@KhalaiMakhlooq says Goodbye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

KhalaiMakhlooq

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear All Members and Guests,

I would like to say goodnight to all here at PDF. I have enjoyed my few months here and wish you all the best and am now ready to leave to focus on more on the thing I love, alien research.

I have made you a goodbye video (4 minutes):

Special mentions:

@waz = best moderator by far, level headed and all round good guy
@The Eagle = most scary and respectable moderator

Good Night All and God Bless. If mods wish to delete my previous threads feel free. I joined this site to research the supernatural and for those interested, all my posts and threads contain all the clues you need to start your own UFO journey. I have learnt much from other members and the knowledge here, and I hope in someway I have contributed to the overall success of PDF. If anyone needs me, you can send me an email: london@treasury.ch

Love, @KhalaiMakhlooq

@WebMaster please delete my account, or I might be tempted to log back in!

I would like to say goodnight to all here at PDF. I have enjoyed my few months here and wish you all the best and am now ready to leave to focus on more on the thing I love, alien research.

Special mentions:

Good Night All and God Bless. If mods wish to delete my previous threads feel free. I joined this site to research the supernatural and for those interested, all my posts and threads contain all the clues you need to start your own UFO journey. I have learnt much from other members and the knowledge here, and I hope in someway I have contributed to the overall success of PDF. If anyone needs me, you can send me an email: london@treasury.ch

Love, @KhalaiMakhlooq

Whatever our differences, PDF has become a community where we learn, squabble and engross ourselves in debate. I really enjoy PDF and I feel a bit of sadness that @KhalaiMakhlooq has left us. I hope you come back soon.
If you find aliens plz come back and let us know :)

All the best!

Special mentions:

Love, @KhalaiMakhlooq

Good Luck and have a Safe Journey!

I am too looking beyond the PDF now.

if you quit then I will quit to

So long!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom