What's new

Khalistan Movement to start Again: KLA – KZF Sikh Separatists’ Bid to Gang Up Again

as i say always

"All anti-Pakistan thread will be started by indians and all anti-indian threads will be started by Pakistanis"

Why not just ban such threads for good?

as i say always

"All anti-Pakistan thread will be started by indians and all anti-indian threads will be started by Pakistanis"

Why not just ban such threads for good?

I wonder where the mods are :undecided:

Yeah colonel once again your patriotism is admirable....but what i can see is Occupied Kashmir, Nagaland, Moist Guerrillas, Tamil elements & many more, they all want an individual recognition...

Why dont you talk about baloachistan . Even they are fighting for seperate entity .your pak army has turned the place into war zone . Well we have some elements like maoist and kashmir but our govt is taking care of elements to eradicate them .so dont worry about whats happening in india .worry about the situation in your country .

I don't know whether if this movement is going to flourish or not but I am happy to see we have decided to take revenge. Even if Khalistan is not liberated, India will end up having bloody nose and it will suffer from economic disperity. What you sow, so shell you reap.

All i say is khalistani fighters are terrorists cause they kill thier own people .they are not freedom fighters .why dont you look in your own country having bleeding nose and economic disparity .we indians never sowed any seeds . Well youll sowed the seeds and youll are reaping the fruits of it through blood through out the country in pak . So i can say , " WHAT YOU SOW YOU REAP ".

I don't know whether if this movement is going to flourish or not but I am happy to see we have decided to take revenge. Even if Khalistan is not liberated, India will end up having bloody nose and it will suffer from economic disperity. What you sow, so shell you reap.

Why are you so jumpy jumpy about the whole isuue??

Do you realize that eventual aim of Khalistan movement is to unite all of Punjab which once formed a part of the Sikh Kingdom..

Unfortunately the major part of that Holy Punjabi Kingdom is now in Pakistan..

In a fit to act smart and give India its BLOODY NOSE, you forgot, or rather ignored to look beyond what is just the TIP OF ICEBERG..

Terrorism in any form will result in that millions of innocent lives will have to pay with their blood.. Only a Twisted Pervert of the highest order would support a movement like that.. Doesn't the lives of people mean anything to you??.. Or in a quest to gather maximum applause from like-minded perverts You are ready to stoop that low..

Just to ensure our so called BLOODY NOSE, you are ready to give away your KIDNEYS..

Thankfully, most of us on either side of the border don't think the way you do.. life of near and dear ones means a lot to each one of us weather an Indian or a Pakistani, to be lost to the cheap bullets of Terrorism..

Shame on you...
Get some life..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom