What's new

Khilji, the first Afghan dyansty of Hindostan

Not necessary, there's better ways of doing things today. Today's justice system's weren't exactly 'available' back on those days, you know.

Yaar, the same justice was available in exchange of money.

Its just making out money of ones fear, a fear which you yourself created, that's an evil.

Not necessary, there's better ways of doing things today. Today's justice system's weren't exactly 'available' back on those days, you know.

Au contraire, that was much more civilized than what most empires did back then.

Its fine man
Lot of shit happened back in the day

Told ya

Jizya+sword=conversion

I already replied to this.

Jizya is a state tax indicated to non-Muslims in return for their complete protections under an Islamic state!
"Sword + jizya" makes no sense. They're opposing things

Yaar, the same justice was available in exchange of money.

Its just making out money of ones fear, a fear which you yourself created, that's an evil.

That's just another opinion out of thousands.

I think I'm wasting my time here, I came here to calm down the uber-trolling that was going on at the time, and now I'm stuck in an infinite loop of contrasting opinions :undecided:

Wrong statement.

You can say it was lesser uncivilized than other barbaric practices.

The key word is uncivilized.

Just read what was done to sikhs in chandani chowk by aurangzeib

It happened in 1700's so all recorded properly.
Especially how banda singh bahadur and his son were killed.
It was super barbaric

I think I'm wasting my time here, I came here to calm down the uber-trolling that was going on at the time, and now I'm stuck in an infinite loop of contrasting opinions :undecided:

No, you just got into a puerile effort of justifying a very uncivilized law which today's society get rid of for good. No wonder, every sensible person will fall short of argument supporting such law and I believe you are one of the sensible member here.

No, you just got into a puerile effort of justifying a very uncivilized law which today's society get rid of for good. No wonder, every sensible person will fall short of argument supporting such law and I believe you are one of the sensible member here.
Yup agreed:mad:

Yup agreed:mad:

Why so angry then :D

Just read what was done to sikhs in chandani chowk by aurangzeib

It happened in 1700's so all recorded properly.
Especially how banda singh bahadur and his son were killed.
It was super barbaric

Just look at the mascots and ambassadors of Islam in sub continent. They come with armies, killed and invade the originals of land, looted and then set up here to rule. Even didn't allow to practice religion what the originals were doing without paying them money.

How can a normal be influenced by religion they represent? It was just a tool of convenience with different reasons for different sections.

Idiot nalanda was one of greatest learning centres in the ancient world,its importance was such that today several east asian countries are on their own funding a project with us to resurrect this great university as a international university.Nalanda University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That is the respect it holds for people who understand the value of knowledge.You people apparently don't.These centres didn't impart only religious education,but mathematics,astronomy,philosophy etc.

Calling names won't help. Please back up your claims with reputable academic sources.

Just rearch nalanda on net and then tell me how is that comparable to a madarassa?

It was the best scientific univ of its time,sure religious studies were done too.

It had the largest lib in the world at that time,not trolling

Scientific you say? Name one scientific discovery, invention or theory coming out of this "scientific university" that's worth anyone's time. You just heard it from someone, didn't you? South Asians never developed the culture of challenging their ideas and beliefs formed by rumors and hearsay.

How so?

Why is Bangladeshi claiming Turkic invader as his own? lol.

Why what should we claim it as? Did they not come into Bangladesh? After 12th century Bangladesh has been mostly under foreign rulers and that's just one part of it. Sit back down Sardar jee

Scientific you say? Name one scientific discovery, invention or theory coming out of this "scientific university" that's worth anyone's time. You just heard it from someone, didn't you? South Asians never developed the culture of challenging their ideas and beliefs formed by rumors and hearsay.

Go and type nalanda and see urself.
Its the muslims who gave this world nothing except terrorists.

Anyways a guy equating nalanda with madrassa must have his iq checked asap

Back
Top Bottom