What's new

Kerala Corner

nammukku oru foreign policy undu.. athu marannu kondu oru theerumanavum eduthu kooda.. innu nammal lankan issue vill tamizhanmarude side pidichu lankayikku ethuraiyi premeyam kondu vannal nale kashmir il ithu polulla oru presham vannal nam enthu marupadi kodukkum..?
we cant take double stand on similar issues.. Its the internal matter of sri lanka why should we interfere in it?

Dont forget that these were the guys who killed several of our army men who went there to maintain peace and killed our very own Rajiv Gandhi.. They forced women and even children of age 5-10 to become suicide bombers...i think they dont deserve our sympathy. This issue is purely internal affairs of Sri Lanka. Let them handle it with their law of the land. If we interfere in their internal matters we cant blame pakistan for interfering in our kashmir and other internal matters.

watching channels like puthiya thalamurai makes you as a outsider understands that the problem tn faces is masked tamil nationalism which is supported by most people there. if punjabis and sindhis in India don't have any sentiments for pakistanis, why tamils have this brotherhood for ceylon tamils playing with India's foreign policy?

This a weird thread to have on a pakistani defence forum lol, why so many keralans here?

watching channels like puthiya thalamurai makes you as a outsider understands that the problem tn faces is masked tamil nationalism which is supported by most people there. if punjabis and sindhis in India don't have any sentiments for pakistanis, why tamils have this brotherhood for ceylon tamils playing with India's foreign policy?

because we did not slaughter each other like the punjabis were slaughtering each other in partititon.......our culture, language,religion, origin are all same.....and why would punjabis have sentiments for people who chased them out......

look i dont give a sh!t if u support us or not....and right now even dont give sh!t abt what you think of us.....i;ll be frank....thank god...we r not in a position to depend on your support for anything.......but if you r going to abuse us...then dont expect us to sit back and take it......

here......i saw this news...but restrained from posting it.....Catholic diplomacy to Italian marines
and ur talking about national interest....have some shame.....

because we did not slaughter each other like the punjabis were slaughtering each other in partititon.......our culture, language,religion, origin are all same.....and why would punjabis have sentiments for people who chased them out......

look i dont give a sh!t if u support us or not....and right now even dont give sh!t abt what you think of us.....i;ll be frank....thank god...we r not in a position to depend on your support for anything.......but if you r going to abuse us...then dont expect us to sit back and take it......

here......i saw this news...but restrained from posting it.....Catholic diplomacy to Italian marines
and ur talking about national interest....have some shame.....

But most of Political Parties were against a Resolution in Lok Sabha against SL...............

Back
Top Bottom