What's new

Kerala, terror's own country, says NIA

I thought he came across as a terrorist sympathizer attempting to obfuscate their evil. He did not mention Modi anytime.

He is not a terrorist sympathizer. It's just that ideologically we differ & he loves hate Modi & everything connected Modi & BJP. If you are familiar with the guy, like i was for more than three years, you'll know!

Oh your logic keeps getting infalliable every day.

C'mon... when was the last time our logic made sense to each other?

I agree it is votebank. But things will change if they conduct bombblasts inside the state like they do outside. People and the government don't care as much now because it looks more like criminal activity than terrorism.

Unfortunately, it is the bitter truth.. As members mentioned here, we are sitting in an active volcano.. Both sides are getting ready for the inevitable and it is very much alarming situation here.. I wish this volcano erupt as soon as possible so that sanity returns.. Its hard for to imagine but its the only way.. Only with bloodshed people will realise the mistakes they have done and get over with this madness.. Or atleast government will do something to save the face..

Therefore, the public of Kerala can't be blamed for not knowing the threat lying right below their noses!

We are the only people to be blamed for all these.. We are so active in giving petitions and been vocal about things from what women should wear to what should we eat in the morning.. But we choose to ignore the active threat looming in our state.. We just wanted to live in a Utopian state thinking that everything is fine.. Political parties do not have any shame sharing a stage with a convicted terrorists just for the vote banks and we find nothing wrong with it.. If our state become a terrorist heaven then we are only to be blamed, not any one else..

I make a disctinction between people who have the power to subvert the system and those that don't. I fight the big guy with power and stand up for the little guy. You defend the guy with power and pick on guys who can't. (especially for @Marxist)

And that little guy is a terrorist and you are defending them....

Last edited by a moderator:
In Kerala these PFI, PDP, NDF, IUML terrorist wont ever blow up themselves like they blow up in other Parts of India and the world ...

But there is a Huge tension is Air ... Soon its gonna Conclude in a Big Riots ... the Biggest India has ever seen ...

This time the rioters are educated People with lot of Hawala Funding from middle east ... u can expect a Massacre in waiting

Unlike Kashmir, we Hindus of Kerala will retaliate with all our Might ... like the way we Flushed Tipu sultan in the past ... till date we Hindus name Dog's in Kerala as Tipu...

BAN PFI, PDP, NDF, IUML Terrorist organization for good...

Have you ever thought about how a common man will suffer during all these?? I mean I have no issue with banning all political parties which are based on religion.. But all this massacre and riot.. Isnt the innocent people on both side who are going to die rather than those who wanted to attack?

Have you ever thought about how a common man will suffer during all these?? I mean I have no issue with banning all political parties which are based on religion.. But all this massacre and riot.. Isnt the innocent people on both side who are going to die rather than those who wanted to attack?

I'm in favor of banning all relegious parties, those listed by NS AND BJP included. problem with NS is that he wants only these banned (they should be) but spare the elephant in the room (BJP)

He made wild allegations against Babu Bajrangi and Amit Shah at the same time tried to defend a know terrorist like Ishrat Jahan.

Its pretty straightforward to see that he is a Hindu/Hindutva hater and a terrorist sympathizer. His incredible comment on comparing terrorist to little guys just confirmed the obvious.

I am not sure what your ideology is, but I am pretty sure what guynextdoor ideology is. Anyone supporting Ishrat jahan is pretty much a Modi hater. That much is given too.

I told you to shoo away maggot...

Can someone complain to the mods against this guy attempting personal insult. I think these are against forum rules. This is the third time he is flouting forum rules.

He has attempted this even earlier and has also posted a flame bait in an earlier reply. Any help in making separate complaints against him will be appreciated.

use report button or post your complaint in http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters/ this section

@Guynextdoor2,I meant the religious organisations like NDF, Bajrandal etc etc not the political parties.. But EC or Supreme court should have a tight leash on these parties.. If you are in for banning BJP, the congress should be banned too along with many other political parties who are milking in the name of religion

@Guynextdoor2,I meant the religious organisations like NDF, Bajrandal etc etc not the political parties.. But EC or Supreme court should have a tight leash on these parties.. If you are in for banning BJP, the congress should be banned too along with many other political parties who are milking in the name of religion

How can EC have tight leash on Non political parties ?

How can SC interfere in workings of non profit organizations if they are within the framework of the constitution ?

But I do agree that it would be absurd to ban political parties in a democracy. LOL.

Maybe guynextdoor wants political parties to be banned and army rule to be implemented in India.

Mate, I meant tight leash on political parties and ban all the religious organisations irrespective of the religion.. Non profit organisations should be monitored closely.. Most of them are front offices for black money dealings and other terrorist activities..

Back
Top Bottom