What's new

Kernal ki Biwi Season 2 - "Burger kay Papa"

These MPs sometimes behave like rabid dogs.

His baba is Air Cdre and a base commander.

He shud b fired for child neglect and conceiving such an *** hole WTF?

unless these burgers are shown door there isn't much hope

Spoiled brats, air commodore should show their power in air not on a poor guy. Highly shameful
Not for you Melidas but in general. This thread is not directed towards the Armed forces as they have nothing to do with it. MP staff was doing their duty, if this kid or his friends are spoiled it has nothing to do with the institution, a pandemic is going on and people are advised to wear masks in public, he and his friends should do the same and if they had been stopped and pointed to do the necessary instead of being ashamed of their actions they were trying to boss them around; here lies the fault with the father/family for raising such kids. If he happens to be Air Commodore, Colonel, MNA, Minister, Businessman or what so ever he cannot boss around the security staff, they are doing their job and they did a fine one in my opinion.

We as a society love to use our kursi for all the wrong reasons. If the kid and friends believe they have been mistreated or they had a complaint, I am sure there will be a mechanism in place to go through the proper channel and file an official complaint against the security staff, but again we love to take short-cuts and our egoistic mindset make us do things the wrong way. Their actions and the language in the video doesn't seems like they were on the "right", it feels like they are one of those who truly believe they are above the law and one of the reasons for these actions seems to be the kursi of the father.

If his "Baba" is a proper father, then he would have got out of that car and slapped the shit out of this little brat for acting like a Chutiya!
Law & Order must prevail for a society to be successful and if the officer payed the price for doing his job then shame on the Chutiyas dad!

Why do I think the poor boy isn't actually at fault? Spoiled rich brat gets beaten by some low life guard ? Such reaction would surely come out. Badmashi ka level check kren wese dono trf.
Not for you Melidas but in general. This thread is not directed towards the Armed forces as they have nothing to do with it. MP staff was doing their duty, if this kid or his friends are spoiled it has nothing to do with the institution, a pandemic is going on and people are advised to wear masks in public, he and his friends should do the same and if they had been stopped and pointed to do the necessary instead of being ashamed of their actions they were trying to boss them around; here lies the fault with the father/family for raising such kids. If he happens to be Air Commodore, Colonel, MNA, Minister, Businessman or what so ever he cannot boss around the security staff, they are doing their job and they did a fine one in my opinion.

We as a society love to use our kursi for all the wrong reasons. If the kid and friends believe they have been mistreated or they had a complaint, I am sure there will be a mechanism in place to go through the proper channel and file an official complaint against the security staff, but again we love to take short-cuts and our egoistic mindset make us do things the wrong way. Their actions and the language in the video doesn't seems like they were on the "right", it feels like they are one of those who truly believe they are above the law and one of the reasons for these actions seems to be the kursi of the father.
Hahahahahahahhaha othao qoum.

Why do I think the poor boy isn't actually at fault? Spoiled rich brat gets beaten by some low life guard ? Such reaction would surely come out. Badmashi ka level check kren wese dono trf.

Hahahahahahahhaha othao qoum.
Gee bilkul, utha utha ker Avenfield bananaye ka irada hai :-)

Hmmm🤔🤔
received_1744012775762742.jpeg

Just imagine if there was an ordinary Pakistani instead of this spoilt brat what would have been the outcome for that poor guy? But guess what? The Tables got turned and they were in for a surprise.

Only might is right in Pakistan and this trend won't change for the foreseeable future.

Lol I beat up one of these mummy daddy type kids in middle school. He would threaten to send his daddys guards to my house to shoot me whenever we had a disagreement.

It was very satisfying. He couldn't call his mummy or daddy as he always threatened because they were strict conservative people and would not be happy to know he was fighting over larkian this time.

I am very disturbed and appalled by the abusive rant of the spoiled kids. This does not give a good message to the poor junior ranks, they are human beings as well. Seeing the videos i felt like beating the spoiled kids with sticks...:mad::mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom