What's new

Khap panchayats have 'cultural' purpose, no need to ban them, Arvind Kejriwal says

Panchayat's can serve a good purpose and help the justice system if they are regulated by the government!

who will do that... the hariyana cm supports it. cant win votes without them....
only courts can do something about it but people needs to complain when something wrong is done to them.

I do not understand why there has not been any PIL filed in court yet asking to ban all these sick Khaps.

I always believed Aap and Khaap are one and the same breed of animals because both believe in anarchy, both deliver justice on the fly and both consider them to be above the laws of the land. Arvind just proved me right and lots of youth of Delhi wrong!!!

Beware and Think before you vote!!

AAP is not any different from other parties.

Hi,

Amazing isn't it---those whom you expect you to lift you up----suddenly bring you down and smash your ideology---and you say to yourself----' how could I be so wrong in understanding that person '.

See---the funny thing is that in successful nations or those moving in that direction---their leaders find ways to take them out of the past and lead them into the future.

Panchayats are only good for counselling over minor issues. These 'rape case panchayats' or 'honor killing' panchayats are 'rape inc. and 'murder inc.'.

We live in a nation state---we have the right to a judge and the court of law---be it pakistan, india, bangladesh or whatever.

Khap must be treated as Terrorist Organizations and be penalized in similar fashion.
These are nothing but medieval minded sick people.
Mind your words or have a foot in your mouth.
Khaps panchayat are not retard but people who cant understand them and talk bullshit about them are. They never understand whats the importance of khap Panchayats in our region.

Then let them do cultural activities, not lawmaking and justice, which are the exclusive function of the legitimate govt.
Why cant shariya courts be first stop in the country?

AAP is not any different from other parties.

You are WRONG.

AAP is different from other parties. Other parties just support Khap panchayats while AAP is itself a Khap panchayat.

Mind your words or have a foot in your mouth.
Khaps panchayat are not retard but people who cant understand them and talk bullshit about them are. They never understand whats the importance of khap Panchayats in our region.

Why cant shariya courts be first stop in the country?

Go live in Uganda and take these Khap guys with you please. No more Khap in India .

Please do tell me what is the importance ? What is there which Police and Court can not do. Except that Police don't rape and kill people .

Go live in Uganda and take these Khap guys with you please. No more Khap in India .
Please do tell me what is the importance ? What is there which Police and Court can not do. Except that Police don't rape and kill people .
You can go and live in Uganda. Anyways you have no right to speak anything regarding my community panchayats.
importance like what
In the rural areas of UP and Haryana. Khap panchayats acts as law enforcing authorities. Govt need to cooperate with them in those areas. they usually give direction to society (especially jaat comunity) and have done such things which even govt was not able to do yet. such as limitation of dowery system, limitation of money spending in festivities and marriages. They are very active in solving socio-economic issues between two or more gotras or villages.

You might be found it strange during recent riots even army was not sent to most of rural areas and was confined to mainly urban areas.

You can go and live in Uganda. Anyways you have no right to speak anything regarding my community panchayats.

In the rural areas of UP and Haryana. Khap panchayats acts as law enforcing authorities. Govt need to cooperate with them in those areas. they usually give direction to society (especially jaat comunity) and have done such things which even govt was not able to do yet. such as limitation of dowery system, limitation of money spending in festivities and marriages. They are very active in solving socio-economic issues between two or more gotras or villages.

You might be found it strange during recent riots even army was not sent to most of rural areas and was confined to mainly urban areas.

India is a democracy , and people like you who support these Khap are responsible for each murder and rape executed by these khaps.

People like you make India worse , as we do not need to live anymore in communities and closed isolation.

India is a democracy , and people like you who support these Khap are responsible for each murder and rape executed by these khaps.

People like you make India worse , as we do not need to live anymore in communities and closed isolation.
Yes India is democracy and it would not be democratic without support of khap panchayats. Khap panchayats are themselves democratic organizations. Its not people like me who make India worse. Its people like you make India worse who stars thumping on issue to which you dont know to the core. This is our part of the world and we would not like anyone to intervene in it.

Back
Top Bottom