What's new

Khalid ibn waleed ( The sword of Allah)

Khalid bin waleed was indeed one the most successful Generals of all times , he as a general truly stands in the ranks of People like Sallah ud din ayobi , Noor uddin Zangi and Tariq bin ziyad.

Thanks for Posting.

My brother, Khalid bin waleed was a Sahabi, so there is no comprison between him and all the successful general's put together.

:cheers:

I am a Muslim and a Muslim who is passionate about the blessed figures of Islam. Now kindly if you have some self respect then don't come and bark here when you don't know zilch about anything relating to the topic. Else every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

It does not give you the license to ask others to shut up.
Any member in this forum(including hindus) can post as many posts as he/she wants provided the posts are related to the topic and abide by the forum rules.

well you certainly aren't and that gives me the right to ask you to shut up. But nevermind you will be replied in kind, that is the only language that your kind understands.

I heard that Khalid was not a muslim initialy and became one after repeated requests by the prophet.

PROPHET REQUEST :hitwall: he was blessed by ALLAH that he became muslim and rest is history.

the two wars which were fought to destroy roman and persian power of that region was one of the greatest achievement of KBW

Wikipedia info:
Conversion to Islam

A peace agreement of ten years was concluded between the Muslims and Quraysh of Mecca at the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah in 628. It has been recorded that Prophet Muhammad told Khalid's brother, Walid bin Walid, that: "A man like Khalid, can't keep himself away from Islam for long".[12] Walid wrote letters to Khalid persuading him to convert. Khalid, who was not unduly drawn towards the idols of the Kaaba, decided to convert to Islam and is said to have shared this matter with his childhood friend Ikrimah ibn Abi-Jahl who opposed him. Khalid was threatened by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb with dire consequences, but was restrained by Ikrimah who is reported to have said: "Steady, O Abu Sufyan! Your anger may well lead me also to join Muhammad. Khalid is free to follow whatever religion he chooses".[13] Some time in May 629, Khalid set out for Medina. On the way he met 'Amr ibn al-'As and Uthman ibn Talha, who were also going to Medina to convert to Islam. They arrived at Medina on May 31, 629 and went to the house of Muhammad. Khalid was received by his elder brother Walid bin Walid and was first among the three men to enter Islam.[14]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this guy is using wikipedia for Islamic Info

Just a suggestion to everyone, If you want some Information on Islam, then read books, never use websites for reference because its filled with refute informations and false propagandas

Peace out

With due respect to all I want to say something

We Asians are very emotional people. MUSLIM, HINDU, SIKH, Christians all of us. When it comes to religion we become over emotional because of the love we have with our religion. I read someone wrote that Hazrat Khalid accepted Islam by request of Prophet. Now that might not sound hurting to Non-Muslim but it do to Muslims. As you dont have any correct info you guys say anything you HEAR. I also heared many things about many Hindu gods, Sikhs, Christian but its all i heared i dont write it here as i know most of it might be wrong and could be hurting to someones personal feelings.

So i request you all if you dont know any religion dont comment on it.Dont discuss religion at all. It always leads to flame war.

If any of member from our side said something offensive i appologise but i also expect the guy from your side who started to fart without any knowledge should appologize too. Its an easy deal...

Lets see how sincere you guys are..

Peace.

In the name Of Allah (swt) the most benfecient the most merciful , peace and blessings be Upon the Noble Messenger , a mercy for the inhabitants of the heavens and the earth and all creation, the liberator of slaves the shield of the widows and the Guardian of the orphans, And upon his holy Household, and his virteous Companions.

Asalam alikum , I pray all of you are in the best of health and iman. First Of deep thanks and gratitude for all the brothers who commented here and posted replies, also sincere applogies for not replying earlier due to beign busy etc. Mr Ganga wickopedia is not a source its a online database to be termed more acurate, where anyone may edit or add to any article, first of , no islamic hiostorian records that The Prophet (sawws) repeatedly requested Hz khalid bin waleed (ra) to accept Islam , it is a white lie, Nor has any muslim leader ever used the notion of jihad to achieve personal or political gains, as fatwa is not issued by political leaders nor the public so if anything you are refreing to a few misguided groups of scattered people.

In the year six hijra was the peace treaty of Hudaybiya sighned, for a period of ten years of peace agreed by the pagan idolworshippers, who merely after a two years themselves requested that the treaty be abolished, and again backtracked as what they thought as a great achievement for themselves actually prooved otherwise, Khalid had Converted Before the treaty collapsed basically two years, and he was a part of the Muslim army in the conquest of mecca. References Seerah ibn hisham, also ibn ishaq, and also al bidaya wa al nihaya of ibn kathir and also baladhuri's futuh al buldan which has also been translated into english.

Ganga wrote
He later converted to Islam in accordance to a peace treaty.
It had nothign to do with the peace treaty neither as a condtion nor request and Islamic history is unanimous upon that, historians like waqidi and others record that after the pilgrimage only one year after the peace treaty , he already had thoughts in his mind then himself went to medina and accepted islam. So please do not jump the Gun in you statements, if you only doing a wicko paste as you claim, then why are you? did we ask for wicko paste jobs? nop,. As for the statement of khalids brother writing to him again not supported by all historians its one report , and how we deal with reports comes under the science of narration which is to lenthy to explain to you here.

Peace be to the followers of guidence.

Because of all the religious fervour in each post praising khalid his strategic mastery is overlooked,and its made to look that just because he was faithful muslim and muslims were fearless then he was great.His strategic greatness is equal of any of the greats save bonaparte imo.I consider him equal of alexnder,hannibal,caesar,subotai.Greatest cavalry tactician of all time.I have rarely seen any book from the middle east scholars that focuses purely on his military abilities as a commander and not on his religious affiliation.Due to this failing by the arab scholars to properly appreciate their greatest general he is often not given the respect he deserves in military history.

Because of all the religious fervour in each post praising khalid his strategic mastery is overlooked,and its made to look that just because he was faithful muslim and muslims were fearless then he was great.His strategic greatness is equal of any of the greats save bonaparte imo.I consider him equal of alexnder,hannibal,caesar,subotai.Greatest cavalry tactician of all time.I have rarely seen any book from the middle east scholars that focuses purely on his military abilities as a commander and not on his religious affiliation.Due to this failing by the arab scholars to properly appreciate their greatest general he is often not given the respect he deserves in military history.

The Quraysh of Makkah are known to produce able generals. Khalid mastery has been studied in detail by many researchers but you must be referring to the ignorant self appointing mullahs beliving in magic from the sky. I have come across such literature in red books of tableeghi jamat often.

It's amazing how takfiris try to diminish the light of Imam Ali(a.s) by falsely attributing other people with a title that solely belong to the Imam himself.

In the Battle of Hunayn under the tribe Bani Salim the so called warrior Khalid Bin Waleed fled leaving the Prophet with only eight loyal companions and it was under Imam Ali (a.s) control that the muslims gained victory.

Imam Ali (a.s) from Badr to Khaybar gifted muslims countless victories with his own hands and protected the message of Islam.

Hence the famous quote :

"There is no Brave except Ali
There is no Sword except Zulfiqar"

No matter how much they try to diminish the greatness of Imam Ali (a.s) the truth is always there for those that seek it.

It's amazing how takfiris try to diminish the light of Imam Ali(a.s) by falsely attributing other people with a title that solely belong to the Imam himself.

In the Battle of Hunayn under the tribe Bani Salim the so called warrior Khalid Bin Waleed fled leaving the Prophet with only eight loyal companions and it was under Imam Ali (a.s) control that the muslims gained victory.

Imam Ali (a.s) from Badr to Khaybar gifted muslims countless victories with his own hands and protected the message of Islam.

Hence the famous quote :

"There is no Brave except Ali
There is no Sword except Zulfiqar"

No matter how much they try to diminish the greatness of Imam Ali (a.s) the truth is always there for those that seek it.

While Ali Abi Talib is also revered as a great warrior and companion of prophet however your statement smells of prejudice! Nobody is praising Khalid against Ali or even pitting two against each other in a personality comparision..

The only takeeri are those who invented these lies on prophet companions and noble wariors and pitted them agaist each other in a personality pissing competition in the hand of savage mullahs!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom