What's new

Year 2023. Just wanted to say a hi

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear fellows, I have really really weird feeling about the year 2023, as if like my ship will sink.

But besides all my fears, all my believes, here we are, and alive. I wanted to say a warm hearted happy new year to all my PDF buddies, and I wish you all a very successful and progressive year ahead.

@Mentee @jamahir @ghazi52 @-=virus=-

Dear fellows, I have really really weird feeling about the year 2023, as if like my ship will sink.

But besides all my fears, all my believes, here we are, and alive. I wanted to say a warm hearted happy new year to all my PDF buddies, and I wish you all a very successful and progressive year ahead.

Funny you mention this. Going into 2023 I have a heavy foreboding that 2023 is going to be a bad year for all of us. Pakistanis and human kind on the whole. Hope I am wrong.

Unless you get caught in Europe in the crossfire of Ukraine war you and all of us will survive though with our local immediate conditions subject to money, family issues and political situations. :)

I want the best for you in your teaching activity, in your work which may end up in a company form, and in your relatives achieving more success with your continued support. :)

Funny you mention this. Going into 2023 I have a heavy foreboding that 2023 is going to be a bad year for all of us. Pakistanis and human kind on the whole. Hope I am wrong.
Yeah lets wait and see what the powers have planned for us.
At times it seems this 2023 supposed to be big, maybe with ghazwa e hind or ww3 on horizon or new shit by the WEF and their slaves worldwide

What truly difficult times to live in, i do feel scared for all the children in the midst of all this

LOL, okay. I have no for or against this but you must apply your mind to bringing Pakistan a progressive system.
All things will come in due time.
We never know when what happens but here’s hoping

Tera bera taar jaye

You can never Expect good things from Pakistan OR India for the masses average Joe in 2023
But in hope is mankind Alive

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever

Unless you get caught in Europe in the crossfire of Ukraine war you and all of us will survive though with our local immediate conditions subject to money, family issues and political situations. :)

I want the best for you in your teaching activity, in your work which may end up in a company form, and in your relatives achieving more success with your continued support. :)
Yup, an startup around the corner. Working on it nowadays.
This startup will be another step towards a librated world. Might take around 2 to 3 years.

Put your Trust in Allah, he is the only one that can save any sinking ship, or even if your ship sunk he will save you. Happy Nuuu Ear, just chill karo and dua mai yaad rakho :)

I am suffering from cold, cough, back pain, joint pain, body pain and 🤒

Even my wife is also suffering for the same

Not started good for me..

Anyhow, best wishes to all PDF members

Back
Top Bottom