What's new

khilafah is now a global call.

No, Muslims don't need a Caliphate, because it is outdated empire that cannot replace or take place system of modern governance. We already saw what the Caliphate of Daesh brought to the Muslim world, a third world state in which people are forced to accept by threat of force, education disappeared, children are taught that life is only about misery, fighting and death, women have no rights, there is no innovation, it can't keep up with with the world at all, can't provide security, etc...., there are so many issues with it. And even past Caliphates had internal strife, corruption, nothing was special about them, they were just form of state back then.

On contrary, there were serious issues from the beginning of post-Muhammed era. Many people left Islam(they didn't believe it and revealed it later), there was much violence, one leader alone couldn't handle all these responsibilities, and people split up, nobody cared about the rules of Islam anymore, but used it to remain in power. Just like when Hussain, the grandson of the Prophet decided to struggle against the rulers, those rulers and their followers knew or at least perceived Islam to be man made, and they enjoyed pleasures like everyone else, and also committed major abuses. And the poor guy Hussain and others who stood with them faced a brutal end, because they recognized that people knew how to efficiently use religion to their benefit, claim they are religious while reap the benefits at the same time.

And this is what we would have in a Caliphate today, people in rule who will receive attention, commit abuses, be corrupt, enjoy pleasures of this world, and be praised as good people, while people like Hussain will get massacred because they understand this scheme. There is simply no just ruler that won't be corrupted or use it to his benefit. If we had voting process, the candidates will be mainstream people who quickly can summon millions of people to their support. And logically, that tells us that they are hardly just nor sincere. Because coming across such people is rare, and such people are generally disliked by the majority.

I often wonder how the Muslim world would have been today if people like Hussain or others took power. They seem to be more moderate and open minded. I don't know what happened that caused our religion to become this backwards and extreme. It's either Muslims are severely misguided and we are approaching the so called Mahdi(if he's even real, some say he isn't) or that Islam was man made. We are in a scary time because there has been much damage done, and the Middle East is on it's way to even more severe crisis that's inevitable. And we don't know what to blame.

does democracy exist around the world?

Jordan, Muslim, Democracy
Marocco, Muslim, Democracy

Jordan and Marocco are the most stable democratic Islamic nations in the whole world.

No, Muslims don't need a Caliphate, because it is outdated empire that cannot replace or take place system of modern governance.

Well Saudi Arabia fought Ottoman empire. Muslim fighting Muslim.

Egypt fought the Ottoman Empire. Muslim fighting Muslim.

all i hear from u lot is dictation what my idealogy is and how haram is democracy (where millions take part )etc etc .. unfortunately There isnt logic is there in your posts

Why cant you use it some where more productive than working on some unknown sources propaganda

This is rational conceptual reality. not logic.

propaganda? Then i mush say democreacy is using propaganda for making a bridge to stop khilafah.

I give my Baya to Caliph Major D1. Who needs nuclear weapons when you can open threads of Mass Confusion?

fisrt need a khilafah state, we have no khilafah sate till now. so u can give baya to me. Nuk power just a terms . Ofcaurse khilafah is a self confident country.

Jordan, Muslim, Democracy
Marocco, Muslim, Democracy

Jordan and Marocco are the most stable democratic Islamic nations in the whole world.

Well Saudi Arabia fought Ottoman empire. Muslim fighting Muslim.

Egypt fought the Ottoman Empire. Muslim fighting Muslim.

said before 57 muslism countries under democrecy, and it happened after 1924 when muslims lost their khilafah state. there is no khilafah state today so ofcaurse there ruling system will be democreacy . By this u can't prove khilfah isn't for muslims.

No, Muslims don't need a Caliphate, because it is outdated empire that cannot replace or take place system of modern governance. We already saw what the Caliphate of Daesh brought to the Muslim world, a third world state in which people are forced to accept by threat of force, education disappeared, children are taught that life is only about misery, fighting and death, women have no rights, there is no innovation, it can't keep up with with the world at all, can't provide security, etc...., there are so many issues with it. And even past Caliphates had internal strife, corruption, nothing was special about them, they were just form of state back then.

