What's new

Khwaja Asif Goes Full Retard. Blames Imran Khan and PTI Government for TTP Comeback in Swat

My country is in the poorest hands since independence. My military leadership is compromised, my PM is imported and my country's Government is self-proclaimed beggar and Nation is going through toughest and uncertain times since Independence. That's not how you are when you're Independent.

Last edited:
I think kh sahb knows this is his last power seat…….he knows he won’t win again……cheekhain to nikalni hain lol
If IK does not succeed, or more so the patriotic public do not rise up, then the country will very shortly become the Ethiopia of Asia..

Last edited:
If IK does not succeed, I or more so the patriotic public do not rise up, then the country will very shortly become the Ethiopia of Asia..
Its been foretold….but the main thing is even from ashes this Pakistan shall rise to top
(Certainly sounds completely foolish to even say this given current state) but only after hard cleansing. Won’t be thru elections or so-called democracies…..Ghazwa e Hind inshAllah. People r free to believe whatever, but rise to glory with corrupt parliament is not happening……all filth has to go….
That includes ALL the involved players…..
Only Madina and Pakistan shall survive till end…..baqi sab bhasm hojaiga (been foretold already)

One day Kh Asif is taking Bajwa and army to the cleaners and the next day they are shaking hands and all smiles.

Is it me or do others find this difficult to digest?
Why? At one point in the past, and yet again recently, IK has been lambasting the military. Why is that not difficult to digest for you? Why this shameless hypocrisy?

When your man attacks/defends the military, he is right, when others do the same, they are guilty. What silly logic is this?

Last edited:
Question is what are we doing to stop the return of TTP ? or our neutrals are facilitating their come back ?

There is no Black and White. We have to live with it...

If IK does not succeed, or more so the patriotic public do not rise up, then the country will very shortly become the Ethiopia of Asia..
Ethiopia seems to be doing ok. They destroyed any independence movement by the Tigrays people liberation army and there does seem to be economic growth. Like all nations it is affected by climate change.

Why? At one point in the past, and yet again recently, IK has been lambasting the military. Why is that not difficult to digest for you? Why this shameless hypocrisy?

When your man attacks/defends the military, he is right, when others do the same, they are guilty. What silly logic is this?
Imran Khan never took the ‘army’ to the cleaners. He has been exposing the establishment and some of the generals indirectly.

Did Imran Khan say the following:
- Army has lost all wars?
- Army higher ups are a bunch of property dealers?
- Generals were shivering and sweating on Feb ‘19?
- Encourage the slogan ‘Ye jo deshat gardi hai …’
- Mention Bajwa and Faiz by name and blaming them for his government’s downfall?

Imran Khan never took the ‘army’ to the cleaners. He has been exposing the establishment and some of the generals indirectly.

Did Imran Khan say the following:
- Army has lost all wars?
- Army higher ups are a bunch of property dealers?
- Generals were shivering and sweating on Feb ‘19?
- Encourage the slogan ‘Ye jo deshat gardi hai …’
- Mention Bajwa and Faiz by name and blaming them for his government’s downfall?

The gentleman you are responding to fits the quote “ shah se ziada shah ke wafadaar” I do commend him on his loyalty to his institution as well as the current COAS even though he has probably rarely met him. A lot of things he says I do agree with them but when you go on a blind mission to “defend” at any cost possible that’s when things start to get dicey.

The gentleman you are responding to fits the quote “ shah se ziada shah ke wafadaar” I do commend him on his loyalty to his institution as well as the current COAS even though he has probably rarely met him. A lot of things he says I do agree with them but when you go on a blind mission to “defend” at any cost possible that’s when things start to get dicey.

Also some individuals need to keep their institutional bias in check when commenting on current political issues. I mean you can’t clap with one hand so the onus falls on the common citizens when discussing military issues but the forum is itself called pak defence. If someone who is a common citizen starts dictating military strategies or formulations I would personally consider them a fool. One gentleman who is a perfect example of keeping institutional bias out of politics is @PanzerKiel and I commend him for this!

Back
Top Bottom