What's new

khilafah is now a global call.

I clearly stated my idealogy is pakistan but it seems you wish to dictate or confuse otherwise ""thats where the problem lies sirs " and where many conclude there isnt any difference btw HT , AQ , ISIS all yours agenda is the same

&

this is where most Pakistanis disagree with you lot as well thus why they prefer elections and voting for their respective candidates

So khilafah isn't happening bro try your luck on other forums

There have been many elections like it or
Not they aren't interested

=I clearly stated my idealogy is pakistan but it seems you wish to dictate or confuse otherwise ""thats where the problem lies sirs " and where many conclude there isnt any difference btw HT , AQ , ISIS all yours agenda is the same

Ur ideology is Islam. HT or else parties agenda is same, re-establishment of khilafah. but conflict in the proper method. HT is follow the method of Prophet(Pbuh) , for re-Establishment of khilafah.

= this is where most Pakistanis disagree with you lot as well thus why they prefer elections and voting for their respective candidates

Where democrecy is haram then voting is also haram. democracy means man made law, khilafah=islam says law is only for Allah. u are talikng like a capitalist where if capitalism is east then islamism is west .

=voting system doesn't mean democracy. its just a tools. Democracy says freedom is urs, but Allah says freedom is mine. I can give `101 references. It means ur are ignoring the ruling system of Allah (swt)

Not complete Lol .. wth .. which fantasy world u guys live in its already split 50/50 after 20+Years of its existence .. bro are you guys in touch with recent historical events !!? Are u pakistanis or otherwise!!??
Yes. Plus many Pakistanis have in their hearts to make Pakistan Dar ul Islam.

NO. Khilafah started with Adam (peace be upon him). The khilafah state with David and Solomon (peace be upon them)

Pakistan has not been completed. The struggle is not over...

sorry . Prophet (Pbuh) when did hijrat madia he (PBuh) made a state and that was khilafah state. and the first khalif was abu bakar (ra:)

Not complete Lol .. wth .. which fantasy world u guys live in its already split 50/50 after 20+Years of its existence .. bro are you guys in touch with recent historical events !!? Are u pakistanis or otherwise!!??

khilafah will come again this is command of Allah (swt) and Prophet (Pbuh) also said khilafah will come again. why ur ignoring Allahs command?

=I clearly stated my idealogy is pakistan but it seems you wish to dictate or confuse otherwise ""thats where the problem lies sirs " and where many conclude there isnt any difference btw HT , AQ , ISIS all yours agenda is the same

Ur ideology is Islam. HT or else parties agenda is same, re-establishment of khilafah. but conflict in the proper method. HT is follow the method of Prophet(Pbuh) , for re-Establishment of khilafah.

= this is where most Pakistanis disagree with you lot as well thus why they prefer elections and voting for their respective candidates

Where democrecy is haram then voting is also haram. democracy means man made law, khilafah=islam says law is only for Allah. u are talikng like a capitalist where if capitalism is east then islamism is west .

=voting system doesn't mean democracy. its just a tools. Democracy says freedom is urs, but Allah says freedom is mine. I can give `101 references. It means ur are ignoring the ruling system of Allah (swt)

Can you re do this post its mixed up , quote separately please whatever you are replying to

@pak-marine

HT and others method is different.But all of then want khilafah. HT just going throw with the main method of Prophet(Pbuh) for re-establishment of khilafah.

khilafah will come again this is command of Allah (swt) and Prophet (Pbuh) also said khilafah will come again. why ur ignoring Allahs command?
Dont waste your time bro nothing is coming btw would the caliph will be wearing the same head armor as in your dp ?

Dont waste your time bro nothing is coming btw would the caliph will be wearing the same head armor as in your dp ?

its heed of gazi- salah uddin ayubi.

see-
d452bf99155df4b05e9ba2a70d325c9b.jpg

Yes. Plus many Pakistanis have in their hearts to make Pakistan Dar ul Islam.
Sorry disagree... Elections and presence of masses in elections says otherwise they are more interested in pakistan than babul or darul of any religion

by the way i am using my time.

Sorry disagree... Elections and presence of masses in elections says otherwise they are more interested in pakistan than babul or darul of any religion

by the name of election process u have selected puppet west slave ruler. nothing more nothing less.

@pak-marine

HT and others method is different.But all of then want khilafah. HT just going throw with the main method of Prophet(Pbuh) for re-establishment of khilafah.

all i hear from u lot is dictation what my idealogy is and how haram is democracy (where millions take part )etc etc .. unfortunately There isnt logic is there in your posts

by the way i am using my time.

Why cant you use it some where more productive than working on some unknown sources propaganda

I give my Baya to Caliph Major D1. Who needs nuclear weapons when you can open threads of Mass Confusion?

I didn't read all the comments and don`t have much knowledge on subject .............only Allah Knows Best.

Just my opinion.....

But in order to place khilafah like state every country or towns people should elected there leader of communities.
After this all communities elected and joint assemble is made and grown globally or for e.g( Pakistan , Turkey, Iran , Saudi Arab e.t.c )then all members leader elect one imam khilafah who should have the last say in every matter. Through this a khilafah like state may emerge.

Back
Top Bottom