On contrary, there were serious issues from the beginning of post-Muhammed era. Many people left Islam(they didn't believe it and revealed it later), there was much violence, one leader alone couldn't handle all these responsibilities, and people split up, nobody cared about the rules of Islam anymore, but used it to remain in power. Just like when Hussain, the grandson of the Prophet decided to struggle against the rulers, those rulers and their followers knew or at least perceived Islam to be man made, and they enjoyed pleasures like everyone else, and also committed major abuses. And the poor guy Hussain and others who stood with them faced a brutal end, because they recognized that people knew how to efficiently use religion to their benefit, claim they are religious while reap the benefits at the same time.

And this is what we would have in a Caliphate today, people in rule who will receive attention, commit abuses, be corrupt, enjoy pleasures of this world, and be praised as good people, while people like Hussain will get massacred because they understand this scheme. There is simply no just ruler that won't be corrupted or use it to his benefit. If we had voting process, the candidates will be mainstream people who quickly can summon millions of people to their support. And logically, that tells us that they are hardly just nor sincere. Because coming across such people is rare, and such people are generally disliked by the majority.

I often wonder how the Muslim world would have been today if people like Hussain or others took power. They seem to be more moderate and open minded. I don't know what happened that caused our religion to become this backwards and extreme. It's either Muslims are severely misguided and we are approaching the so called Mahdi(if he's even real, some say he isn't) or that Islam was man made. We are in a scary time because there has been much damage done, and the Middle East is on it's way to even more severe crisis that's inevitable. And we don't know what to blame.

The existence of a Khilafah is absolutely necessary in relation to three important matters in Islam. First, the obligation of the implementation of Islamic Shari'ah in kaffah (fullness) which is the consequence of a Muslim's iman. It is impossible for it to become a reality without the existence of the Khilafah. Because, only the system of Khilafah has a clear pillar, namely sovereignty in the hands of sharia' (Islamic) law.

While other systems like democracy, kingdom or theocracy handed over the sovereignty of the source of law to men.

Second, the Khilafah is needed by the ummah for the unity of Muslims. The obligation of the Muslim unity is an absolute matter (qat’i) which is commanded by the sharia’ law. The unity of the ummah cannot be relinquished from the unity of the leadership of Muslims worldwide. And this will be realized if amongst Muslims, there is one Khalifah for the entire Islamic world.

About this wajib ruling of having one leader for the Islamic ummah worldwide, it was affirmed by Rasoolullaah (SAWS) in his hadith about the obligation of giving bai’ah (pledge of allegiance) to one Khalifah and the instruction to kill anyone who claims to be the second Khalifah, after the first Khalifah has existed. Rasoolullaah (SAWS) said: "If the bai’ah is given to 2 rulers (Khalifatain), kill the latter of them." (HR Muslim). Based on this, Imam an-Nawawi said, “The ulama's have agreed that it is not allowed to give the bai’ah to two Khalifahs at the same time, whether the territories of the Islamic State is big or otherwise.”

Meanwhile, the nation state system and the kingdom adopted by Muslims today have obviously been dividing the Islamic ummah and hindering a single leadership in the body of the Islamic ummah.

Third, the Khilafah is needed by the ummah to take care of and protect the Muslims. Because the main function of the Imam that becomes the head of state (Khalifah) in Islam is ar-ra’in (caretaker) and al-junnah (protector) of the ummah.

Based on this, it is the responsibility of the state to ensure the fundamental needs of every individual citizen (food, clothing and shelter), which includes guaranteeing free education and healthcare for all its people. For that, the Khalifah will manage properly the public ownership (milkiyah ‘amah) such as gold mine, oil, coal, where the amount is abundant, for the benefit of the people.

While in the system of democracy, the leaders no longer serve as the caretaker of the society, but the extortioners of the people for the benefit of the capitalists. The politics of democracy becomes a money machine to regain the political capital that was expensive or to give the way of collusion to the elite cronies of politics to enrich themselves by means of corruption and connivance.

The absence of the Khilafah has made the Muslims without any protector. Besides their land and riches being robbed, millions of Muslims are killed by the invaders. The lives of Muslims are so cheap without anyone to protect them. Whereas, Rasoolullaah (SAWS) explicitly said that for Allaah the destruction of the Earth with its contents is lighter compared with the killing of a life of a Muslim without any haq (valid) reason.

It is already proven that the existence of the rulers of Muslims today is unable to protect their people. In fact, they are the murderers of their own people. They give way to the imperialist states to kill their own people in the name of war on terror.

Then, where is the danger of the Khilafah that will implement the Islamic Shari'ah which is sourced from Allaah SWT, the Khilafah that will unite the ummah, the Khilafah that will take care of and protect the ummah?

Indeed, the return of the Khilafah is very dangerous for the invader countries because it will end their imperialism in the Islamic world. The Khilafah is also dangerous for the rulers of the Muslim countries who have become the puppets of the West which are shedding the blood of Muslims and give them ways to loot the Muslim countries. Because the Khilafah will bring down the traitor leaders like them.

As a result, anyone who propagandizes the danger of the Khilafah or obstructs the establishment of the Khilafah, consciously or not, directly or not, has become the trumpet of the invaders. Indeed, they are not on the side of the Muslims and Islam!

Can somebody explain what is khilafah??

I guess...all Muslims countries become one country and there will be a Muslim religious head ruling it where law of the land is Sharia.

The Caliph can only be lead by the Quran, no human could do it and be a ruler of such a huge population without falling victim to power and greed. Plus there is no agreed interpretation of Islam,

Just look at Catholicism, the Pope is worshiped like a God and lives in gold.

Daesh is just one version of a corrupted dream, a False Caliph.

Only your Prophet can bring it back and he is not here, so let dreams be dreams and be thankful you are patient.

Can somebody explain what is khilafah??

one umuslim ummah, one land, one constitution( Quran), One capilh under one flag.

ভাই সাহেব মনে হয় আইএস এর সদস্য। ডিজিএফআই কে কি খবর দিবো? ডিম থেরাপী দিলে ঠিক হয়ে যাবে আইএস প্রীতি।

ভোদাই। খিলাফাহ কি আই এস আই এস এর পৈত্রিক সম্পত্তি নাকি ? তোমার ডিজি এফ আই আমার বাল ছিঁড়বে। মুস্লিম হয়র খিলাফাহ র কথা বলা মুসলিমদের ইমানি দায়িত্ব। তোমার মত বাচ্চা ছেলে এই পোস্টের অর্থ বুঝতে অক্ষম।

What is the khilafah??!
The khilafah is Budhaa invented by Muhammad's campanions for power muhammad himself didn't found any khilafah

The Caliph can only be lead by the Quran, no human could do it and be a ruler of such a huge population without falling victim to power and greed. Plus there is no agreed interpretation of Islam,

Just look at Catholicism, the Pope is worshiped like a God and lives in gold.

Daesh is just one version of a corrupted dream, a False Caliph.

Only your Prophet can bring it back and he is not here, so let dreams be dreams and be thankful you are patient.

u have to for bringing it back. My prophet already shown me the way how to establish a khilafah state by his )PBUH_ own way of concept and way of method.

What is the khilafah??!
The khilafah is Budhaa invented by Muhammad's campanions for power muhammad himself didn't found any khilafah

already gave the answer before for many times. now saying again. khilafah means muslim will live under one land , one constitution and under one flag and one caliph. no nationalism concept will arrive here.

In madina Phophet (Pbuh)made a khilafah state what was destroyed in 1924 by kamal attaturk. u r mistaken.

u have to for bringing it back. My prophet already shown me the way how to establish a khilafah state by his )PBUH_ own way of concept and way of method.
You don't have to do anything except live according to the Quran, everything else will eventually fall in place without any effort.

Muslims in pakistan have rejected khilifah of all kinds we vote in elections and choose our leaders / khilafah or leader (whatever u like to call ) in a democratic way HT should look for opportunities in Afghanistan or other 4th world states "somalia , sudan , libya etc etc .. ""
Ok dont laugh before opening thread judging from its title i thought it was about Burj Khalifa or Mia Khalifa :-//
@The Sandman @Hell hound

already gave the answer before for many times. now saying again. khilafah means muslim will live under one land , one constitution and under one flag and one caliph. no nationalism concept will arrive here.

In madina Phophet (Pbuh)made a khilafah state what was destroyed in 1924 by kamal attaturk. u r mistaken.
That's it self impossible there are different nations who will never live under one leader or one land even the United States its states that united and not a single state

That's it self impossible there are different nations who will never live under one leader or one land even the United States its states that united and not a single state

one muslism world was under one land. its a history of 1400 centuries of history. Dn't compare US state policy with khilafah.

Ok dont laugh before opening thread judging from its title i thought it was about Burj Khalifa or Mia Khalifa :-//
@The Sandman @Hell hound

its about khilafah -e- rasida.

Back
Top Bottom