What's new

Kerala mosque hosts Hindu wedding in exemplary show of communal amity

Its not a naked portrait, its a painting of an Hindu devotee painting a fictional mensurating woman. Is the nudity all that you saw there ? If yes, the problem is with you.

its a Picture in picture, so to speak.

And yes, naked portraits do excite me. Its a very natural and normal human response. How does "rape" come into this ? ... wait, don't tell me. Not interested.

"our job" ? What is it that you do ? Art critic ?

so objectifying women is normal in ganga land?

so objectifying women is normal in ganga land?

Its apparently IS for that muslim painter who painted that actual image. I wonder why.

You do realize that I am only the messenger who is bringing this pround muslim message from kerala to pdf, right ?

Its apparently IS for that muslim painter who painted that actual image. I wonder why.

You do realize that I am only the messenger who is bringing this pround muslim message from kerala to pdf, right ?

it has nothing to do with religion its your culture of objectifyiny women and rape that has influenced him!

it has nothing to do with religion its your culture of objectifyiny women and rape that has influenced him!

I see, so his denigrating women and Hindu worshipers of Hindu god ayyappa has nothing to do with his religion islam ?

Interesting take on things. I don't think the rest of the world will agree with you.

I see, so his denigrating women and Hindu worshipers of Hindu god ayyappa has nothing to do with his religion islam ?

Interesting take on things. I don't think the rest of the world will agree with you.

i dont know ayyapa is it some animal or something shapped like a cock?

did your sanghi teacher in rss school told you that islam is against google?

I don't keep track of all the islamic fatwas that are issued. So was asking you to clarify if there was one against google.

I don't keep track of all the islamic fatwas that are issued. So was asking you to clarify if there was one against google.

ask your sanghi teacher he seems more knowledgeable about Islam than us Muslims!

Can the knowledgeable SC now argue that since there is evidence that a Hindu ceremony took place here, it must have once been a Mandir and hence the mosque can be torn down?
They don't need SC to make that judgement. The mob...I mean the public is enlightened enough to tear down the masjid and kill any villainous innocent person that tries to stop them.

They don't need SC to make that judgement. The mob...I mean the public is enlightened enough to tear down the masjid and kill any villainous innocent person that tries to stop them.
Indeed, we cower in the face of such supreme knowledge and enlightenment as demonstrated time and time again both by Hindustani white collar professionals and the average mob sanghees.

Back
Top Bottom