What's new

Khan Syed Mehsud Alias Sajna replaces Hakimullah Mehsud as new TTP chief

Trust me , I believe there is a high possibility of that happening . Pakistan Army has experiences of this " peace with psychopaths " project , the agreements and the results of that . I , for one , do not think that they are on the same page on so called " peace talks " with the Govt and hence I just saw the news on ARY that " Jets have pounded suspected militants hideouts in Miranshah " . Interesting , eh ? Right after their leader goes down and the new one's selection is being reported to be stalled and they cant decide on a person , hence the temporary chief as of now .
Peace talks are topi drama. The sonner these scums are taken out by missiles the better.

Peace talks are topi drama. The sonner these scums are taken out by missiles the better.
Yes If the Land owners are seven seas across why they be talking to Pakistani govt.

He just signed his death warrant, is what this is. And more than likely he's gonna die sooner than Hakeem saab.

Trust me , I believe there is a high possibility of that happening . Pakistan Army has experiences of this " peace with psychopaths " project , the agreements and the results of that . I , for one , do not think that they are on the same page on so called " peace talks " with the Govt and hence I just saw the news on ARY that " Jets have pounded suspected militants hideouts in Miranshah " . Interesting , eh ? Right after their leader goes down and the new one's selection is being reported to be stalled and they cant decide on a person , hence the temporary chief as of now .

It sounds quite odd that the Americans are working with the PA at the cost of their own image.

So apparently this nut didn't receive any kind of modern or religious education. I wonder whats his motivation to be there? What ideology is driving him? Could it be a purely fiscal incentive or he just has an appetite for unadulterad violence?

This is not American's concern if Afghan taliban support to TTP to terrorize Pakistan ... Yes this must be concerned if TTP support to Afghan Taliban against Americans ... Then why America is so passionate to kill TTP leaders ... This is not make sense ... Obama has no such sympathy with Paksitanis ... Trust me

Sorry to butt in, but I find it ludicrous when someone who is killing terrorists gets blamed for supporting the one's they routinely hunt - only one of it can be true - either they are striking anyone and everyone who they see as terrorists or are supporting them. Neither the CIA and nor the Taliban are foolish enough to fall for such an arrangement. Besides, this new chief is a product of a madrassah in Karachi and I would presume most of their terrorist associates are from some madrassah in Pakistan too - including Mehsud - so it again does not make sense as to why would these hardcore fanatics associate themselves with kafirs and their worst enemies - and for what? to kill Pakistani's? who gains from killing Pakistani's? - I would say no one.

Now they have another leader and so the cycle continues...

Oh please , either he is working for the Americans or the Indians or the Martians or he's one of us - a byproduct of the same extremist ideology brought during the Afghan war ? Quickly decide , which one is he ? If he's a foreign agent then there's no need to have a dialogue with him since he's obviously not going to listen to you or if he's one of us then have the courage to accept here that our own people are extremist in their approach , follow a rigid and inflexible and barbaric ideology and are involved in extremism and will not stop at anything to " enforce on gun point " their interpretation of religion and their ways . I will wait for your answer . I haven't seen a more confused bunch of people labeled as a " nation " @Oscar .

i can't believe that a jr think tank is as delusional as you.
who heck chooses these rankings on this forum?

@Patriots

Hey ,mate . You can answer it too - but check the context first what I was replying to , because trust me that Americans killing their own agents doesn't make sense at least to me , my friend :D

your blind and living under a rock, the cia is very vicious and does what it can to protect zionist interests, not our interests, we just give them the tax money. democracy is becoming a joke in america.

the last ttp pig that died in a drone strike wanted to talk peace with pakistan, and that too with info from inside ttp according to reports.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013\06\03\story_3-6-2013_pg4_16

and now this piece of shit hakimullah got roasted just weeks after expressing the desire to hold talks with government.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/615743/...serious-peace-talk-efforts-hakimullah-mehsud/

now you can look at this info with a open mind or just keep living under your rock.

your blind and living under a rock, the cia is very vicious and does what it can to protect zionist interests, not our interests, we just give them the tax money. democracy is becoming a joke in america.

the last ttp pig that died in a drone strike wanted to talk peace with pakistan, and that too with info from inside ttp according to reports.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2013\06\03\story_3-6-2013_pg4_16

and now this piece of shit hakimullah got roasted just weeks after expressing the desire to hold talks with government.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/615743/...serious-peace-talk-efforts-hakimullah-mehsud/

now you can look at this info with a open mind or just keep living under your rock.

ISLAMABAD — CIA drones on Friday killed the chief of the Pakistani Taliban, Hakimullah Mehsud, when they fired on a compound in the northwestern tribal agency of North Waziristan, according to Pakistani security officials and two commanders of the extremist group. At least two other people were killed.

The loss of Mehsud dealt a serious blow to the Terik-i-Taliban Pakistan, or the Taliban Movement of Pakistan, which has killed thousands of Pakistanis in a campaign of attacks and suicide bombings aimed at replacing the secular government with Islamist rule. The group also provided support to a Pakistani American convicted of a failed May 2010 car bombing in New York’s Times Square.

Senior Pakistani officials condemned the operation because it occurred a day before the government was to formally invite the insurgents to hold peace talks. Several experts, however, said that the strikes wouldn’t have taken place without the approval, if not the participation, of the country’s powerful military.

“This wouldn’t have happened . . . without acquiescence or direct support” from the military and the army-run Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate, said Thomas Lynch, a distinguished research fellow at the National Defense University’s Institute for National Strategic Studies in Washington

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/01/207270/cia-drones-kill-pakistani-taliban.html#storylink=cpy

i can't believe that a jr think tank is as delusional as you.
who heck chooses these rankings on this forum?

You could have answered it being a citizen of/living in United States giving a fresh new perspective , why go on a path that doesn't benefit nobody ? So , is TTP a recent creation of CIA or a byproduct of extremist ideology brought during the Afghan Jihad comprised of our own people ? What is the answer here ? If they are American , then why are hell fires raining over them and taking them out ? What are we talking to foreign agents for the love of all that is Holy ? Post that question in the administrative section , I am sure you will get an answer :D

@Slav Defence There's a lesson for you here as we discussed last night :P

Last edited:

Lets get this clear , I do not support the United States of America , to me the interests of my country and the state itself is supreme . So this isn't illogical that I question my people more and the so called supposed friends since the independence like Washington D.C. less . I do not consider the US as a friend of my country , just that I praise it for killing TTP top brass in areas ( only this specific drone strikes thing ) , where my own army has been unable to do so . This is becoming a joke now in this country , people are so grief stricken and sad over the death of a terrorists leader that they are condemning the death of him , not the drone strike or the sovereignty issues now . Just tune in to some Pakistani channels even on the Internet if you can , you will see how the dead TTP chief is being portrayed as a symbol of peace , a statesman and a great leader . As for " blind and living under a rock " , I have more idea of whats happening on the ground here since well I am here . Though the timing is interesting , only a person who's optimistic to the point of foolishness will believe that peace can be achieved through talks with these " psychopaths " . How much peace have we had since the process itself started after the All Parties Conference decision ? We have had three blasts in Peshawar alone right after PTI's Khan and PMLN's Sharif bend over backwards to negotiate a deal with these animals . Cmon , tell me who's blind ? Who's blind enough to try to forgive and forget and try to talk at all costs with the murderers of 64,000 of my countrymen ? I am open minded as always , just prove that the foreign elements are doing everything and no Pakistani is involved in these acts of terror as the popular theory goes , hell even the Afghan Taliban have declared the terrorists as a " brave and courageous martyr " . Maybe , there's some foreign support which doesn't appear to be from the Americans * seeing their actions * but what should I say about my people ?  
It sounds quite odd that the Americans are working with the PA at the cost of their own image.

Oscar , do you believe that the army is on board with the civilian Govt on this " peace " process even though they have more and better experience of such talks and the outcomes ? Maybe , its just lip service and half hearted support for the APC's decision since the chosen leaders have decided it ?

Last edited:
Oscar , do you believe that the army is on board with the civilian Govt on this " peace " process even though they have more and better experience of such talks and the outcomes ? Maybe , its just lip service and half hearted support for the APC's decision since the chosen leaders have decided it ?

Depends on the current leadership.. they are definitely more experienced and better than the Musharraf cadre. However, if they are coordinating better with CENTCOM and the Sharifas are now on damage control for them.. it is a bad thing. What I have repeatedly been asking/stating is that despite the benefits of this strike; the timing of it rather sours the whole advantage it might have given after say failed talks or 4 months ago. Here , the groups may be in disarray but are probably more bloodthirsty now and there is going to be a more hostile APC to any idea of military operation.

Imagine you are US drone command or the Pak army. You have been after this target for several years now but you never have a clear chance. The peace delegation will be meeting tomorrow but of all times, now you have a clear cut chance with no collateral damage to get this guy.

Knowing what u know about him, how hard it is to get a target on him, how vicious he can be and how likely the peace talks are to succeed - what would your decision be in that moment? In this sense I think the right decision was definitely made, because ultimately this animal would have taken many more lives.

Back
Top Bottom