What's new

@KhalaiMakhlooq says Goodbye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All Members and Guests,

I would like to say goodnight to all here at PDF. I have enjoyed my few months here and wish you all the best and am now ready to leave to focus on more on the thing I love, alien research.

I have made you a goodbye video (4 minutes):

Special mentions:

@waz = best moderator by far, level headed and all round good guy
@The Eagle = most scary and respectable moderator

Good Night All and God Bless. If mods wish to delete my previous threads feel free. I joined this site to research the supernatural and for those interested, all my posts and threads contain all the clues you need to start your own UFO journey. I have learnt much from other members and the knowledge here, and I hope in someway I have contributed to the overall success of PDF. If anyone needs me, you can send me an email: london@treasury.ch

Love, @KhalaiMakhlooq

@WebMaster please delete my account, or I might be tempted to log back in!

Don't Go PDF Won't Be The Same:cry::cry::cry:

Be well and keep spreading positivity.

I get it...you’v seen the ‘curve’ and now life has come ‘full circle’ for you :)

The curve isn't complete yet: i.e. it hasn't served the purpose for which it came. I am still on the Brachistochrone curve, or the curve of fastest descent.

Phir kiray mila gay sajjno for now good luck for the future and do keep the members off this forum in your thoughts as you stride forward looking for makhlooqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom