What's new

Keyboard Warriors Stop Being Jingoistic.

Wait I missed something? I tried my best to keep this thread troll free or hatred free.
Can you please give me the post #?

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-inside-pakistan.452200/page-135#post-8750006

@hellfire is busy with his professional pursuits until the 1st of October, and may not reply; this is information for those who may be wondering, just in case he does not log in during an idle moment and notice this tag and reply.

A recent hellfire post on the matter:

https://defence.pk/threads/debunkin...ical-strike”-in-pakistan.452365/#post-8747290

We need more peace loving people here on forum. Being patriotic and defending your country is absolutely fine. But taking a step further and hating a country to the level where you want to nuke them is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Very true and eloquently put.

This is what sieves the diamonds from the dust in defence forums.

the central government will not want war. but the public would be begging the government to go to war.
im guessing that is the result of too much ps4/3 and xbox.

the result of a war would send the economy to sh!t. look at the stock market in pakistan and india which took a huge hit.
wars are now faught behind the border

this happens when CoD/battlefield mixed with Metro last light and Fallout 4 :lol:
No offense to Gamer's but all of the above Games are my Favorites :smitten:

Have you not seen the sane Indians on PDF criticising the media on both sides, starting with the Indian media? The second point to be made, and one that may be upsetting to read, is that both our nations already contain a lot of psycho people. That is the constituency for which these sick media people write. But what about us?

Just now, a Pakistani member of PDF uploaded a perverted video, showing a soldier getting shot. Before we criticise the general public, and the media which makes a living feeding their frenzy, should we not put ourselves under discipline?

To be honest, I cannot agree. Both sets are the same, with perhaps the Indian media a step ahead.

Our media is dangerous, in the field of areas. Unfortunately, this takes us back to who did what to whom, when, and why. Do you understand that we have to stop that first? If I were to continue in the same vein, I would quote the singularly unsavoury record of the PA. I do not do so because it does not help, in an atmosphere like the present.

So true, so painfully true.
I agree with most of what you said.
Regarding the media on both sides,I would still maintain that Pak media is way less hostile ( but still hostile ) towards India as compared to its counterpart.
Our media was only keeping the Kashmir issue alive untill yesterday i.e before the claim of surgical hits.
After that,Pak media too,is showing signs of the Indian virus.Unrealistic chest thumping and war mongering.Yesterday one of our news channels played a video from 2014 claiming it to be a revenge strike from PA after Indian firing.
You see,for the majority of time,Pak media faces public anger for not reciprocating the Indian media's harshness,but when it does,then it too starts playing dirty because that's how the other side plays.

I agree with most of what you said.
Regarding the media on both sides,I would still maintain that Pak media is way less hostile ( but still hostile ) towards India as compared to its counterpart.
Our media was only keeping the Kashmir issue alive untill yesterday i.e before the claim of surgical hits.
After that,Pak media too,is showing signs of the Indian virus.Unrealistic chest thumping and war mongering.Yesterday one of our news channels played a video from 2014 claiming it to be a revenge strike from PA after Indian firing.
You see,for the majority of time,Pak media faces public anger for not reciprocating the Indian media's harshness,but when it does,then it too starts playing dirty because that's how the other side plays.

True.

But what the Pakistani media did about Kashmir more than compensates. I am speaking as someone intimately connected to that problem, through direct contact.

I believe I have said as much as I have to say on the subject, so let me agree cordially with you and end my side of the discussion.

Very well said miss moonlight. It's always nice to hear a voice of reason when jingoism is ratcheted up and clouds folk judgement.

What is patriotism? If your patriotism doesn't make you see your country competing the 1st world countries and developing, I question your patriotism. Yes I do!
Since the day mr. Modi asked for "isolation" of Pakistan, we all read, heard, watch, and came across the news showing the importance of Pakistan on this map.
Indian economy is impacted after this fuss of "isolated Pakistan". Still you think war is what you need?

Keyboard warriors need to realize one fact, Pakistan will hit back too. Pakistan is one strong country and holds on to some importance worldwide.
Not only Pakistan will face the distortion, but on large scale India will be destroyed as well.
Both countries can NOT afford any kind of wars. Their literacy and poverty rate is among the top in list. Your patriotism shouldn't make you increase this statistic and take this poverty to a whole new level.

And now what just happened today? India attacked LOC in the darkness of night & open fired, martyred two Jawans (soldiers) of Pakistan. According to some sources Indian lost 12 of their soldiers and 3 of their outposts are destroyed. Even worse is, no one came to pick up their bodies.
Still think war is a good idea?

Further, ask to those mothers who lost their sons today on both sides & they will tell you, wether they want war or peace. Ask their wives and their children about the war.
You sitting in your living room and asking for war? Being keyboard worrier. Why? Just to see what war is? How it actually looks like? Then I suggest you to, go visit Aleppo to see what war is.
Ask parents who are burying their infants, ask those kids seeing the funerals of their parents.
Are you that out of mind that you can't even understand the impact 'war atrocities' leave on a country?
You need to come out of denial mode and stop thinking Pakistan can NOT come after you.
Things are escalating and once it get out of control, outcome of this hysteria will backfoot both counties for years.

And now a humble request to my Pakistani friends do NOT be jingoistic, PLEASE.

We have to work to see Pakistan in 1st world countries, one day. And wars don't help to elaborate your economy, system or law to next level.

Jingoism and patriotism NEVER go along.

PEACE!

That's hell of a peace , Girl you are so right , Now Pakistan is on a road which leads to glory (economically and Financially ) , our enemy just don't like it so here comes the key board warriors with the help of Indian Media and Govt. Pakistan just need 15 years more , like just till 2030 then we will be in top 20 countries and also 1st world country in many aspects.
Thanks for Tag , And again good read

Very well said miss moonlight. It's always nice to hear a voice of reason when jingoism is ratcheted up and clouds folk judgement.

Thanks. :-)

That's hell of a peace , Girl you are so right , Now Pakistan is on a road which leads to glory (economically and Financially ) , our enemy just don't like it so here comes the key board warriors with the help of Indian Media and Govt. Pakistan just need 15 years more , like just till 2030 then we will be in top 20 countries and also 1st world country in many aspects.
Thanks for Tag , And again good read

InshAllah we will make this country an example for rest of the world. We are Pakistanis and we are peace loving. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

What is patriotism? If your patriotism doesn't make you see your country competing the 1st world countries and developing, I question your patriotism. Yes I do!
Since the day mr. Modi asked for "isolation" of Pakistan, we all read, heard, watch, and came across the news showing the importance of Pakistan on this map.
Indian economy is impacted after this fuss of "isolated Pakistan". Still you think war is what you need?

Keyboard warriors need to realize one fact, Pakistan will hit back too. Pakistan is one strong country and holds on to some importance worldwide.
Not only Pakistan will face the distortion, but on large scale India will be destroyed as well.
Both countries can NOT afford any kind of wars. Their literacy and poverty rate is among the top in list. Your patriotism shouldn't make you increase this statistic and take this poverty to a whole new level.

And now what just happened today? India attacked LOC in the darkness of night & open fired, martyred two Jawans (soldiers) of Pakistan. According to some sources Indian lost 12 of their soldiers and 3 of their outposts are destroyed. Even worse is, no one came to pick up their bodies.
Still think war is a good idea?

Further, ask to those mothers who lost their sons today on both sides & they will tell you, wether they want war or peace. Ask their wives and their children about the war.
You sitting in your living room and asking for war? Being keyboard worrier. Why? Just to see what war is? How it actually looks like? Then I suggest you to, go visit Aleppo to see what war is.
Ask parents who are burying their infants, ask those kids seeing the funerals of their parents.
Are you that out of mind that you can't even understand the impact 'war atrocities' leave on a country?
You need to come out of denial mode and stop thinking Pakistan can NOT come after you.
Things are escalating and once it get out of control, outcome of this hysteria will backfoot both counties for years.

And now a humble request to my Pakistani friends do NOT be jingoistic, PLEASE.

We have to work to see Pakistan in 1st world countries, one day. And wars don't help to elaborate your economy, system or law to next level.

Jingoism and patriotism NEVER go along.

PEACE!

India is bigger than Pakistan, militarily for instance. Thats the instant reaction that India can show towards Pakistan. rest of the isolation tactics take time. A strike inside Pakistan can be done within hours considering Indian Military resources.
Pakistan is smaller militarily and obviously will not use nukes to answer a surgical strike by India. But this isnt a Palestinian-Israeli conflict also.

With a backing of a million troops of Army as well as long range strike fighters and ships and missiles that out number Pakistan, it only takes common sense to understand why there is a frustration that even when having a big muscle nothing is being done. This exasperation doesnt have an outlet but on an indian agenda something needs to be done.

Its true that front line soldiers pay the price for the decisions taken by their superiors. This is whats happening right now. The decision makers and policy makers are sitting in air conditioned offices while the troops on the borders are bearing the wrath of fire on the border.

Pakistan has a very competent military and we as a nation have seen war waged against us on our own soil. We have seen whats its like to lose our troops, our citizens, our coursemates, our friends, our relatives and we know the price we have paid due to war. We as Pakistanis have witnesses the horrors and tragedies of war. We have seen our hospitals littered with wounded as well as handicapped Pakistani troops and citizens who have paid a life enduring price for the sake of protecting our homeland. As Pakistanis, we value life as well as our freedom.

Dont worry ma'am, there are a few on this PDF forum who can answer Indian jingoism in all imaginable and unimaginable ways thats thrown here on PDF by Indian key board warriors, be it chest-thumping or news links competition or meter-measuring threads or even straight-down-to-the-bone DGMO type planning of using military formations assets with proper utilization of time, space, resources and weapons to conduct any type of military operation in mountains, glaciers, plains, deserts, marshes, air, seas, space, under ground, behind enemy lines as well as psychological warfare.

First thing,,am not a war monger.
Second ,,though we r stronger,i believe Pakistan has enuff resources to inflict considerable damage conventionaly.
Now,,,Dont hate me for saying this but i for one ,want things to escalate for a chnge.
Been hearing marenge,,maarenge,,ye wo,,bhow bhow for dont know how many years.i think its a cultural thing to talk big n go phuss whn time comes for both sides.70 yrs,,so much hate but so little blood spilled.
whr i am frm,,its abit differnt,,blood letting tends to clear the air for identification of problems,priorities n course correction in general.losses on both sides makes ppl angry at first but later it forces thm to think.
N ppl saying nuclear war,,come on,its hillarious to expect nukes/MAD frm ppl historically conquered n ruled by handful of foreigners,,,itna jigra hota toh aisi nobat kabhi nahi aati.subcontinent ppl have a strong survival instinct,,,n i am pretty sure tht this instinct will prevail over nukes.

InshAllah we will make this country an example for rest of the world.

Some examples show what to do. Some examples show what not to do. It all depends on what type of example is desired to be created.

War or no war 95% percent of the keyboard warriors come here come from india.

Back
Top Bottom