What's new

Khan stumbled and almost fell on the stage when he was waving to supporters

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FAISALABAD: Exhausted by continuous travelling for more than a fortnight and maintaining the hectic schedule of addressing public meetings from morning till late in the night, PTI chairman Imran Khan stumbled and almost fell on the stage when he was waving to supporters at a meeting here on Sunday. He was immediately offered a chair and medical help was called in for his check-up. He soon recovered and it was announced from the podium, to the relief of the panicked gathering, that he was well.PTI leaders said Mr Khan had been advised rest but he had said he could not take the risk of taking rest when the polling day was round the corner.—Staff Correspondent

imran-stumbles-670.jpg

AND HE STILL CONTINUED HIS RALLIES INSTEAD OF RESTING !:) YA ALLAH, ISKO HUMARA WAZIRA AZAM LEADER BANA DO

FAISALABAD: Exhausted by continuous travelling for more than a fortnight and maintaining the hectic schedule of addressing public meetings from morning till late in the night, PTI chairman Imran Khan stumbled and almost fell on the stage when he was waving to supporters at a meeting here on Sunday. He was immediately offered a chair and medical help was called in for his check-up. He soon recovered and it was announced from the podium, to the relief of the panicked gathering, that he was well.PTI leaders said Mr Khan had been advised rest but he had said he could not take the risk of taking rest when the polling day was round the corner.—Staff Correspondent

imran-stumbles-670.jpg

AND HE STILL CONTINUED HIS RALLIES INSTEAD OF RESTING !:) YA ALLAH, ISKO HUMARA WAZIRA AZAM LEADER BANA DO
It is also his majboori since the electability of his candidates is very weak. And a weak candidate would always be in need for support. Secondly, Hashmi and Shah Mahmood qureshi are not the leaders of the broad national caliber so they can't help him in sharing the burden. Asad umar can't go public so IK is the only one left for this critical job.

It is also his majboori since the electability of his candidates is very weak. And a weak candidate would always be in need for support. Secondly, Hashmi and Shah Mahmood qureshi are not the leaders of the broad national caliber so they can't help him in sharing the burden. Asad umar can't go public so IK is the only one left for this critical job.

It is also because of the fact that votes for PTI are majorly coming for Imran Khan, not for the local candidate. PML etc get away with it because they have those local Chaudharys etc so they get their own personal votes...and he is also the party leader!

it happens..appreciate his spirit..

Long Live my leader. He has worked so hard now it is the responsibility of people to elect their TRUE leader.

Three days ago i saw a program in which journalist was interviewing the passersby in street and I was amazed when one Dumb-azz guy said that this time he will vote for Ganja and if he will not perform well in his tenure then in next election I will vote for Imran khan which MIGHT happen after 5 YEARS.

This attitude of people really makes me sick. True leader is standing infront of them but they will again go and vote for dumb-azz donkey Nawaz Sharif.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom