What's new

Khanzada attack in retaliation of LeJ chief's killing: sources!

Another sad example of terrorists still able to target high level officials at will in Pakistan. RIP to the dead. The government and the military need to now put more pressure on eliminating thee barbaric terrorists from wherever they operate out of. These terrorist present a clear and the most serious danger to Pakistan's entire system and to its growing economy. Peace is a must needed thing in Pakistan!!!!
Its a sad incident. But, you are American and you really don't understand Parliaments and whats members of assemblies have to do. As a minister he would have had the highest security. But, as a Member of the Punjab Assembly he would have been expected to undertake work in his constituency. Ministers often find it hard to keep up with that, what with their other responsibilities, but its not surprising that he was attacked there, as security in such places, with its (by necessity) ease of access is going to be much reduced.

you think that I am joking
Wasn t a joint strike on kahuta prepared by India and Israel?
Why was US destroying Afghanistan?
America is the top buyer of ISIS oil?
when america has killed enough of its hit listed targets why is she not going from the region?
these questions need to be answer
You subscribe to the explanation that leaves you with the most pride, regardless of the preponderance of facts. It is a very severe fault of many Pakistanis and Indians. But you see it as perfectly valid, don't you?

The ones blaming law and order situation need to remember that some of indian pm s got kiiled too! I mean sht happens. its smtime inevitable. the ones taking it to mossad and raw are the zaid sirs fans.

You subscribe to the explanation that leaves you with the most pride, regardless of the preponderance of facts. It is a very severe fault of many Pakistanis and Indians. But you see it as perfectly valid, don't you?
No need for your dull explanation:p::enjoy:

I don't even... :cheesy::rofl:
This kind of delusion is borderline insanity.
You are not aware of the realities, do you?

CMlr7wFU8AAqjLJ.jpg

Maybe the PML-N will finally sit up and do something about the sectarian groups it's allowed to breed in it's own province.

Further, the source said the suicide attacker came from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa as Attock is on the border of K-P and Punjab.

I find it difficult to agree with this ...................... to me this is planned inside Punjab, with resources of and execution by Punjab based terrorists.

PMLN has a history of Supporting banned Organizations ...
but Pakistani's wont believe it , because they are Punjabi , aka Angelize Nation , i wonder if the Minister belong to MQM ..

In other words, you belong to the "It's true because I can get away with it" school of history writing.
hah! you still think like other americans that we are the most powerful nation, we can attack any state, capture it and make it our servant,
the answer is you cant : you have nothing to say about my questions or you dont have the info.
and a request;please remove your profile pic , we hate israel like a pig.

hah! you still think like other americans that we are the most powerful nation, we can attack any state, capture it and make it our servant -
You could just say, "Yes, I agree with you, that's it exactly!" and skip the insulting demonstration.

and a request;please remove your profile pic , we hate israel like a pig.
"We" as in the LeJ+TTP, or "we" as in Pakistanis who proclaim that Netanyahu controls the terrorists plaguing Pakistan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom