What's new

Khalistan expects Kashmir like support from Pakistan - Dr. Amarjit Singh

When did india ever stop her propaganda against Pakistan, so isn't it pointless talking about it? If india was in Pakistan's place she wouldn't look for something new, instead she would make good use of whatever opportunity was available. Failure to act in time is the greatest fault of leadership and Pakistan has always been full of it.

India diversified & has looked for new fault lines to exploit in Pakistan every few years . First they supported Pashtun nationalists, then were involved in terror attacks in Lahore, then sectarian + ethnic killings in Karachi and now Balochistan + maybe TTP also sectarianism in Quetta & Karachi.

You cannot keep flogging a dead horse for long. If an issue is dead its dead. It's just a waste of time and money for us to fund them.

Then we have to look and analyze other freedom movements in India to do that.

Absolutely agreed. But we shouldn't have a 1 track mind so it doesn't have to be a freedom movement. India allegedly supported political groups to stop the building of dams, sectarian leaders and ethnic leaders to create internal tensions, has pressurised China to stop CPEC. So it can be anything which buys us time and keeps them busy internally. Looking for freedom movements etc. will mean we might end up providing armed support to them, which will be traced back to us and India will have more fodder to use against us on the international stage. So it has to be something which cannot be linked back to us.

yes!!!! that should be done........ at least india will get to know what it takes to mess in balochistan...... it must be reciprocated...... pakistan had paid a very heavy price... now its their turn.... we have lost more than 70000 thousand lives in this war on terror..... and surely india was the major financing partner with the terrorists...... YES I BELIEVE IN BLEEDING INDIA A THOUSAND CUTS.... MAKE THEM SUFFER.... THEY MUST SUFFER THE PAIN OF GRADUAL DEATH...... SUDDEN DEATH WONT BALANCE OUR PAIN...... KHALISTAN ISSUE MUST RISE AGAIN

Aacha putt, aisi Indian ne, Pujabiyaan hatyaar chuke si Hindustan nu bachaan leyi, guru gobind singh maharaj ne ik gall aki si “In egotism, one is assailed by fear, he passes his life totally troubled by fear"
Guru maharaj ne 5 payare tyaar kite si, Hindustan di raksha liye, te tenu kine kehta ki aisi hindu ni naa, punjabi ram rahim dono di pooja karde ne, te khalistan is dead we love india, its our country, all indians are my brothers, i dont differentiate people based on religion, for me people are either honest, good and forgiving or they are bad, evil and revengeful...... Indians never did anything wrong, it was the urge of Pakistan for revenge that forced India to do what they did, our temple was destroyed but to protect its people, If guru maharaj was present their at that time, he would had himself killed those who betray his own people and country.
Consider punjab to be the martail race which was made to protect the hind, and we will always stand between Hind and its enemies WAHE GURU JI DA KHALSA, WAHE GURU JI DI FATEH.
JAI HIND....

DFM tere bhai, religion kithoon lay aya toon apni gal ich? Religion tey taan hajay main koi gal wi nai kiti sir g, jay main religion tey shuroo ho gaya na, tey janab day hosh tikhanay kar daonga... mainu pata see meri gal tere palay nai peni...

Mean while Bramadagh bugti asylum request is being considered, Pakistan should also consider granting asylum request to khalistani supporters.

We should support Sikhs Tamils and Moaists and provide them proper training and headquarters to fight India.

They should not remain slave to banya they have their own land.
Can you really do something?? For us??:pop:
Please add bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, UP, Rajasthan, Bengal, himachal, goa, jharkhand to the list.
We all need training and weapons, please make our resistance headquarters in Delhi in south block....
Pakistani help is appreciated:pakistan:
Guys we need freedom from hindus:devil: in a country with 82% hindus:o:

DFM tere bhai, religion kithoon lay aya toon apni gal ich? Religion tey taan hajay main koi gal wi nai kiti sir g, jay main religion tey shuroo ho gaya na, tey janab day hosh tikhanay kar daonga... mainu pata see meri gal tere palay nai peni...
Khalsa hind di pehchaan hai te hind de lok khalsa di jaan hai.....
Every enemy of gurus hind will face its mighty warriors first, before we punjabis die we will make sure each one of hind's enemy dies first.....
Come invade us, pyare tyaar ne.....hosh ni jaan thikane laan denge...

Khalsa hind di pehchaan hai te hind de lok khalsa di jaan hai.....
Every enemy of gurus hind will face its mighty warriors first, before we punjabis die we will make sure each one of hind's enemy dies first.....
Come invade us, pyare tyaar ne.....hosh ni jaan thikane laan denge...

Sir g, kuj din pehlaan india attack karan wala seee, aaj saadiyaan mintaan kar rahay hoo invade karan lai? kher ay? :rofl::omghaha:

Any why would they beat up on their own people huh ?

Look we support Kashmiri struggle the case is in UN
And also on Moral ground now we also support Khalistan movement because the head of Kalistan movement has asked for help

Khalistan head can visit Pakistan to discuss what he wants Just like you invited Bugti

hehe, you even support terrorism and International terrorist around the world also :cheesy::cheesy: . and by the way once you get khalistan make sure you tube google and FB does not go banned lol.. :big_boss::big_boss:

To all those, who are claiming that come and say it in a Punjab; first ask Mr Modi, what he stated for Balochistan, come and say it in Balochistan - guaranteed his ashes will be returned to India thru Wahgah borders ceremony with full VIP protocol. :azn:

Tussi ki support karoge, drugs bech bech ke tussi sara punjab khatam karta hai, sharam ni oundi tahnu?
Khalistan dena hai tu??Islamabad douga tere toh?galla na kara karo tussi, India di taan fir bhi saare sunn lende ne, thudiyaan gallan koi ni sunn da hai....
Khalistan was dead way back in 1984, want to know status of khalistan today: punjab de wich khadoke khalistan da naa ta leke vikha, tenu jutiyaan naal dhunn dena saariyaan ne.....
Je khalistan banye tan islamabad banega khalistan with Lahore....

No wonder I see indian Sikhs moaning about 84 and having posters of Khalistan on FB...

They should try, we will specifically put the Sikh regiment to sent the message loud and clear.

The last Indian army officer responsible for 84 is still hiding to save his Arse..:lol:

Chief of Khalistan Movement, Dr. Amarjit Singh has sought Pakistan's support for the liberation of Khalistan.

A month ago, I had a talk with a senior Sardarjee who was politically active in India. He had very positive opinion about Babar Khalsa and said "We are being pinched by Modi Government".

If Pakistan back Sikhs, they may well create another Kashmir like situation for India and make it impossible to curb their voice for freedom as well. Modi and the group of jokers have ripped Indian social fabric across and apart. Why would Pakistan not take benefit of all these situation?

I have a different take on all of this compared to most Pakistanis. I for one could not care less about this Sikh movement. During the creation of Pakistan, the Sikhs killed around a million innocent Pakistanis. I therefore have no sympathy for them. Nor do I care about internal indian problems/politics. In the highly unlikely event that a Sikh homeland is created, they would eventually turn their sights on Pakistan Punjab and claim it as they're own. The Sikhs hate Muslims more than anyone else does so we need to be wary of this fact. So the indian government crackdown on the Sikh separatists is actually in Pakistan's favour.

Also, Pakistan is now a very strong & powerful nation. Each day that passes, Pakistan becomes more powerful & advanced. We are not affected by what happens in india or whether it rises or not. Other countries maybe affected by India but we are not one of them. If anything, the only 2 countries whose internal politics & rise or fall may affect Pakistan is China and Turkey. All other nations are irrelevant to us. All I care about is the Pakistan economy and military becoming stronger, powerful and more advanced. Nothing else matters.

No wonder I see indian Sikhs moaning about 84 and having posters of Khalistan on FB...

The last Indian army officer responsible for 84 is still hiding to save his Arse..:lol:
Oh then please feel free to come to punjab, at least we dont feel alien in our country, people respect us, they trust our quom.....i wont feel bad
If you can give us back Islamabad and lahore, then maybe we will consider your request to leave India....
Oh what else can you expect from people who failed to accomplish their dreams, it was a political blunder on our side, but you failed to take advantage of it, now its history with people fading into history, the hate that once was so strong will vanish into the history....

Aacha putt, aisi Indian ne, Pujabiyaan hatyaar chuke si Hindustan nu bachaan leyi, guru gobind singh maharaj ne ik gall aki si “In egotism, one is assailed by fear, he passes his life totally troubled by fear"
Guru maharaj ne 5 payare tyaar kite si, Hindustan di raksha liye, te tenu kine kehta ki aisi hindu ni naa, punjabi ram rahim dono di pooja karde ne, te khalistan is dead we love india, its our country, all indians are my brothers, i dont differentiate people based on religion, for me people are either honest, good and forgiving or they are bad, evil and revengeful...... Indians never did anything wrong, it was the urge of Pakistan for revenge that forced India to do what they did, our temple was destroyed but to protect its people, If guru maharaj was present their at that time, he would had himself killed those who betray his own people and country.
Consider punjab to be the martail race which was made to protect the hind, and we will always stand between Hind and its enemies WAHE GURU JI DA KHALSA, WAHE GURU JI DI FATEH.
JAI HIND....
Oh chad yara , ee naa samjege. Which area you live in?

I have a different take on all of this compared to most Pakistanis. I for one could not care less about this Sikh movement. During the creation of Pakistan, the Sikhs killed around a million innocent Pakistanis. I therefore have no sympathy for them. Nor do I care about internal indian problems/politics. In the highly unlikely event that a Sikh homeland is created, they would eventually turn their sights on Pakistan Punjab and claim it as they're own. The Sikhs hate Muslims more than anyone else does so we need to be wary of this fact. So the indian government crackdown on the Sikh separatists is actually in Pakistan's favour.

I partially disagree. My family migrated and one of my dad's uncle was killed by Sikh's. None of us harbours any resentment towards Sikhs as a whole. It was a terrible time and a lot of awful things were done. To hate an entire community for that is wrong. How can a Muslim complain about Westerners categorising all of us as terrorists when we do the same to others?

I agree with the second point. Khalistanis most likely eye our Punjab too even though they don't say it outright. IF hypothetically there is a Khalistan they'll soon want West Punjab added to it too. On top of that most of these guys live outside India with little actual influence. They'll just milk us for our money without delivering anything in return.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom