What's new

Kerala Corner

Kerallites always brag about how much peaceful, secular and tolerant their state is but in reality it is not infact it has become a hub of islamic extermism

Latest Victim of Hate Jihad in Kerala - Jithu ; succumbs to death

Kerala Junior football team Vice Captain Jithu Mohan succumbed to death today.He was doused with Petrol and Set on Fire last week,all because he fell in love with Shabana, a Muslim girl hailing from Chunakkara.He succumbed to death today at Amritha Hospital, Ernakulam

Jithu is the third victim of ****** terrorism in Kerala in short span of time, followed by Vishal at Chengannur and Sachin at Kannur.

Jithu Mohan is a degree student of SD College. On coming to know about the relationship, the girl’s relatives opposed it and smuggled her to another relative’s house. Following this Jithu gave a habeas corpus in the High Court, following which the girl was produced before court. She was, however, allowed to leave the place with her relatives. Meanwhile Jithu’s friends said that the youth was forcibly taken to the house of Shabana’s sister who resides in Kodungallur by Shabana’s brother in law. Also in league with Shabana’s relative is a Police Officer of AR Camp, Wahab. The incident of setting Jithu afire took place in Wahab’s house.

Hindu organisations have called for Hartal tommorrow in Kodungallur and Mavellikara demanding the arrest of Police officer Wahab and his ****** aides.

HaindavaKeralam - Latest Victim of Hate Jihad in Kerala - Jithu ; succumbs to death

The Hindu : NATIONAL / KERALA : Probe into death sought

New heights for secularism ....

Was this reported in mainstream news channels??

Also some time ago SPARK said about the massive recruitment of Muslim League cadres through hook and by crook into the govt organizations under Kunjalikutty..I am still waiting for its coverage by news channels.

Kerallites always brag about how much peaceful, secular and tolerant their state is but in reality it is not infact it has become a hub of islamic extermism

I never bragged about it and much of this tolerance is confined to Cochin-Travancore region & not Malabar.

Was this reported in mainstream news channels??

Also some time ago SPARK said about the massive recruitment of Muslim League cadres through hook and by crook into the govt organizations under Kunjalikutty..I am still waiting for its coverage by news channels.

I never bragged about it and much of this tolerance is confined to Cochin-Travancore region & not Malabar.

only Indiavision reported this news .....now they removed the news ( Jithu Mohan | Indiavision Live | Malayalam News Channel ) ....

Last edited by a moderator:
അങ്ങനെ ഇന്ത്യ വീണ്ടും കളി മൂഞ്ചി ...

അയല്*വാസി നായിന്റെ മക്കള്* ജെയിക്കുകെയും ചെയ്തു ...:rolleyes:

47220_312152892226018_1262518536_n.jpg

Harley Davidson Kochin :

564769_356576014427243_851637562_n.jpg

523770_356575581093953_1192453392_n.jpg

We can expect this on Kerala roads:

3062022322_aa1c665919_o.jpg

3062022458_23e4701432.jpg

i think hindus must unite now,next target should be the useless communist party.

i think hindus must unite now,next target should be the useless communist party.
Then what, give a free reign to Congress. I do not like Communists, but it seems they are the lesser of 2 evils.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom