What's new

Kerry is in China to press Beijing to halt projects in South China Sea

just telling you what is coming :-)
i can understand your fustrations and helplessness,but plz save your energe and time.all your" USA threads "cant change anything,because all policies are decided and carried out by ccp,how can you change ccp attitude through convincing members in this forum.

Why BoQ is banned? :woot:

Though I disgree with him most of the time, oke all of the time, he didn't seem to me coming across as a troll as many un-banned Indians here.

just unfair?

The action now seems apparent, doesn't it? It is a ban. :lol:

99% of Indians on this forum are trolls. If it was up to me, I'd ban all the Indians and make it an Indian-free forum.
The quality of this forum would improve drastically.

I think our vietnamese friend is having delusion USN will really come out and do confrontation for their sake against China. US is famous for saying one thing and then do nothing. :lol:

Ask Georgia and Ukraine. The US will give vague promised or using words like "If", "Maybe" , "Might", "likely".

My vietnamese friend, pls do not hold too much hope. Even the exercise they conduct is way out of the building and construction of those islets by China. More or less it just show and givng the false delusion. :D

Those all come from Chinese mouth (like you) and the others, not from Vietnamese.
We know US and China intention.

LOL ... Let's watch a show in SCS between U.S and China, this will be more interesting.
vietnam is a good stage for this show, the same as Korea 65 years ago, enjoy yourself in this live

Last edited:
BoQ been banned and Yorozuya will appear once more, the pattern always like that

Yes... Just as BuddhaPalm has been banned. Yet, that won't stop him from using his half a dozen or so other usernames to come back and post.

OK. I hope the US side got the message by now。。。

China's determination to safeguard its sovereignty and territorial integrity is "unshakable", Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said on Saturday.

"The determination of the Chinese side to safeguard our own sovereignty and territorial integrity is as firm as a rock and it is unshakable," Wang said at a joint press conference with visiting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom