

This agreement posted in the opening post is what Khattak government gained by forcing NS govt to give us our due share in CPEC.

@ghilzai it is part of CPEC.

According to my knowledge there is cooperation in other sectors too including education and culture. A good buddy of mine was present at the signing of the CPEC ;) so along with a lot of benefits to China the project one way or the other is going to help in many sectors in Pakistan.

Congradulation to all of Pakistan for wonderful news and thank you to Chinese Corporation , to help develop new industries

I am a critic of many things PTI does but I think they are doing an excellent job in milking the CPEC opportunity for their province. CM Khattak is very active nowadays in these matters.
But in Activeness, no one matches Punjab CM. You may have many reservations with him but one can not simply succeed him in competing. SS>PK>MAS=SZ

CM Murad Ali is a good change for Sindh...

From a great critic of pti... i would say well done... this is what u shud hve been doing instead of dharnas and panama leaks...
They dont have to do anything with Panama leaks . Panama leaks is the case of Pakistani Nation against White colar crime . either you are with Pakistan or with corrupt tola .

CM Murad Ali is a good change for Sindh...
Nothing changed here (sindh) . murad ali shah is here to serve zardari not sindh .

I hope kpk will beat Punjab in development & public welfare .in a decade .

Last edited:
higher management of Heritage Resource International, China Railway Corporation and other Chinese companies.
Here i think Gov Pakistan should take a pause of atleast 1 year in making any infrastructure roads Railways etc in KPK or GB ( in general mountain aread north) Gov should first do detail survey of North Pak regarding cpec roads .because as Pakistan have lot of potential of hydro power,and many projects dams ,hydropower dams are in pipe line , or ongoing projects.and future potential is also there.developing huge infrastructure like tunnels,motorway,railways took several years to build and there effectiveness should remain ,least for 150 years. Atabaad lake is recent example how we lost part of KKH ,same way lakes of dhasu,diamirbhasha dam etc will effect road infrastructure but these are projects which are in pipeline the actual question is about future Potential of hydro in north .Which Pak have lot,any new project can effect the infrastructure investment. I personally feel there is no need of coal power in sahinwal.we can get lot more from hydro.atleast not in sahinwal .should be done in sindh near port qasim

Nothing changed here (sindh) . murad ali shah is here to serve zardari not sindh .

I hope kpk will beat Punjab in development & public welfare .in a decade .
I am not much aware regarding Sindh and it is a fact that any PPP CM will be under Zardari establishment but relatively to CM Qaim AS, he is way ahead. At least, it appears to me. I hope PPP,MQM are replaced by a competent power even if it has to be PTI. Sindh has suffered a lot.
P.S: I am supporting PMLN politically for now.

I am not much aware regarding Sindh and it is a fact that any PPP CM will be under Zardari establishment but relatively to CM Qaim AS, he is way ahead. At least, it appears to me. I hope PPP,MQM are replaced by a competent power even if it has to be PTI. Sindh has suffered a lot.
P.S: I am supporting PMLN politically for now.
Do agree we need to get rid of corrupt parties like Ppp & mqm . PTI is the best option .pmln hmmm i dont think they will win here ( they are considered as a punjabi party . even most of their candidates are punjabis) .

Last edited:
So does this mean KPK will develop a normal looking city? Everywhere looks like Kabul. Full ninja outfits on women and useless uneducated men with long beards. :lol::lol:

I hope the day comes soon when Peshawar becomes a modern city with skyscrapers and educated workforce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom