What's new

Khaleda leading mass hunger strike

grow a thicker skin

so that your marcenary value and heritage can take advantage on Muslims and Islam? You may not belive in respecting religion and its human value but lot more than your marcenary kind do. Insulting and making fun of the Islamic value is not a statement of fashion or maturity, its bigotry.

Make jokes about hindus or hindu religious practices. I wont mind. Lol, you are so easily offended.

Just beacuse you are a BIGOT, I am not your type. My value teaches not make fun of other belief.

Nothing is internal about bangladesh politics in pakistan defence forum. You are welcome to leave your voluable comments in any section you want, I will be pleased by your participation, and will probably learn something from you.

That is as long moderators keep loose leash on you. It would be my pleasure to post about indian internal matters on indian forum. So get yourslef and rest of indians ready. Make sure you dont complain, your post will be used as consent from rest of indians.

so that your marcenary value and heritage can take advantage on Muslims and Islam? You may not belive in respecting religion and its human value but lot more than your marcenary kind do. Insulting and making fun of the Islamic value is not a statement of fashion or maturity, its bigotry

Lighten up dude; smoke some weed or something, all comedy is dark and it was clearly meant as a joke, stop taking everything so personal....i wonder how you get out of the house and able to have friends.

Lighten up dude; smoke some weed or something, all comedy is dark and it was clearly meant as a joke, stop taking everything so personal....i wonder how you get out of the house and able to have friends.

Simple, I dont be friend with bigot like you or people with marcenary heritage. Fact that you are openly promoting weed in the forum shows how far you have come along. Do your friends and family try stop you or they dont mind if you smoke weeds? Keep telling us on your illegal activities.

Simple, I dont be friend with bigot like you or people with marcenary heritage. Fact that you are openly promoting weed in the forum shows how far you have come along. Do your friends and family try stop you or they dont mind if you smoke weeds? Keep telling us on your illegal activities.

I have tolerance and respect for every religion even pastafarians; thus i cannot be a bigot; same cannot be said about you. I am not asking you to be friends with me, you just seem the lonely pessimistic type with no sense of humor, its quite hard for me to digest that you have any friend. Oh and smoking weed is legal in Canada!

Khhaleda aunty would do better if she does a perlour strike, her eyebrows and pink lipstick is so cringe worthy, and considering she is like 60 years old, it tells volume about her class.

Well, I'd have to admit...idune + Awami League is already a legend on PDF! :woot:

And what is "marcenary"? :blink:

I have tolerance and respect for every religion even pastafarians; thus i cannot be a bigot; same cannot be said about you. I am not asking you to be friends with me, you just seem the lonely pessimistic type with no sense of humor, its quite hard for me to digest that you have any friend. Oh and smoking weed is legal in Canada!

Rastafarian? :P

Khhaleda aunty would do better if she does a perlour strike, her eyebrows and pink lipstick is so cringe worthy, and considering she is like 60 years old, it tells volume about her class.

I've always wondered as to what's with her hairdo? How does she puff it up like that?

1) You have proven yourself to be a bigot by making fun on Islamic value and promoting such act.
2) Then you openly promoting smoking drugs.
3) Now you have gone back to lying that you "have respect for every region". Your action of making fun of Islamic value is no way of showing respect; its pure bigotry.

typo, it should be mercenary. In this case type of people who sell their soul and even kill for wealth.
Did you just call me a mercenary. I am deeply offended now!!!
And of course you can post in Indian forum as per forum rules. Why do you need conscent of indians for that?
And why will my view mean same as view of all Indians?

Back
Top Bottom