What's new

Khuwaja Saad Rafique

Dude I just watched the first part. This guy is on some next level in politics. He has the courage and guts yet he keeps the calm all the time. When he said "mere baap kay qatil mere ird gird phirte the or main chahta to badla lay sakta tha, balkay mere ek isharay pe in logon ko khatam ho jate, kyon ke main is position main tha us waqt, or ye lahore kay log jantay hain". And its true, he is a very powerful man and if he wants, he can take revenge but ive seen him saying that if he takes the revenge today, than this whole revenge process will go for generations. Khuwaja saad rafique has beautiful children that are very talented and confident. I wish him good luck in next elections.

Some very bitter truths once he says
If you cannot financially contribute party then you can be outstanding worker but can't form part of party leadership.
Marium and Hamza deserve leadership but they should wait for their turn.
You have to accept Amir Maquam's if party intends to get power.
Don't come to politics if you are not financially strong.
Three seats in his family are too much, next elections his wife will not be contender and other leaders should reduce family seats.

Saad sab 1 of the best politicians,He is soo honest it's unbelieveable."Respect Respect Respect "

So is he going to contest on his wife's seat, as his seat is given to Humayun Akhtar?

What do you think how much do people pay for seats for national assembly in punjab? Lets say someone wants to run for national assembly from lahore on a PMLN platform, how much do you think he has to pay to buy a party ticket?

So is he going to contest on his wife's seat, as his seat is given to Humayun Akhtar?

valid question
I will like to know the answer to that

is all this bitter truth due to the "sacrifice" he is made to make?

What do you think how much do people pay for seats for national assembly in punjab? Lets say someone wants to run for national assembly from lahore on a PMLN platform, how much do you think he has to pay to buy a party ticket?
Lets say someone wants to run for national assembly from lahore on a PTI platform, how much do you think he has to pay to buy a party ticket?

Dekho Dekho sher aya sher aya..

Saad Rafique is an experienced politician, but is not without flaws.. and is at no point talking on the next level.
If his compromise on being civil is the next level in politics and being appreciated then Pakistan is truly lost.

I know Khawaja Saad Rafique as he is a friend of my cousin. From whatever experience I have, i treat him among the lower lot of not-corrupt politicians... and trust me the list of not-corrupt politicians is very short in my eyes that I could count on my fingers

Lets say someone wants to run for national assembly from lahore on a PTI platform, how much do you think he has to pay to buy a party ticket?

Most politicians are businessmen and feudals. No businessman would invest in something that is sure to fail. A politicians paying a huge amount of money to run from lahore knows that his chances are slim therefore, he might not even run from there.

Only party PTI u can not buy seat. Even seniority does,t matter only merit and leadership qualities.On the other hand in PPP and Ganga brothers all relatives brothers, sisters, wife's , sons and even in laws are sitting in legislature. How many Ganga brothers relatives are sitting in legislature? U be honest and answer. Question now is can u be honest.? I do not think so, can u ?

Hi,

When I had subscription to geo tv awhile back---I watched this guy on Tv talk shows---. I would say---not the brightest bulb on the totem pole---rather more towards the 'stupid' level---.

Being honest is never good enough---you have to make others to be honest as well---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom